CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not "get" this case at all. Is LE concerned? Do they think a crime occurred? Is there any way to find out?

Even if my husband did not make a big fuss, I know my sisters would, if I vanished. They would be all over the place, stirring up media, etc. even being out of state and having their own lives and jobs and families. We are seeing/hearing none of that. What does HER family think happened?

I am kind of isolated, live only with my husband, just go out for books, groceries and medical appointments, but I email my sisters every day and they would react if I missed a day. I can't figure out why this woman being missing for nearly a year is seemingly not a major issue in this town.

JMO

clu, I'd like your post more than once if I could!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I really do not "get" this case at all. Is LE concerned? Do they think a crime occurred? Is there any way to find out?

Even if my husband did not make a big fuss, I know my sisters would, if I vanished. They would be all over the place, stirring up media, etc. even being out of state and having their own lives and jobs and families. We are seeing/hearing none of that. What does HER family think happened?

I am kind of isolated, live only with my husband, just go out for books, groceries and medical appointments, but I email my sisters every day and they would react if I missed a day. I can't figure out why this woman being missing for nearly a year is seemingly not a major issue in this town.

JMO

The only thing I can think of why Susan's sister is not being as reactive, is maybe she has an inkling as to what happened to Susan, OR she is just as private as Susan? Go figure, I can't figure out much in Susan's case, and quite frankly, it is sad.
IMOO.

The only thing I can think of why Susan's sister is not being as reactive, is maybe she has an inkling as to what happened to Susan, OR she is just as private as Susan? Go figure, I can't figure out much in Susan's case, and quite frankly, it is sad.
IMOO.

I think she might have an inkling also!

What I find odd is we could never get an answer to who was the last person to talk to her besides Hubby!

I wonder if she even spoke to anyone in her family son included.
Everyone sure seems very distant!

Did they have a landline?

Or where she used to work. There was speculation at one time that she was a graphic designer on the threads but I have not seen a main stream article that supports that job.
Does anyone have a link?
Maybe that was hearsay, I don't know, but if someone could link a MSM article about the work field/job that Susan used to be employed, that would be great.

IMOO.

I wish her son would come back.... hope all is well with his baby.

I wonder if she even spoke to anyone in her family son included.
Everyone sure seems very distant!

Did they have a landline?

I thought there was an article or video about a landline.
I will see if I can find a link.

IMOO.

Or where she used to work. There was speculation at one time that she was a graphic designer on the threads but I have not seen a main stream article that supports that job.
Does anyone have a link?
Maybe that was hearsay, I don't know, but if someone could link a MSM article about the work field/job that Susan used to be employed, that would be great.

IMOO.

I remember that too! Then she retired!

Id like to know what was on the video footage from the parking lot!

I wish her son would come back.... hope all is well with his baby.

I think that it's best that he doesn't come back and read here myself. JMO.

Does anyone have a link?

IMOO.

I'm curious as to why knowing where Susan used to work would help us in finding her?

I'm curious as to why knowing where Susan used to work would help us in finding her?

well, if hubby went mia on his own, I'd notify every fire station in north America that he might come by to admire fire trucks. we can't vacation without him doing that... could be similar with her.

well, if hubby went mia on his own, I'd notify every fire station in north America that he might come by to admire fire trucks. we can't vacation without him doing that... could be similar with her.

I guess that makes sense. But it doesn't help me with my question. If we find out who Susan's ex-employers are, how will that help? I'm sure that LE has looked into that and asked if anyone from her former workplace knows anything about her disappearance.

We can't contact any of them, that's for sure.

Well it certainly couldn't hurt....
The people she associated with, could have insight into what happened to her.
Perhaps the perp used to work with her? Perhaps others might know of a person that could have been stalking her?
Anybody that could be of ANY assistance might provide a clue, or a stepping stone into what might have happened to her.
I am surprised you asked that question. :)
IMOO.

Well it certainly couldn't hurt....
The people she associated with, could have insight into what happened to her.
Perhaps the perp used to work with her? Perhaps others might know of a person that could have been stalking her?
Anybody that could be of ANY assistance might provide a clue, or a stepping stone into what might have happened to her.
I am surprised you asked that question. :)
IMOO.

We are not LE here. We can't question anyone from her former workplace about the things you mentioned. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2