CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Susan. This is not a bad area, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'm always drawn to the cases that don't drum up as much attention for some reason. I always end up saying the same thing; why isn't this case getting any attention publicly? Maybe it has some behind the scenes action, but it would be great to hear an update of some sort.

Bumping for Susan. This is not a bad area, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'm always drawn to the cases that don't drum up as much attention for some reason. I always end up saying the same thing; why isn't this case getting any attention publicly? Maybe it has some behind the scenes action, but it would be great to hear an update of some sort.

I feel the same way regarding there is such a limited exposure of this case...

Is it because there is a lot going on behind the scenes with LE....?

Or ?????

:dunno:

I agree completely with the frustration that is voiced by Cuoco7 on a couple of occasions here...what is up with the lack of attention to this case? I live only a couple of short miles from where her car was found in the Raley's parking lot. There has been absolutely zero attention on this story by the Sacramento Bee - they must have forgotten that a woman has just unexpectedly and without explanation gone missing!

The reporter from the Press Tribune who wrote the article above about video surveillance (I think his name is Anderson?) - he is actually doing a great job of keeping attention on the case...it is my understanding that he will have another story in the next day or two.

There are waaaaaaaaay too many unanswered questions for me. I agree that somebody needs to find out when the last person - other than the husband - saw Susan Jacobson. The investigation is wasting its time if they are simply relying on his statements that he last saw her at 6:00 AM. Heck, for all anyone knows, she may not have been seen by anyone for a day or more PRIOR to the 6:00 AM timeframe...that would leave a huge amount of "open" time for something to have happened.

I don't get any sense of urgency from the husband. If it was my wife, I would be hooked up to a polygraph immediately to eliminate me from any suspicion in order to get the investigation on track - no mention at all about whether he has been cleared or anything at all like that.

It would be nice to know whether there is some sick killer out in our community abducting women or whether this is a voluntary missing case, or whether the husband is somehow involved. I wish that there was media pressing our local law enforcement for answers and attention on the case!!

This is especially strange as LE said they had a "wealth of video" yet none of it helpful. How could she not be on video?

Does the local sheriff or police chief has a FB page? Like Jennifer Ramsaran's case, the DA had people sending FB messages to him. I think it helps. Does this woman have no family or friends who are worried? I read one thing a while back where her husband said she didn't socialize and didn't get out much. I have kept track of this and it's all silence.

Does the local sheriff or police chief has a FB page? Like Jennifer Ramsaran's case, the DA had people sending FB messages to him. I think it helps. Does this woman have no family or friends who are worried? I read one thing a while back where her husband said she didn't socialize and didn't get out much. I have kept track of this and it's all silence.

I have been wondering, too, if Susn has any other family members...

Children?

Parents?

Siblings?

Surely, if she does, they would be worried sick about her....

JMO

I am beginning to think she never got to the shopping mall...

JMO

I'm with ya.
But if her car WAS found there, how did it get there if she didn't.

So many questions but not many answers.

Has anyone come forward to say they were with her or saw her before her husband reported her missing?

It does seem like LE wants independent sightings of her from her husband, at least the day before her disappearance. That is standard though, to get a better feel for knowing when she was still alive.

I can't believee at that time of the morning, there weren't people around, at least over at Starbucks who may have seen her in the parking lot. If she didn't leave her home until approximately 7 am to get to Raley's parking lot, and her wallet was found by 8 am, there is only an hour window. Unless the car was put there the night before. Where it's parked in the lot is crucial. That early, she should have been parked right up front. If the car was parked further back, that means it was put there at a different time, other than 7 am. FWIW.

Hope this lady is located soon.

It’s been over three weeks. I am her son. She has a sister who is very concerned and upset. The husband (my dad) is not doing so great – his best friend of 35 years has gone missing without much of a trace. I scour the web every day and end up at the same links over and over, looking for something. I’ve walked around the Raley’s parking lot countless times, as well as walked/jogged around the surrounding area hoping that something makes sense. It hasn’t. I promise you the family is worried/concerned.

It’s been over three weeks. I am her son. She has a sister who is very concerned and upset. The husband (my dad) is not doing so great – his best friend of 35 years has gone missing without much of a trace. I scour the web every day and end up at the same links over and over, looking for something. I’ve walked around the Raley’s parking lot countless times, as well as walked/jogged around the surrounding area hoping that something makes sense. It hasn’t. I promise you the family is worried/concerned.

I can't imagine what you are all going through. I hope the police department is active on Susan's case and treating your family with respect. I am baffled by the lack of helpful video. I would have thought a supermarket lot would be full of cameras.

Oh My, Kjac....

I can only imagine the concern you and your family are experiencing right now...:grouphug:

Your mother's disappearance has touched my heart for many reasons.... Two of which I am a mother very close to her age... And I live in California.... In a community much like yours...

I hope we, at Websleuths, can help you find your mother...

and that we can provide support for you as you go through this most challenging ordeal....

:praying:

Are there any planned searches? Are there any other photos of Susan?

Thanks for posting. I know that this is heartbreaking for you and your family.
God Bless! I hope your mom is found safe and well. Many thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

http://www.roseville.ca.us/news/displaynews.asp?NewsID=3679&TargetID=11

Did you go to the Raley's center at Woodcreek Oaks and Pleasant Grove on the morning of May 1? Please call us."

"Even if you didn't see anything unusual, if you visited that shopping center at all that morning--to make a delivery, to go to work, to grocery shop, to visit the bank, credit union or ATM, to pick up dry cleaning, or to visit Starbucks on your way to work or school--detectives need to talk to you. Your information, no matter how routine, will help detectives create a complete picture of activities in the parking lot that morning. Please call the new tip line we've set up for this case: (916)774-5080. "

There are lots of resource and help available on the WS site for missing people. I hope you can get some help and get more press because that is paramount. I wish your family the best and hope you get some answers soon.

I agree with the above posters, something isn't adding up. All that video and not a glimpse of her? How can that be?

This is especially strange as LE said they had a "wealth of video" yet none of it helpful. How could she not be on video?

I understand the worry!
No disrespect intended here but has your father taken a polygraph?

We read too many times and there are way to many threads on this website where the husband is responsible.

Who spoke to her last and when?

I think something happened to her the night before

I have to think that if the police have viewed all of the video surveillance they would also be looking for images of her husband's car. Her car had to get there somewhere, and if it was left there earlier than the stated time, you would think it would have been seen by someone. This is the most bizarre case, and I feel terrible about the lack of media attention. I am praying she comes home safe.

Our hearts are breaking for you! I hope you and your sister consider contacting the local media to keep this in the news. Seriously, there hasn't been a story on local news or the largest newspaper in the region in more than 2+ weeks! This should be in the news in a major way! It's not like people are going missing all over the Sacramento region every single day - there should be tons of media and public attention on this case!

I'm not intending to be disrespectful to you and your family, but has the entire family been cleared completely - polygraphs, etc?? Sometimes we hear criticisms that law enforcement doesn't put out a full court press until the family has been cleared, so just wondering what the status is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024