CA CA - Sue Sharp 36, & 3 children, Keddie Cabin Murders, Plumas, 11 Apr 1981

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is another recent report about the Keddie Murders:

Cold Case - The Keddie Cabin Murders

Of course an interesting aspect of the case that some of the youngsters where present in the Cabin during the attack but were left alive. To ne this suggests it was a blitz style attack:
He described the men, one with black and dark glasses, the other with brown hair and wearing army boots. John Sharp and Dana came into the room and began arguing with the two men. A fight broke out, and Dana tried to escape out through the kitchen, but the man with the brown hair hit him with a hammer. John was being attacked by the man with the black hair, and Sue tried to help John.

"and Crim interviewed a man who lived in Cabin 28, but moved two weeks before the murders." sloppy reporting. Also both "main" suspects have pretty tight alibis

"HELMS, JOEL

Phillip Shearer telling names of victims before it came out on radio

<BRUBAKER>

I also recall some speculation that other people who lived in the Keddie neighborhood knew who committed the murders, but never revealed that information. There was speculation (which may be untrue) that some may have been accessories after the fact by helping with alibis, possibly hiding evidence, etc. Some theories involve the removal of the victim Sheila's body from the neighborhood that day with the help of a neighbor's car.

However, someone living in Keddie would have known the names of the victims before it came out on the radio. Keddie was a small community and word probably traveled very fast.

JMO only, but Smartt and Boubede were the killers. They're dead and buried but there needs to be some accounting for some still living who failed to conduct a thorough investigation and those who may have been accessories or had information about the murders but refused to share it with LE.

ETA: Is it from the list at this link?

Known Statements to Police by Persons of Note | The Great Zodiac Killer Hoax of 1986

If you have information implicating either of these people in the murders, you should call local LE, specifically the Plumas County Sheriff's Office.

Last edited:
The rumor mill, innuendo, speculation has never really stopped. Not just in Keddie, Quincy or Plumas County. This was regularly a topic of rumor in the entire Nor Cal area. JMO grew up and lived in the Northern Sacto Valley. Sad for the murder victims and family members. Still sad today. MOO

I also recall some speculation that other people who lived in the Keddie neighborhood knew who committed the murders, but never revealed that information. There was speculation (which may be untrue) that some may have been accessories after the fact by helping with alibis, possibly hiding evidence, etc. Some theories involve the removal of the victim Sheila's body from the neighborhood that day with the help of a neighbor's car.

However, someone living in Keddie would have known the names of the victims before it came out on the radio. Keddie was a small community and word probably traveled very fast.

JMO only, but Smartt and Boubede were the killers. They're dead and buried but there needs to be some accounting for some still living who failed to conduct a thorough investigation and those who may have been accessories or had information about the murders but refused to share it with LE.

ETA: Is it from the list at this link?

Known Statements to Police by Persons of Note | The Great Zodiac Killer Hoax of 1986

If you have information implicating either of these people in the murders, you should call local LE, specifically the Plumas County Sheriff's Office.
i agree betty
Smartt and Boubede were the killers.
be nice if Marilyn could tell the same story twice before she kicks the bucket.:confused:

moo

Marilyn and her son, Justin Eason, have both been lying from Day One. Not only was EVERYONE in 28 awake within moments of the killers' entering through the front door, Justin and Marilyn were both direct participants in the murders. The location of Justin's DNA proves he had to have participated.

I found the address where the woman who was having an affair with Dana lived at the time of the murders, and it was just behind the Chevron (across the street from the Exxon where John & Dana were most often seen that day). She'd promised them a ride to Keddie, but reneged on them. Her brother was a charlatan and former teacher at QHS who eventually spent several years in prison for his real estate scams- if you were alive in the 80s, you probably saw his Get Rich Quik infomercials hundreds of times.

Anyway, she was ashamed to be raping a 16 yo boy, so didn't want to be seen dropping them off. This led to J&D spending HOURS at the Exxon and Chevron, trying to hitch. No cash for gas, they got no ride. Her official excuse, found in case files I've got, always sounded like BS. So, when I figured out her address was 100 yards from the Exxon, I had Gamberg look into it. Still alive and in bad health, she admitted that she'd lied, and when the boys kept returning to her apt, she relented and called a friend, who gave them the ride.

Gamberg then contacted the friend, and called me immediately, the most excited I've ever heard him. "You were right! Marty and Sue were having an affair!" This person not only completely confirmed the story, but added being scared shirtless when arriving in Keddie. This was around 10 pm, hours before the murders began, but this friend got the heebies anyway. Also added there was a dull glow coming through the curtains of the front window. Of course, this backs up the truth and confirms the lies from the killers: Sue had left the bathroom light on when she went to bed. This may have been a regular thing for her, since the boys were so young, and she left the doors unlocked all the time as John had no bathroom in his downstairs bedroom- he had to come up the outside back stairs whenever he needed in the main house.

Although the killers brought and left with several rolls of med tape (two widths, at least three rolls- no tape cores left behind, but one was found near Tina's remains in Camp Eightten), several knives (the pocket knife mentioned by Justin, found deposited in the trash bin beside the dorm, along with several other bloody items. Neither of the knives left at the scene, left there because they came from 28's kitchen drawer, could have caused the deadly wounds to Sue or John). They also brought a Daisy 880 air rifle, although they left behind a single pellet and the barrel's tip site, which broke off when Sue was whacked in the face. The autopsy photos prove she was hit at least once with it, as a puncture below her right eye matches the site perfectly. Hell, it may also have broken if it was used to crush Dana's head. He was hit at least four times with something matching it's dimensions. As the killers did a pisspoor job of trying to imply a murder of opportunity by trying to make it appear all weapons came from 28, it's blatantly obvious to even the most casual twat this wasn't the case. AND LE KNEW IT. Reports show they even went to the local hardware store and requested an 880, and that they'd asked Sheila if they had an air rifle. No, they had immediate proof this was a premeditated crime and lied for decades. This wasn't just cops outsmarted by idiots, this was a very blatant coverup by pigs, not cops.

This friend also was a bartender at a bar in Greenville, and dropped Gamberg's jaw when saying Marty always freaked him/her out because he was so jealous whenever he brought Sue into the bar. So, this is the second time and second bar where we have direct info on Marty and Sue knocking boots behind Loon's back.

So, why the murders> The most common reason of all: Jealousy. Loon found out Marde (what he named himself, also fittingly French for ) was screwing Sue, and Marde probably caught wind Sue had been screwing a neighbor 100 feet outside his bedroom window for the past couple weeks, so Sue had to pay.

Marty, Sue, and Bo went there around 130 am after boozing it up 100 yards south at the Back Door bar. Neighbors awoke to screams coming from the rear of 28 but, after listening for more, heard nothing and went back to sleep. Tina was sleeping in the bed by the rear window, Sue six feet away in the bed adjacent to the bedroom door. Both Sue and Tina pprobably screamed, so Tina was likely the first killed. Sue was the last, as they needed a couple hours to torture her. All the boys woke up- anyone dumb enough to think neighbors woke to Tina's screams but the boys didn't, has no business anywhere on this site. The screams also alerted John and Dana, who ran upstairs to investigate. They were probably still awake at the time, listening to John's radio and shooting the . John only had a space heater, it was below freezing that night, which explains why their coats were still on. Hell, Dana would have slept in his on the floor of that cold bedroom.

John was unconscious, brain tissue protruding from his smashed skull, Sue was gagged and bound, and the three boys were scared shirtless, cowering in the closet of the boys' bedroom. Photos prove the cops spent HOURS in that bedroom closet, yet no info found as to why in existing reports. Of course, Don Stoy's report was filled with bs and flat-out lies, and his report was officially claimed also to cover the Sheriff's account. That, alone, shows what maggots those outright pigs are.

Marty and Bo ran back to 26- their cabin, 100 feet away, changed out of their bloody disco suits into jeans, and ran back to the Back Door to re-establish an alibi. Loon stayed at 28, guarding the victims and keeping the smaller boys scared. As I originally theorized, it looks as though they had no clue Justin was in 28, which is a far more sensible conclusion than any other offered. Every time I've brought it up, she's forgotten all about her favorite child, her younger son, who she'd abandoned for hours while drinking at the bar. She admitted leaving him alone, supposedly asleep, but has NEVER given any indication (to me or anyone else in any known report) that Justin had come to them about sleeping at 28. Justin was a non-entity in 26, and had spent almost the entire day with Rick Sharp. Sue dropped them off at the ballfield for tryouts early that Saturday, but it appears Marty picked up Justin. Marty was proved to be in EQ at the time, a 32 yo drug dealer seen at the local video arcade. Why else would he be there? The same reports also state John had been there around the same time. Of course, this lines up: the arcade was across the intersection from the Meeks house. Less than 100 yards from where John had spent his last night on earth.

Back at the bar after the initial attacks, Bo and Marty quietly returned to 28 after Last Call. Two packs of Camels were found in the cabin. Sue smoked B&, Marty and Bo smoked Camels. Loon, too, I believe. One pack was empty, crumpled and abandoned on a bookshelf. The other pack, nearly full, was on the couch, on a bare spot where a cushion had been removed.

The cushion was probably meant to silence the violence to follow. It was placed on the floor in a small area lit by the bathroom light across the hallway. Although the killers probably brought a flashlights, the only light turned on during their entire time in 28 was that light. In turn, each victim (unk abt Tina) was placed on the cushion and assaulted. If Dana was still alive, he would have been first to be killed in the second volley. After he was killed and evidently before John was, a good chunk of time passed. One of very few things Dana said that is partially true is that Tina exited the back door. However, she didn't run out as he claimed. In fact, she was already dead. He also is credited with saying "Look for Tina down by the river". I believe she was taken over the swinging bridge down at Keddie Flats and deposited in a gully across 70, hidden in the trees and tall grass for a later retrieval. Gamberg disagrees, stating there were dogs at a house down there that would have barked. However, I've been across that bridge in April 2011, and the spring runoff swells Spanish Creek into a roaring river. The sound was deafening while I was there, much louder than the dogs barking nearby.

Marty had mentioned the river and bridge and dogs. He even offered to Crimely that the bridge was one of only three ways out of Keddie:

Smartt: If he'd walked in, how could he carry that girl out, without her raisin all kinds of hell unless she was unconscious, and which way would he have went, the bridge across the creek down here is locked (He told his counselor Tina was 'incapacitated' when he removed her. As an episode of PRIME SUSPECT echoed my words, "Dead IS incapacitated".)

Bradley: It is at night?

Smartt: It's locked period. I don't know why but there's no way you could have crossed that bridge and got on the other side of the creek.

Crim: What's that, a swinging bridge or something?

Smartt: Yah, ah, this road here, hell, if you're goin out this way, and unless he was in a vehicle, it would have been surely noticed, that leaves only one point of exit and that's the railroad track. Ah, then you're still in. aw, there's a lot of big dogs and stuff up in there that would have raised hell, stranger goin by

Crim: These are all good points you're making.

Smartt: Uh, by my house, ahh, about the back way, that way, the next door neighbor's dog would have raised hell, uh the Emerson's dog in their back yard, I would have noticed that.

Bradley: Do they normally bark at...

Smartt: At anything that moves around there of a nighttime. Because I have to call the dog when I come in. They bark anytime something goes by over there, either way. Uh, like I say, the girls aren't here across the way and that house has a big collie dog that barks at strangers.

Crim: Is that the house right below the Seabolts?

Smartt: Yeah. On the other side.

So many lies in so few words of BS: I noticed reports of a woman and her bf going home to sleep after time at the bar, then again to get her car parked by the bar. That's three trips across the "locked bridge", so I pointed out the lie to Gamberg. He found contradictory reports, one from the boyfriend stating it was unlocked, another purporting that he was pissed it was locked because it was hard to climb over the gate. That's a lie on it's own, because were the gate locked, it would be impossible to get over or around it safely. It's a good 20-30 foot drop from the gates. The gf (also the source of Marty saying he was gonna kill someone, has herself long been dead. but Gam tracked down the bf. "That's ! I never said it was locked!" Another falsified report filed in this case, meant to SUPPORT Marty's narrative.

Also, something Loon said to me is quite odd, as it contradicts so much. She told me they knew about the bridge but the neighbors on the other side kept it locked all the time to keep kids from playing on their side. Not only is it already disproved, but years ago, before I knew her, she posted online about visiting Keddie and being drawn to the bridge, and staring at the bridge for several minutes. This is around the time she was still playing around with "on second thought, maybe Marty didn't do it." This is the time when Marty's moron brother was spreading BS Marty once started, saying Marty had ripped off a carload of drugs, and left his car parked in front of 28 that night (it had been up on blocks in front of 26 for about a week) and the killers mistook Sue and her kids for Marty. Brilliant, huh? Also, while staring at the bridge, she remembers her daughter playing on it and across the creek. And how similar she looked to Tina. Maybe the killers were after her, not Tina!

Wrong: They looked nothing alike, Loon's daughter was much older and bigger than the tiny Tina, her daughter moved out when Marty got "too creepy", and Loon saw Tina being killed as she was one of the killers.

Anyway, to get Tina out of Keddie before the murders were discovered would have taken a good half hour on foot. This again leaves Loon cooling her heels in 28 while Dana's body cooled and rigor & livor mortis set in. He was dead and on his back for a good chunk of time, as the livor was on his backside.

Upon their return, they finished off John and the two men carried him by shoulders and feet to where he was lowered into the position found, on his back. Sue was killed last with a couple stab wounds to the chest, with a coup de gras stab below her left breast, piercing her lung and and nicking her spine. It's uncertain, but I believe there's a good chance the stab wound through her larynx and into her spine was postmortem. Again, Tina unk, but all other vx had postmortem wounds. Idiot Stoy claimed that he died while sitting in a chair, yet failed to notice it contradicted PCSO's official stance for 30 years, that the crimes were of opportunity, no premed and absolutely no staging.

Dana's stiffening corpse was then turned over, face down, onto the cushion. Perhaps to cover up his strangulation, but definitely to even the damage to the vx (Sue, by far, got the most brutality while alive and the killers tried to disguise that Sue was the real target), Dana's cranium was absolutely crushed with four hard blows from the rifle barrel and/or the metal leg torn from the folded card table leaning against the wall by the TV. Again, the killers did a pisspoor job of trying to make it look like all weapons were found in the cabin when in fact, they brought an extensive kill kit. This table leg, seen clearly detached in CS photos, is not listed in evidence or in any known report. Again, some of PCSO were trying to follow Marty's setup, even without explaining away how Dana's head was crushed by something other than the disappeared table leg.

Finally, the last staging: Dana and John clumsily tied together in a way that shouts 'postmortem staging', and then Sue was elaborately tied up, her privates uncovered and suggestively facing Dana. Some of the postmortem wounding, most blatantly the stab wounds to John's chest, was done by at least Justin. I've been saying for years that all were awake and, to buy their silence, Justin and likely Rick (at five, witnessing alone was enough to ruin Greg) were forced to 'get dirty'. "See, now your as guilty as us, so keep your mouths shut!" When I stated collaborating with Gamberg, I learned of the DNA proving at least Justin was directly involved.

I think it was 2017 when I finally outed Justin as being directly involved with a DNA hit located where only someone directly involved could put it. Within hours, I got my very first contact from Justin. This proved that Justin was a close follower of my site and work. It was a well worded and polite request to remove his name and DNA info from the site, I replied with basically "What I printed is true, and you know it. I then put together a short list of questions, such as (are you the one that used a cheap steak knife, which easily bent on Johnny's ribs?) and (What did your mom due while waiting for Marty and Bo to come back from the bar?). His reply was quite vulgar and poorly written, proving he had help on the first email.

All together, the murders began at 130 am and my calculation have them leaving 28 between 4 and 430. Around three hours. Some time after they left, secure that they wouldn't return, Justin went out, rolled the stiff body of Sue on its side, and then covered her with the sheet and blanket from her bed. Upon the DNA hit, he finally admitted this much.

The killers would have been keyed up, even high from adrenaline and from a crime they clearly enjoyed and indulged in. The murders were discovered around 7 am, and Marty and Loon were injecting themselves into the case, giving early misdirection, within an hour or two. By noon, they were on the road, all piled into Dee's car with Loon on her way to live with the Meeks. As this went down at the same time Wade's car flew away from 26, the critical story ti follow that came from the Meeks house is seen for what it is: lies and misdirection. Loon and Mama Meeks waffled over the years, but the core story is some time that afternoon, Marde came to their door in EQ, He spoke with Wade outside for a while, then spoke to Loon and Mama. There were three in the car, Marde, Dee, and Bo. Sometimes it was two or three, sometimes they weren't sure it was Dee, etc. Marde said he was going to Reno for 'car parts' (at times said to be secret language for drugs) or that they were taking Bo to the VA in Reno. They didn't go to Reno but, most importantly, this batch of BS- alongside the fact Wade's car was at 26 for a good chunk of time- shows a huge disparity between the Meeks version of events and reality. One can only question the depth of their knowledge and when they knew it and, in fact, the severity and directness of their involvement in the coverup, if not the murders themselves.

Once it was clear there was nobody following them, no more chopper overhead, they returned to collect Tina's corpse. Rather than take the route to Camp Eighteen through populated Quincy, the probably took the longer route.

As to how soon word got out, one of Sheila's best friends, a Meeks daughter, had spent the night at a cabin 100 yards west of 28. She called home early Sunday, reporting wall to wall cops at 28. Mama told us she immediately called Sue, but the line was busy. Problem is they not just took the phone off the hook, but also cut the line, This would have resulted in an unanswerable ring, not a busy signal. She says that she then called Loon, who asked to come live with them. This would have put that call around 730-8 am, well before Marty, Bo and Loon claim Justin came home and notified them that the people they'd all killed were dead.

Not only that, but the Meeks have been lying for 38 years- not just about their knowledge, but their actions. They claim making just one trip to Keddie in the morning to pick up Loon and her boys. See, after Marty and Loon and Justin killed everyone, The Meeks- supposed best friend of Sue and the Smartts- took in their killers. KNOWINGLY. However, as photos I've proven and verified were taken by DEA in a chopper over Keddie at noon on Sunday, Wade Meeks' car was parked outside of 26 at that time. Right next to Dee Lake's green Ford wagon, used to deposit Tina's corpse at Camp 28 later Sunday afternoon. In fact, upon hearing the chopper overhead, photos prove that Wade's car disappeared immediately, whereas Dee's car left moments later, lingering under a huge pine for a while, trying to be invisible to the circling chopper.

And get this: Wade Meeks adopted cousin, an Indian and already an alcoholic named Phillip, had broken into a church in Quincy and slept there. Hell, even Wade and his friend, who went to a square dance with the drunk Phil Sat night, admitted it in their spotty 'alibis'. Yet, after bolting from the church when discovered by parishioners holed up in the Sunday School room, he was seen a short time later in EQ at a liquor store trying to "raise money for the victims" before news had even hit the radio. In fact, as I immediately deduced, he was trying to sell details of the crime in order to buy booze.

When I first brought this up to Gam, he'd forgotten there was a liquor store over in EQ. He denied the possibility of my theory until I emailed details, including the names of the liquor store and adjacent drug store. "Goddammit," he wrote back. "I hate it when you're right!" He tracked down the managers of both working that day, and confirmed my supposition: He tried to by beer at the liquor store, but was kicked out. He bought beer at the drug store, as the manager was unable to get over to the clerk in time to stop the sale: Phil was 86d from many places, waiting for trial on an attempted rape charge, persona non grata at his adoptive home in Greenville.

How did he get this info to sell for a cheap drunk? The liquor store was 200 yards for Keddie Murders HQ: The Meeks home. Loon moved in with Wade, who she'd already been screwing before the murders. See, she could cheat on any of her men, but none of her men were allowed to cheat on her. So, instead of Marty, it was Sue who had to die. Great logic there. And, as Marde claimed in his confession, Sue was the sole target. Everyone else were 'collateral damage'- his words.

I believe that on one of many trips between EQ and Cabin 26 Keddie, Wade saw Philip hitching alongside the road. The church was a block off the main road, and it's an 2.5 mile drive from there to the Meeks home, so Phil was obviously hitching. Wade probably noticed him, picked him up, and brought him up to speed on those terrible events that so traumatized the Smartt's besties of all time, the morally bankrupt Meeks.

How bad was the coverup of the murders by Keddie pigs and corrupt CA DOJ mob pigs? If you've read any of the posts I had up on my forum (currently offline with a simple database error I'm too lazy to fix- besides, the case is solved and I loathed the attention from losers who can't or won't admit the truth), you'd see how so many documents were systematically torn apart as falsehoods. And why did a living god to me, FBI profiler John Douglas, get the case so wrong? Documents I have prove these corrupt Keystone Pigs were feeding FBI Quantico lies. Documents also prove, as alleged by surviving Smartts, Don Stoy blatantly lied about immediately understanding Tina was a 'missing' victim. Sue's brother, Don, claimed for years that he was asked to identify Sue twice, hours apart. So, late on Sunday, LE were still mistaking Sue's corpse for Tina's- despite Sue being an adult female, and Tina still prepubescent. Also, it's blatantly clear the bit about IDing Tina as missing early that day was clearly added, squeezed into his report at a later time as an afterthought. That makes the entire report falsified- one of MANY.

How did two corrupt pigs from the CA DEA's 'elite' mafia team end up in a chopper over Keddie, investigating a mass murder clearly not anywhere in their realm of training? Because the sheriff was corrupt, was best friends with Marty, was (like Marty) a drug trafficker and, like Wade, was probably sleeping with Loon. He screwed any hole he could find. And, as detailed in the 3-piece article printed in the Quincy paper a couple anniversaries back, Gamberg and the current sheriff agree with my assertion: When sheriff Thomas was awakened Sunday morning with the news, he didn't bother showing up for a couple hours. However, he immediately understood who did it: His pal and fellow drug pusher, Marty. The last thing he could afford was risking Marty, Loon, and Bo at trial, so the case had to be thrown. He obviously knew a couple corrupt DOJ scum to do the job, hence Crim and Bradley on the case to kill it.

More here: Keddie murders revisited part 1: New evidence discovered links living suspect to grisly scene - Plumas News

How did two pigs who lived over an hour from the DOJ helipad in west Sacramento get in a chopper so fast in order to be hovering over Keddie by noon? As I pointed out, Thomas immediately knew who did it, knew his pooch was screwed if he didn't bury the case, so he immediately put Crim and Bradley on the phone. And who was a top cop at the Sac DOJ, the same guy that headed the department where Thomas got an unqualified job, quitting PCSO 99 days after the murders (as Gamberg pointed out, far less time than it would take for the required security clearance, which he could never pass and was obviously never done)? Well, Rod DeCrona's dad! Rod is one of the most corrupt cops in the history of pigdom, who would make fake drug busts so he could steal his victims' property. He was even prosecuted for stealing a Jeep from one victim, yet got a promotion as punishment. He and Stoy both did this . Hell, PCSO has lost many suits over their crimes, yet they always got promotions. Stoy ended up Sheriff, DeCrona 2nd in command!

Back on point, Crim and Bradley and Thomas and Stoy and DeCrona and others in uniform are the primary pigs who derailed this case. When Marde's therapist heard him confess, he filed a report with CA DOJ immediately. Of course, this went to Crim and Bradley. Later, when discussing it with his neighbor who was a therapist working in Plumas, he said he was hesitant to discuss it with PCSO, as Marty had stated in his confession that Doug Thomas was a good friend who he'd lived with when fighting with Loon was too much. Oh- and what's not in any known report, but I discovered a few years back: Who moved out of 28 in order for Sue to move in? Sheriff Doug Thomas. So, I believe John's killer, Marde, for a time lived in what became John's room.

I mentioned the confession to Gamberg early on, and he looked into it. I know the guy's name and info, but never bothered to intrude on his privacy, so Gam did. He repeated the same account he had in May 1981 and on video in 2010: Marty confessed on an unscheduled visit after about 6 weekly counseling sessions, which began shortly before the murders. He was actually one of the killers, Sue was the sole target, yada yada. He called DOJ instead of PCSO. Crimley were waitingfor him before he was in the following Monday. They listened intently, told him he probably broke the case, thanked him, and left. They called a couple weeks later to say, thanks to his info, Marty had been arrested in another state.

How dumb were these pigs? Well, Gam checked for anything Crim and Bradley wrote about the confession. They signed off on a halfassed, imbecilic report that is almost pure lies. They falsely state that Loon went to the sessions with Marde (Loon personally told me she may have visited Marde once when he was checked into the bouncy bin in mid-March, but systematically denies ever attending any counseling with Marty. His counselor also has repeatedly stated emphatically he never met Loon, and that the sessions were always one-on-one. They also falsely claim that they discredited his account as a misunderstanding, that Marilyn told him things that he misconstrued and falsely claimed was a confession from Marty. So, these morons said a woman he never met or spoke with told him things that he concluded were a confession if he attributed them to Marty.

I could go on for hours. Marty, Loon, Bo and Justin were on scene and directly involved. Perhaps one of the others involved with them were also on scene. My best candidates for this are Dee Lake or Tony Garedakis. Hell, since the Meeks had motive and Wade's alibi is *advertiser censored* and ends 90 minutes prior to the murders, why not? The Meeks wanted Sheila's baby (Richard was the father) and were furious Sue chose to put her up for adoption. Hell, when Mama Meeks was asked to speak at a memorial service in the Oughts, she went completely off the rails, clearly brought to rage when rambling off-topic about that daughter. If she was visibly furious at a memorial 25 years later, how pissed was she in April 81?

After Wade sped off at noon on Sunday, Marty, Bo, and Dee crept out of Keddie to dispose of Tina's corpse. Either route you take, it's at least three hours back and forth. Marde was back at the Meeks around dusk, dropped off. Still awake at 2 am, Mama claims, he begged her for a ride to Kdddie. "There's something I've gotta do, something I gotta finish..." When she declined, he left on foot. By then, he'd been up for close to two days.

On Tuesday, Marty and Bo were interviewed by Crimely, telling contradictory lies. Bo was fifty one, same age as Crimely, yet told cops he'd been in Chicago PD for 15 years when he retired in 59 after a robber shot his balls off. That means he was CPD as a small child, and puts when he began his military career several years before he was born. Marty said Loon was asleep when he and Bo got back from the bar. Bo said she was awake. Loon said she'd fallen asleep watching a movie that was not on TV that night through the bedroom wall as their only TV was in the living room. The last time she joined our group chat, I tore her lies apart in real time, so she'd spin another lie that I'd also debunk. About the only thing that wasn't a lie was where Dog Thomas parked his cruiser when he finally bothered showing up to a crime he'd already solved.

Marilyn and her son, Justin Eason, have both been lying from Day One. Not only was EVERYONE in 28 awake within moments of the killers' entering through the front door, Justin and Marilyn were both direct participants in the murders. The location of Justin's DNA proves he had to have participated.

I found the address where the woman who was having an affair with Dana lived at the time of the murders, and it was just behind the Chevron (across the street from the Exxon where John & Dana were most often seen that day). She'd promised them a ride to Keddie, but reneged on them. Her brother was a charlatan and former teacher at QHS who eventually spent several years in prison for his real estate scams- if you were alive in the 80s, you probably saw his Get Rich Quik infomercials hundreds of times.

Anyway, she was ashamed to be raping a 16 yo boy, so didn't want to be seen dropping them off. This led to J&D spending HOURS at the Exxon and Chevron, trying to hitch. No cash for gas, they got no ride. Her official excuse, found in case files I've got, always sounded like BS. So, when I figured out her address was 100 yards from the Exxon, I had Gamberg look into it. Still alive and in bad health, she admitted that she'd lied, and when the boys kept returning to her apt, she relented and called a friend, who gave them the ride.

Gamberg then contacted the friend, and called me immediately, the most excited I've ever heard him. "You were right! Marty and Sue were having an affair!" This person not only completely confirmed the story, but added being scared shirtless when arriving in Keddie. This was around 10 pm, hours before the murders began, but this friend got the heebies anyway. Also added there was a dull glow coming through the curtains of the front window. Of course, this backs up the truth and confirms the lies from the killers: Sue had left the bathroom light on when she went to bed. This may have been a regular thing for her, since the boys were so young, and she left the doors unlocked all the time as John had no bathroom in his downstairs bedroom- he had to come up the outside back stairs whenever he needed in the main house.

Although the killers brought and left with several rolls of med tape (two widths, at least three rolls- no tape cores left behind, but one was found near Tina's remains in Camp Eightten), several knives (the pocket knife mentioned by Justin, found deposited in the trash bin beside the dorm, along with several other bloody items. Neither of the knives left at the scene, left there because they came from 28's kitchen drawer, could have caused the deadly wounds to Sue or John). They also brought a Daisy 880 air rifle, although they left behind a single pellet and the barrel's tip site, which broke off when Sue was whacked in the face. The autopsy photos prove she was hit at least once with it, as a puncture below her right eye matches the site perfectly. Hell, it may also have broken if it was used to crush Dana's head. He was hit at least four times with something matching it's dimensions. As the killers did a pisspoor job of trying to imply a murder of opportunity by trying to make it appear all weapons came from 28, it's blatantly obvious to even the most casual twat this wasn't the case. AND LE KNEW IT. Reports show they even went to the local hardware store and requested an 880, and that they'd asked Sheila if they had an air rifle. No, they had immediate proof this was a premeditated crime and lied for decades. This wasn't just cops outsmarted by idiots, this was a very blatant coverup by pigs, not cops.

This friend also was a bartender at a bar in Greenville, and dropped Gamberg's jaw when saying Marty always freaked him/her out because he was so jealous whenever he brought Sue into the bar. So, this is the second time and second bar where we have direct info on Marty and Sue knocking boots behind Loon's back.

So, why the murders> The most common reason of all: Jealousy. Loon found out Marde (what he named himself, also fittingly French for ) was screwing Sue, and Marde probably caught wind Sue had been screwing a neighbor 100 feet outside his bedroom window for the past couple weeks, so Sue had to pay.

Marty, Sue, and Bo went there around 130 am after boozing it up 100 yards south at the Back Door bar. Neighbors awoke to screams coming from the rear of 28 but, after listening for more, heard nothing and went back to sleep. Tina was sleeping in the bed by the rear window, Sue six feet away in the bed adjacent to the bedroom door. Both Sue and Tina pprobably screamed, so Tina was likely the first killed. Sue was the last, as they needed a couple hours to torture her. All the boys woke up- anyone dumb enough to think neighbors woke to Tina's screams but the boys didn't, has no business anywhere on this site. The screams also alerted John and Dana, who ran upstairs to investigate. They were probably still awake at the time, listening to John's radio and shooting the . John only had a space heater, it was below freezing that night, which explains why their coats were still on. Hell, Dana would have slept in his on the floor of that cold bedroom.

John was unconscious, brain tissue protruding from his smashed skull, Sue was gagged and bound, and the three boys were scared shirtless, cowering in the closet of the boys' bedroom. Photos prove the cops spent HOURS in that bedroom closet, yet no info found as to why in existing reports. Of course, Don Stoy's report was filled with bs and flat-out lies, and his report was officially claimed also to cover the Sheriff's account. That, alone, shows what maggots those outright pigs are.

Marty and Bo ran back to 26- their cabin, 100 feet away, changed out of their bloody disco suits into jeans, and ran back to the Back Door to re-establish an alibi. Loon stayed at 28, guarding the victims and keeping the smaller boys scared. As I originally theorized, it looks as though they had no clue Justin was in 28, which is a far more sensible conclusion than any other offered. Every time I've brought it up, she's forgotten all about her favorite child, her younger son, who she'd abandoned for hours while drinking at the bar. She admitted leaving him alone, supposedly asleep, but has NEVER given any indication (to me or anyone else in any known report) that Justin had come to them about sleeping at 28. Justin was a non-entity in 26, and had spent almost the entire day with Rick Sharp. Sue dropped them off at the ballfield for tryouts early that Saturday, but it appears Marty picked up Justin. Marty was proved to be in EQ at the time, a 32 yo drug dealer seen at the local video arcade. Why else would he be there? The same reports also state John had been there around the same time. Of course, this lines up: the arcade was across the intersection from the Meeks house. Less than 100 yards from where John had spent his last night on earth.

Back at the bar after the initial attacks, Bo and Marty quietly returned to 28 after Last Call. Two packs of Camels were found in the cabin. Sue smoked B&, Marty and Bo smoked Camels. Loon, too, I believe. One pack was empty, crumpled and abandoned on a bookshelf. The other pack, nearly full, was on the couch, on a bare spot where a cushion had been removed.

The cushion was probably meant to silence the violence to follow. It was placed on the floor in a small area lit by the bathroom light across the hallway. Although the killers probably brought a flashlights, the only light turned on during their entire time in 28 was that light. In turn, each victim (unk abt Tina) was placed on the cushion and assaulted. If Dana was still alive, he would have been first to be killed in the second volley. After he was killed and evidently before John was, a good chunk of time passed. One of very few things Dana said that is partially true is that Tina exited the back door. However, she didn't run out as he claimed. In fact, she was already dead. He also is credited with saying "Look for Tina down by the river". I believe she was taken over the swinging bridge down at Keddie Flats and deposited in a gully across 70, hidden in the trees and tall grass for a later retrieval. Gamberg disagrees, stating there were dogs at a house down there that would have barked. However, I've been across that bridge in April 2011, and the spring runoff swells Spanish Creek into a roaring river. The sound was deafening while I was there, much louder than the dogs barking nearby.

Marty had mentioned the river and bridge and dogs. He even offered to Crimely that the bridge was one of only three ways out of Keddie:

Smartt: If he'd walked in, how could he carry that girl out, without her raisin all kinds of hell unless she was unconscious, and which way would he have went, the bridge across the creek down here is locked (He told his counselor Tina was 'incapacitated' when he removed her. As an episode of PRIME SUSPECT echoed my words, "Dead IS incapacitated".)

Bradley: It is at night?

Smartt: It's locked period. I don't know why but there's no way you could have crossed that bridge and got on the other side of the creek.

Crim: What's that, a swinging bridge or something?

Smartt: Yah, ah, this road here, hell, if you're goin out this way, and unless he was in a vehicle, it would have been surely noticed, that leaves only one point of exit and that's the railroad track. Ah, then you're still in. aw, there's a lot of big dogs and stuff up in there that would have raised hell, stranger goin by

Crim: These are all good points you're making.

Smartt: Uh, by my house, ahh, about the back way, that way, the next door neighbor's dog would have raised hell, uh the Emerson's dog in their back yard, I would have noticed that.

Bradley: Do they normally bark at...

Smartt: At anything that moves around there of a nighttime. Because I have to call the dog when I come in. They bark anytime something goes by over there, either way. Uh, like I say, the girls aren't here across the way and that house has a big collie dog that barks at strangers.

Crim: Is that the house right below the Seabolts?

Smartt: Yeah. On the other side.

So many lies in so few words of BS: I noticed reports of a woman and her bf going home to sleep after time at the bar, then again to get her car parked by the bar. That's three trips across the "locked bridge", so I pointed out the lie to Gamberg. He found contradictory reports, one from the boyfriend stating it was unlocked, another purporting that he was pissed it was locked because it was hard to climb over the gate. That's a lie on it's own, because were the gate locked, it would be impossible to get over or around it safely. It's a good 20-30 foot drop from the gates. The gf (also the source of Marty saying he was gonna kill someone, has herself long been dead. but Gam tracked down the bf. "That's ! I never said it was locked!" Another falsified report filed in this case, meant to SUPPORT Marty's narrative.

Also, something Loon said to me is quite odd, as it contradicts so much. She told me they knew about the bridge but the neighbors on the other side kept it locked all the time to keep kids from playing on their side. Not only is it already disproved, but years ago, before I knew her, she posted online about visiting Keddie and being drawn to the bridge, and staring at the bridge for several minutes. This is around the time she was still playing around with "on second thought, maybe Marty didn't do it." This is the time when Marty's moron brother was spreading BS Marty once started, saying Marty had ripped off a carload of drugs, and left his car parked in front of 28 that night (it had been up on blocks in front of 26 for about a week) and the killers mistook Sue and her kids for Marty. Brilliant, huh? Also, while staring at the bridge, she remembers her daughter playing on it and across the creek. And how similar she looked to Tina. Maybe the killers were after her, not Tina!

Wrong: They looked nothing alike, Loon's daughter was much older and bigger than the tiny Tina, her daughter moved out when Marty got "too creepy", and Loon saw Tina being killed as she was one of the killers.

Anyway, to get Tina out of Keddie before the murders were discovered would have taken a good half hour on foot. This again leaves Loon cooling her heels in 28 while Dana's body cooled and rigor & livor mortis set in. He was dead and on his back for a good chunk of time, as the livor was on his backside.

Upon their return, they finished off John and the two men carried him by shoulders and feet to where he was lowered into the position found, on his back. Sue was killed last with a couple stab wounds to the chest, with a coup de gras stab below her left breast, piercing her lung and and nicking her spine. It's uncertain, but I believe there's a good chance the stab wound through her larynx and into her spine was postmortem. Again, Tina unk, but all other vx had postmortem wounds. Idiot Stoy claimed that he died while sitting in a chair, yet failed to notice it contradicted PCSO's official stance for 30 years, that the crimes were of opportunity, no premed and absolutely no staging.

Dana's stiffening corpse was then turned over, face down, onto the cushion. Perhaps to cover up his strangulation, but definitely to even the damage to the vx (Sue, by far, got the most brutality while alive and the killers tried to disguise that Sue was the real target), Dana's cranium was absolutely crushed with four hard blows from the rifle barrel and/or the metal leg torn from the folded card table leaning against the wall by the TV. Again, the killers did a pisspoor job of trying to make it look like all weapons were found in the cabin when in fact, they brought an extensive kill kit. This table leg, seen clearly detached in CS photos, is not listed in evidence or in any known report. Again, some of PCSO were trying to follow Marty's setup, even without explaining away how Dana's head was crushed by something other than the disappeared table leg.

Finally, the last staging: Dana and John clumsily tied together in a way that shouts 'postmortem staging', and then Sue was elaborately tied up, her privates uncovered and suggestively facing Dana. Some of the postmortem wounding, most blatantly the stab wounds to John's chest, was done by at least Justin. I've been saying for years that all were awake and, to buy their silence, Justin and likely Rick (at five, witnessing alone was enough to ruin Greg) were forced to 'get dirty'. "See, now your as guilty as us, so keep your mouths shut!" When I stated collaborating with Gamberg, I learned of the DNA proving at least Justin was directly involved.

I think it was 2017 when I finally outed Justin as being directly involved with a DNA hit located where only someone directly involved could put it. Within hours, I got my very first contact from Justin. This proved that Justin was a close follower of my site and work. It was a well worded and polite request to remove his name and DNA info from the site, I replied with basically "What I printed is true, and you know it. I then put together a short list of questions, such as (are you the one that used a cheap steak knife, which easily bent on Johnny's ribs?) and (What did your mom due while waiting for Marty and Bo to come back from the bar?). His reply was quite vulgar and poorly written, proving he had help on the first email.

All together, the murders began at 130 am and my calculation have them leaving 28 between 4 and 430. Around three hours. Some time after they left, secure that they wouldn't return, Justin went out, rolled the stiff body of Sue on its side, and then covered her with the sheet and blanket from her bed. Upon the DNA hit, he finally admitted this much.

The killers would have been keyed up, even high from adrenaline and from a crime they clearly enjoyed and indulged in. The murders were discovered around 7 am, and Marty and Loon were injecting themselves into the case, giving early misdirection, within an hour or two. By noon, they were on the road, all piled into Dee's car with Loon on her way to live with the Meeks. As this went down at the same time Wade's car flew away from 26, the critical story ti follow that came from the Meeks house is seen for what it is: lies and misdirection. Loon and Mama Meeks waffled over the years, but the core story is some time that afternoon, Marde came to their door in EQ, He spoke with Wade outside for a while, then spoke to Loon and Mama. There were three in the car, Marde, Dee, and Bo. Sometimes it was two or three, sometimes they weren't sure it was Dee, etc. Marde said he was going to Reno for 'car parts' (at times said to be secret language for drugs) or that they were taking Bo to the VA in Reno. They didn't go to Reno but, most importantly, this batch of BS- alongside the fact Wade's car was at 26 for a good chunk of time- shows a huge disparity between the Meeks version of events and reality. One can only question the depth of their knowledge and when they knew it and, in fact, the severity and directness of their involvement in the coverup, if not the murders themselves.

Once it was clear there was nobody following them, no more chopper overhead, they returned to collect Tina's corpse. Rather than take the route to Camp Eighteen through populated Quincy, the probably took the longer route.

As to how soon word got out, one of Sheila's best friends, a Meeks daughter, had spent the night at a cabin 100 yards west of 28. She called home early Sunday, reporting wall to wall cops at 28. Mama told us she immediately called Sue, but the line was busy. Problem is they not just took the phone off the hook, but also cut the line, This would have resulted in an unanswerable ring, not a busy signal. She says that she then called Loon, who asked to come live with them. This would have put that call around 730-8 am, well before Marty, Bo and Loon claim Justin came home and notified them that the people they'd all killed were dead.

Not only that, but the Meeks have been lying for 38 years- not just about their knowledge, but their actions. They claim making just one trip to Keddie in the morning to pick up Loon and her boys. See, after Marty and Loon and Justin killed everyone, The Meeks- supposed best friend of Sue and the Smartts- took in their killers. KNOWINGLY. However, as photos I've proven and verified were taken by DEA in a chopper over Keddie at noon on Sunday, Wade Meeks' car was parked outside of 26 at that time. Right next to Dee Lake's green Ford wagon, used to deposit Tina's corpse at Camp 28 later Sunday afternoon. In fact, upon hearing the chopper overhead, photos prove that Wade's car disappeared immediately, whereas Dee's car left moments later, lingering under a huge pine for a while, trying to be invisible to the circling chopper.

And get this: Wade Meeks adopted cousin, an Indian and already an alcoholic named Phillip, had broken into a church in Quincy and slept there. Hell, even Wade and his friend, who went to a square dance with the drunk Phil Sat night, admitted it in their spotty 'alibis'. Yet, after bolting from the church when discovered by parishioners holed up in the Sunday School room, he was seen a short time later in EQ at a liquor store trying to "raise money for the victims" before news had even hit the radio. In fact, as I immediately deduced, he was trying to sell details of the crime in order to buy booze.

When I first brought this up to Gam, he'd forgotten there was a liquor store over in EQ. He denied the possibility of my theory until I emailed details, including the names of the liquor store and adjacent drug store. "Goddammit," he wrote back. "I hate it when you're right!" He tracked down the managers of both working that day, and confirmed my supposition: He tried to by beer at the liquor store, but was kicked out. He bought beer at the drug store, as the manager was unable to get over to the clerk in time to stop the sale: Phil was 86d from many places, waiting for trial on an attempted rape charge, persona non grata at his adoptive home in Greenville.

How did he get this info to sell for a cheap drunk? The liquor store was 200 yards for Keddie Murders HQ: The Meeks home. Loon moved in with Wade, who she'd already been screwing before the murders. See, she could cheat on any of her men, but none of her men were allowed to cheat on her. So, instead of Marty, it was Sue who had to die. Great logic there. And, as Marde claimed in his confession, Sue was the sole target. Everyone else were 'collateral damage'- his words.

I believe that on one of many trips between EQ and Cabin 26 Keddie, Wade saw Philip hitching alongside the road. The church was a block off the main road, and it's an 2.5 mile drive from there to the Meeks home, so Phil was obviously hitching. Wade probably noticed him, picked him up, and brought him up to speed on those terrible events that so traumatized the Smartt's besties of all time, the morally bankrupt Meeks.

How bad was the coverup of the murders by Keddie pigs and corrupt CA DOJ mob pigs? If you've read any of the posts I had up on my forum (currently offline with a simple database error I'm too lazy to fix- besides, the case is solved and I loathed the attention from losers who can't or won't admit the truth), you'd see how so many documents were systematically torn apart as falsehoods. And why did a living god to me, FBI profiler John Douglas, get the case so wrong? Documents I have prove these corrupt Keystone Pigs were feeding FBI Quantico lies. Documents also prove, as alleged by surviving Smartts, Don Stoy blatantly lied about immediately understanding Tina was a 'missing' victim. Sue's brother, Don, claimed for years that he was asked to identify Sue twice, hours apart. So, late on Sunday, LE were still mistaking Sue's corpse for Tina's- despite Sue being an adult female, and Tina still prepubescent. Also, it's blatantly clear the bit about IDing Tina as missing early that day was clearly added, squeezed into his report at a later time as an afterthought. That makes the entire report falsified- one of MANY.

How did two corrupt pigs from the CA DEA's 'elite' mafia team end up in a chopper over Keddie, investigating a mass murder clearly not anywhere in their realm of training? Because the sheriff was corrupt, was best friends with Marty, was (like Marty) a drug trafficker and, like Wade, was probably sleeping with Loon. He screwed any hole he could find. And, as detailed in the 3-piece article printed in the Quincy paper a couple anniversaries back, Gamberg and the current sheriff agree with my assertion: When sheriff Thomas was awakened Sunday morning with the news, he didn't bother showing up for a couple hours. However, he immediately understood who did it: His pal and fellow drug pusher, Marty. The last thing he could afford was risking Marty, Loon, and Bo at trial, so the case had to be thrown. He obviously knew a couple corrupt DOJ scum to do the job, hence Crim and Bradley on the case to kill it.

More here: Keddie murders revisited part 1: New evidence discovered links living suspect to grisly scene - Plumas News

How did two pigs who lived over an hour from the DOJ helipad in west Sacramento get in a chopper so fast in order to be hovering over Keddie by noon? As I pointed out, Thomas immediately knew who did it, knew his pooch was screwed if he didn't bury the case, so he immediately put Crim and Bradley on the phone. And who was a top cop at the Sac DOJ, the same guy that headed the department where Thomas got an unqualified job, quitting PCSO 99 days after the murders (as Gamberg pointed out, far less time than it would take for the required security clearance, which he could never pass and was obviously never done)? Well, Rod DeCrona's dad! Rod is one of the most corrupt cops in the history of pigdom, who would make fake drug busts so he could steal his victims' property. He was even prosecuted for stealing a Jeep from one victim, yet got a promotion as punishment. He and Stoy both did this . Hell, PCSO has lost many suits over their crimes, yet they always got promotions. Stoy ended up Sheriff, DeCrona 2nd in command!

Back on point, Crim and Bradley and Thomas and Stoy and DeCrona and others in uniform are the primary pigs who derailed this case. When Marde's therapist heard him confess, he filed a report with CA DOJ immediately. Of course, this went to Crim and Bradley. Later, when discussing it with his neighbor who was a therapist working in Plumas, he said he was hesitant to discuss it with PCSO, as Marty had stated in his confession that Doug Thomas was a good friend who he'd lived with when fighting with Loon was too much. Oh- and what's not in any known report, but I discovered a few years back: Who moved out of 28 in order for Sue to move in? Sheriff Doug Thomas. So, I believe John's killer, Marde, for a time lived in what became John's room.

I mentioned the confession to Gamberg early on, and he looked into it. I know the guy's name and info, but never bothered to intrude on his privacy, so Gam did. He repeated the same account he had in May 1981 and on video in 2010: Marty confessed on an unscheduled visit after about 6 weekly counseling sessions, which began shortly before the murders. He was actually one of the killers, Sue was the sole target, yada yada. He called DOJ instead of PCSO. Crimley were waitingfor him before he was in the following Monday. They listened intently, told him he probably broke the case, thanked him, and left. They called a couple weeks later to say, thanks to his info, Marty had been arrested in another state.

How dumb were these pigs? Well, Gam checked for anything Crim and Bradley wrote about the confession. They signed off on a halfassed, imbecilic report that is almost pure lies. They falsely state that Loon went to the sessions with Marde (Loon personally told me she may have visited Marde once when he was checked into the bouncy bin in mid-March, but systematically denies ever attending any counseling with Marty. His counselor also has repeatedly stated emphatically he never met Loon, and that the sessions were always one-on-one. They also falsely claim that they discredited his account as a misunderstanding, that Marilyn told him things that he misconstrued and falsely claimed was a confession from Marty. So, these morons said a woman he never met or spoke with told him things that he concluded were a confession if he attributed them to Marty.

I could go on for hours. Marty, Loon, Bo and Justin were on scene and directly involved. Perhaps one of the others involved with them were also on scene. My best candidates for this are Dee Lake or Tony Garedakis. Hell, since the Meeks had motive and Wade's alibi is *advertiser censored* and ends 90 minutes prior to the murders, why not? The Meeks wanted Sheila's baby (Richard was the father) and were furious Sue chose to put her up for adoption. Hell, when Mama Meeks was asked to speak at a memorial service in the Oughts, she went completely off the rails, clearly brought to rage when rambling off-topic about that daughter. If she was visibly furious at a memorial 25 years later, how pissed was she in April 81?

After Wade sped off at noon on Sunday, Marty, Bo, and Dee crept out of Keddie to dispose of Tina's corpse. Either route you take, it's at least three hours back and forth. Marde was back at the Meeks around dusk, dropped off. Still awake at 2 am, Mama claims, he begged her for a ride to Kdddie. "There's something I've gotta do, something I gotta finish..." When she declined, he left on foot. By then, he'd been up for close to two days.

On Tuesday, Marty and Bo were interviewed by Crimely, telling contradictory lies. Bo was fifty one, same age as Crimely, yet told cops he'd been in Chicago PD for 15 years when he retired in 59 after a robber shot his balls off. That means he was CPD as a small child, and puts when he began his military career several years before he was born. Marty said Loon was asleep when he and Bo got back from the bar. Bo said she was awake. Loon said she'd fallen asleep watching a movie that was not on TV that night through the bedroom wall as their only TV was in the living room. The last time she joined our group chat, I tore her lies apart in real time, so she'd spin another lie that I'd also debunk. About the only thing that wasn't a lie was where Dog Thomas parked his cruiser when he finally bothered showing up to a crime he'd already solved. The next day, Wade took Bo to the Greyhound stop where he holed up in a fleabag hotel in Klamath Falls.

When the penny dropped that Wade was shagging Loon, Wade was in for a DUI when Marde was brought in on an assault charge. In the holding cell, Marty started screaming at Wade: "Where's the drugs?!" "We got her, and we'll get you next!" The next morning, Wade was debriefed by someone who heard about it, then released. Marty, on the other hand? Like the opening scene of First Blood, the sheriff drove Marty out of town. Unlike Rambo, the sheriff was his pal, and he took his advice to leave town, the state. He met up with Bo and shared the room for a couple weeks before joining a circus and heading north together. After pulling crimes in southern WA (Walla Walla) and doing circus phone scams across the border in Milton-Freewater, they joined another circus heading south. They ended up in Dallas in July, where they both showed up at Bo's sister's daughter's house. Marty left, but Bo stayed a couple days before being kicked out for using their phone to commit more scams.

Last time I can put them together was on the east coast shortly before Bo's supposed death. Bo had property in northern South Carolina, and apparently he and Marty had their Last Hurrah- as per their MO, just across the border into North Carolina. Marty was indicted in absentia on several bad checks worth several thousand. Shortly after, Marty was back home while Bo, as per his preference after a crime spree, holed up at a VA hospital, this time in Gulfport. Same Gulport where he got married in 75 while the Sharps were stationed there. Oh, but the Reno VA says Bo never visited them as in or outpatient. Their claims they accidentally met while both were in the Reno Rubber Room were always BS. As it turns out, in early April, the paper printed a warning to watch out for phone and in-person salesman selling ads in non-existent magazines supporting police and firemen. This was Bo's MO since at least the 50s, and its the same crap he and Marty told the DOJ AND PCSO they were doing as their alibi! So, Bo and Marty had already hooked up and were pulling crimes together BEFORE Marty checked in to the VA in mid-March. And SHERIFF THOMAS WAS WELL AWARE IF THE VERY MO because PCSO got the article into the paper themselves!

HOW STUPID, INEPT, AND CORRUPT WERE THESE PIGS? This screed is the tip of the iceberg.

If Dana was still alive, he would have been first to be killed in the second volley. After he was killed and evidently before John was, a good chunk of time passed. One of very few things Dana said that is partially true is that Tina exited the back door. However, she didn't run out as he claimed. In fact, she was already dead. He also is credited with saying "Look for Tina down by the river".

Wasn't Dana dead. Did you mean justin?

Yes I did. Sorry, it took a couple hours to piece it together, and the pain pills aren't helping with continuity.

In the meantime, I was able to upload my 3D recreation of the lighting in the murder room. Back in 2010, when I got into the case seriously, one of the first things I determined is there was a definite 'Kill Zone', in the area mainly defined by where Dana was placed. Eventually, I realized it was defined by the lighting, and that the only lioght on in the house was the bathroom light Sue left on. This is very accurate, to the point the size of the entire house turned out to be off by less than an inch. It is the most accurate crime scene model of 28 for many more reasons than it being the sole model.

This image defines the lighting in the room throughout the entire time of the murders. When I completed the 3D version in 2015, the lighting was easy to set up with the software. This is the EXACT lighting coverage in the room, except that the shaded areas were far darker, near pitch black. It further defined the exact kill zone and matches the blood map I put together in 2012, and reconfirmed my belief that Sue was in the same basic location- the foot of the couch- throughout the murders. She was in the light, beaten and gagged, forced to witness the murders of Tina, Dana, and John take place two feet away. She even died with her eyes open, asphyxiating as 1/3 of of her blood volume poured into he chest cavity, collapsing her remaining lung.

See attached file, or visit this link:
lighting in kill zone

Attachments

• 160901.jpg
    160901.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 38
great to see you back d-mac
thanks for the extensive post.
have missed the forum being open.
it will never gel for me why they took tina away.
just sheer bonkers and lunacy on a night of unbridled terror.
how these dirt bags got away with it and the ensuing cover up by 'nobody' after 'nobody' mind boggling.

moo

Same lighting but with the bodies removed so blood zones are better defined. By 2011, I'd concluded the arc off circular spots were just bleed-out, where vx were left between attacks and before their bodies were finally staged.

To the left of Dana, there were seven circular bleed out spots. In the kill zone, there were four, including the giant arc spray when a probably unconscious John was finished off with a deep stab/slash to the throat, severing the carotid. However, this doesn't include the several layers of bleed-out on BOTH sides of the cushion. To the right, in Sue's area, were two more, and the site tip from the rifle. The pellet was between John and Dana, and I found a possible wound to Dana's upper posterior leg, near the 'bar wound' bruise to his buttocks (rifle barrel, table leg, take your pick) that strongly resembles a pellet wound.

As Tina screamed, it falls in line that she and Sue were 'incapacitated' right off the bat, but they also specifically wanted Sue conscious and coherent to take in fully the hell they intended to unleash. All of Justin's BS about Tina coming out at the end clutching a blanket is just that: BS. It's impossible to count out stabbing, but she was probably disabled with something quick, possibly even choked out. Dana is the only one definitely choked to death, all but Sue and Tina suffering hammer wounds to the head, all three in 28 stabbed. And not all of the bleed out spots came from head wounds, so who all was stabbed and bleeding out over there to account for 7 spots- some very tiny.

Despite being nearly 12 years since the Tate murders, the bloodwork was almost as pisspoor. Only carpet samples from some of the bleed out spots were taken, and results only indicated blood group and sex. Some were female, but only if we know how far to the front of the room (left of Dana in the images) can we strongly say the likelihood Tina bled out with the others.

Finally, the second attachment (no accompanying link) is the blood map from a better angle.

Kill Zone Lighting, bodies removed

Hey, k-mac- Tina was was taken for a simple reason: to throw of suspicion that Sue was the lone target. These are the same idiots that went completely overboard in abusing corpses to make John and Dana appear more equally damaged when compared to Sue. However, immediately after, they went miles and miles further in the nutso, sexually humiliating posing of Sue. Even after being moved and covered by Justin, his undoing of the ugliest aspects of her staging left it clear to me that her legs were spread like that because of the position she was in when rigor set. This spells out not only her original pose, but that the killers had left long before she was moved and covered.

Of course, PCSO and DOJ officially stuck to the scenario suggested by the easily debunked "Tina as Target" theme despite easily defeating their intentions at every turn with stupid mistakes and a clear and impossible-to-deny overemphasis on Sue as target.

The lie-filled Quantico document I found has oddball lies further equaling the damage to Dana and John compared to Sue, such as the doozy that Dana's windpipe had been clawed out with the claw of the hammer:

"A CLAW HAMMER AND A BLUNT INSTRUMENT SUCH AS THE BARREL OF A RIFLE WERE THE MURDER WEAPONS ON DANA WINGATE. WINGATE'S THROAT WAS ALSO TORN OUT WITH THE CLAW HAMMER."

One of the first lies in the six page document is the claim Crimely were "DOJ HOMICIDE DETECTIVES."

The title of the document tells you where the intended focus was meant to be: "TINA SHARP, VICTIM, POSS KIDNAPPING". It was addressed to the BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE UNIT, otherwise known as the profilers. John Douglas, resident genius and pioneer, did his opinion based on tripe like this. The only ones trying to misdirect more then the killers was Crimely and PCSO.

"THERE IS NO EVIDENCE RELATIVE TO THE WHEREABOUTS OR FATE OF TINA SHARP AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES HAVE NOT RULED OUT ANY POSSIBILITIES RE HER FATE, INCLUDING HER HAVING BEEN KIDNAPPED, HER HAVING BEEN MURDERED AND THE BODY BEING REMOVED FROM THE SCENE, OR HER HAVING BEEN SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THE MURDERS." Very surprised they admitted these scenarios.

Simply put, Tina was removed to push the investigation to focus on Tina. For 29 years, it remained the official stance of PCSO and most of the public. It still is remarkably popular due to crappy internet regurgitations, the *advertiser censored* Wiki entry, and sheer stupidity of lazy people. And, to be honest, the public being ingrained with BS ideas. Hell, it was a surprise to me when Gamberg finally publicly concluded that Tina 'most likely' was killed inside 28 with the others.

k-mac, what was your nick on keddie28?

Attachments

• 160901a.jpg
    160901a.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 160121_LR-floora.jpg
    160121_LR-floora.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 25

So, why the murders> The most common reason of all: Jealousy. Loon found out Marde (what he named himself, also fittingly French for ****) was screwing Sue, and Marde probably caught wind Sue had been screwing a neighbor 100 feet outside his bedroom window for the past couple weeks, so Sue had to pay.

Spelled as "merde" in French. Although the pronunciation has no English equivalent, it would very closely resemble "maired" (rhymes with "paired"). The "mer" portion pronounced as "mair" with the "de" portion of the word being more like "duh".

C'est difficile à expliquer car il n'y a pas d'équivalent réel en anglais.

First time that I am hearing about this case, but your post has me very interested. So, with that, I am off to page one on this site and your links. Thank you! Merci!

It was so poorly written.

However, the truth bears out:

Keddie is the dumbest of crimes.
Sorry to those who think otherwise.

Growing up had a friend whose grand parents lived up that way for years. Beautiful ! Her Grandpa called the SO the keystone cops. Not real big on the enforcement, mostly the perks. Greenville had a notorious bar in the 70s and 80s. Can't remember the name but proprietor was Creepy ! Just my recollection of the wildlife up there. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrypaul
Back