CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember Wazinah Suleiman the mother of 5 that went missing and they found her car then a week later they found that she was hiding from her husband she was afraid of him

And remember Nicholas Francisco? There are many others as well. Seems the common thread is the car is left behind.

The trail to the aquatics center indicates to me that Susan walked there on her own. IMO, that does not indicate an abduction scenario. Stranger things have happened though.

And remember Nicholas Francisco? There are many others as well. Seems the common thread is the car is left behind.

Oh Yes I remember Nicholas also!
Only thing is I do believe she would have been found or she would have contacted someone by now!

The trail to the aquatics center indicates to me that Susan walked there on her own. IMO, that does not indicate an abduction scenario. Stranger things have happened though.

I think she walked with someone!

Just read this whole thread. I keep wondering if the person who took the wallet and the person who took Susan are two different people, independent of each other. For instance if Susan was forcefully taken from her car, and her purse was left in the car, then someone comes along and sees a purse sitting in an unlocked car, grabs the wallet out of the purse and takes off with it. Later to discard it along the way after taking the money and credit cards. Just a thought.

Meanwhile, prayers for Susan and her family.

Just read this whole thread. I keep wondering if the person who took the wallet and the person who took Susan are two different people, independent of each other. For instance if Susan was forcefully taken from her car, and her purse was left in the car, then someone comes along and sees a purse sitting in an unlocked car, grabs the wallet out of the purse and takes off with it. Later to discard it along the way after taking the money and credit cards. Just a thought.

Meanwhile, prayers for Susan and her family.

This is a possibility, but why take credit cards and not use them in the month that she has been missing? There has been no credit card usage at all.

ERRN1313 interesting theory....that does happen, someone seeing something they can grab quick form unlocked cars

I don't know that LE has more recently indicated that credit cards have been used or not...at least I have not seen an update

here is a good article , I am not sure if was posted here or not, telling about the initial search efforts. Has an interesting comment , fwiw.
http://celebrityexaminer.com/2013/05/05/hunt-continues-for-missing-sun-city-resident/

Ivy drove her car many miles from Athens, to Camden County Ga, to Deerfield Fl, before abandoning it out of gas...and was finally found sitting on the steps of a police station in Miami. Her phone also provided insight as to where she was.

It might be interesting to know if Susan had any health issues that could be related to her missing. Did she have diabetes, heart/pulmonary conditions, autoimmune disease?
Did she take any medications? Could she have suffered an episode/disorientation...anything related to a known condition/medication?
If she was thought to be healthy, could there have been a sudden onset of...something?

Also, if she were to go out on errands etc during the course of her day, did she normally let anyone know, and perhaps call them upon her return? How was that Wednesday different, if at all.

Hello everyone! I've been reading Websleuths for a while now, but have never posted. I just recently registered.

This is a very interesting case. One of the many questions I have is could the Aquaplex be where the husband went to workout? Could Susan have been trying to reach him after being accosted or due to disorientation from some kind of medical event? Kind of far fetched, but just trying to brainstorm. Praying for her family and her safe return.

Hello everyone! I've been reading Websleuths for a while now, but have never posted. I just recently registered.

This is a very interesting case. One of the many questions I have is could the Aquaplex be where the husband went to workout? Could Susan have been trying to reach him after being accosted or due to disorientation from some kind of medical event? Kind of far fetched, but just trying to brainstorm. Praying for her family and her safe return.

I was wondering where her husband worked out. Maybe Kjac22 can answer that question.
I would think that maybe if he had a cellphone with him, if he has a work cell phone or personal cellphone (and she uses her landline so she doesn't have one) that maybe she would have gone into a store like Starbucks to call her husband or the police if she were accosted and disoriented.
If he works out at this Aquaplex, then he is not far from the shopping center, she could have called from the shopping center store to either the Aquaplex itself or called him on his phone, if he has one. I would think if she was accosted right there and was able to get away, she would be in contact with a store or the police who could help her, not walk away where the perp could accost her again.

I think she walked with someone!

This is very possible. I think it's more likely she walked voluntarily than she did by force. However, I keep in mind that victims will do almost anything willingly when they are outnumbered or outgunned. This is why many victims show very little or no defensive wounds.

Good question. And welcome to WS!

I don't understand why trained police tracking dogs were unable to pick up this scent trail just a few short days after she disappeared but this other woman is allegedly able to pick up the scent trail a month later. Is the recent handler a professional? What is her reputation? I think its best to take the information from that search as tentative at best. It may very well prove to be a red herring.

Neither one of them uses the Aquatic Center, to my knowledge. I'm not sure why she would be headed in that direction, if the case. It would definitely be unusual (esp. given the other circumstances, as mentioned) - and indicates to me something happened, whether it be an outside force or some sort of mental incident.

In my experience, people often refinance for the reasons previously noted, however, many will refinance to remove someone from the loan, thereby removing their liability for repayment of said loan. She can remain on title to the property, yet removed from the loan via the refi., or she could also have been removed from both the loan and title. Important to note, in the state of California, she would have to specifically quit claim (file quit claim deed) all her interest in the property, as CA is a community property state....I'd be curious to see if there was any change in that regard to the title of their property....

I was wondering if there was something along these lines...

ERRN1313 interesting theory....that does happen, someone seeing something they can grab quick form unlocked cars

I don't know that LE has more recently indicated that credit cards have been used or not...at least I have not seen an update

here is a good article , I am not sure if was posted here or not, telling about the initial search efforts. Has an interesting comment , fwiw.
http://celebrityexaminer.com/2013/05/05/hunt-continues-for-missing-sun-city-resident/

Very interesting comment....

I wonder if that person called it in to LE...:please:

:wagon: MerBeach! :welcome:

Good ideas!

And thanks for helping to find Susan!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics