CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's best that he doesn't come back and read here myself. JMO.

Why is that?
I would think he would want the perp found.
Even his father thought there was foul play.
So why not read here?
You puzzle me.......
Do you think she just walked off on her own?
Do you think the family doesn't want any help?
Do you think the family doesn't care to read about Susan anymore?
That's sad!!!
I would hope that Kjac22 and family would want any encouragement to help find their missing loved one.
IMOO.

We are not LE here. We can't question anyone from her former workplace about the things you mentioned. MOO.

And speaking of ideas is not a good thing?
I KNOW we aren't LE.
I don't understand your take on Susan.
What are you ideas to help her?
IMOO.

Why is that?
I would think he would want the perp found.
Even his father thought there was foul play.
So why not read here?
You puzzle me.......
Do you think she just walked off on her own?
Do you think the family doesn't want any help?
Do you think the family doesn't care to read about Susan anymore?
That's sad!!!
I would hope that Kjac22 and family would want any encouragement to help find their missing loved one.
IMOO.

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't want to read some of the posts here. That's all I'm going to say. MOO.

And speaking of ideas is not a good thing?
I KNOW we aren't LE.
I don't understand your take on Susan.
What are you ideas to help her?
IMOO.

All I asked was why we need to know where Susan used to work. I'm not suggesting anyone post a certain way.

I have no idea on how to find Susan or where to look. MOO.

Well it certainly couldn't hurt....
The people she associated with, could have insight into what happened to her.
Perhaps the perp used to work with her? Perhaps others might know of a person that could have been stalking her?
Anybody that could be of ANY assistance might provide a clue, or a stepping stone into what might have happened to her.
I am surprised you asked that question. :)
IMOO.

Or..... she could have been a totally different person when working and with the ppl she worked with.

People are trying to drum up ideas and gain more knowledge about who Susan was and what her life was all about.

If you have been following this case closely, then you know there is very little personal information about Susan known by the public... we have had a hard time gaining insight into exactly who Susan is, which makes it difficult to imagine where she might be and why.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting we question suspects or act as if we are LE. This thread is no different than others here on WS in that respect. But still, we are here asking questions and trying to learn as much as possible about the missing person and the circumstances of her disappearance.

If I disappeared, my kids would be out in force. They'd (at least my daughter would) enlist my parents and my sisters and my grandkids. Oh and all the cousins on both sides of the family. Totaling about 50 people. They would not look for a month, then go back to life as it is and not bother anymore. My kids would harass the police for new info and want to know what they have been doing to find me.

They'd annoy everyone with constant FB posts about me. I told my daughter about this case about 6 months ago and she started crying. Crying because this lady was missing, and she was about to have a grandbaby, and no one was looking for her, no one was still circulating flyers about her missing. She found it absolutely incredulous that anyone with a family could go missing and the family not be looking for them. I guess in my family it's just different then it is in others and in others it's normal to give up after a month or two. IDK.

Time just keeps marching on and Susan is no closer to being found then she was the afternoon she disappeared.

Wow, I had to Search for Susan's thread as it was towards the bottom of the 5th page of the Missing Persons Thread here on Websleuths.
Yes, times marches on and Susan has not been found.
I search the internet for articles and those articles are So Old!! Antiquated!
I wonder when the next search for Susan will be?
I wonder if people think she has been found as I can't find anything current on the internet, except for her missing facebook page and that is only when people have prompted questions about Susan......
I wonder if Susan's missing person flyer is still being handed out at the shopping center as at one time Kjac22 mentioned he would be there.
I wonder what happened to Susan?
I wonder if neighbor's are nervous about her disappearance?
I wonder if people even know that she is missing and still missing?
I wonder what LE has been doing to follow up and keep Susan's case current?
I wonder how often Susan is in the public's eye in Roseville?
I wonder if the residents of Roseville discuss Susan?
I wonder if she was walking in plain sight, would the residents even know that Susan was once missing and still is missing? Would the residents of Roseville even recognize Susan or know about her?
What publicity has Susan received since the summer?
In a month and a half or so it will be a year since Susan has been missing.
The facebook page for her has not been updated since JULY, except in the posts by others when people Prompt an answer to their questions.
Where are you Miss Susan?
IMOO.

Wow, I had to Search for Susan's thread as it was towards the bottom of the 5th page of the Missing Persons Thread here on Websleuths.
Yes, times marches on and Susan has not been found.
I search the internet for articles and those articles are So Old!! Antiquated!
I wonder when the next search for Susan will be?
I wonder if people think she has been found as I can't find anything current on the internet, except for her missing facebook page and that is only when people have prompted questions about Susan......
I wonder if Susan's missing person flyer is still being handed out at the shopping center as at one time Kjac22 mentioned he would be there.
I wonder what happened to Susan?
I wonder if neighbor's are nervous about her disappearance?
I wonder if people even know that she is missing and still missing?
I wonder what LE has been doing to follow up and keep Susan's case current?
I wonder how often Susan is in the public's eye in Roseville?
I wonder if the residents of Roseville discuss Susan?
I wonder if she was walking in plain sight, would the residents even know that Susan was once missing and still is missing? Would the residents of Roseville even recognize Susan or know about her?
What publicity has Susan received since the summer?
In a month and a half or so it will be a year since Susan has been missing.
The facebook page for her has not been updated since JULY, except in the posts by others when people Prompt an answer to their questions.
Where are you Miss Susan?
IMOO.
Mostly no and none from what I've seen. If my neighbor was missing, I would be worried. If somebody was missing from my local store, I'd be worried. I would be worried period that there was a kidnapper on the loose and it hadn't been addressed by anybody. I won't even go into IF my family member was missing. IMO
It's just sad/scary/horrible/.

Mostly no and none from what I've seen. If my neighbor was missing, I would be worried. If somebody was missing from my local store, I'd be worried. I would be worried period that there was a kidnapper on the loose and it hadn't been addressed by anybody. I won't even go into IF my family member was missing. IMO
It's just sad/scary/horrible/.

For the people that do know that Susan is missing, I wonder if they worry about shopping at that shopping center or in the vicinity? I wonder if the shopping center has lost some business because there could be a kidnapper out there?
Or has too much time passed now, that people just go about their daily activities forgetting what occurred? Or Not knowing what transpired that day, so they are none the wiser.....
IMOO.

This case was covered in a split second that I doubt many people remember, other than family and WS members. I am sure by now those few from Sun City who recall the disappearance probably think she was found ages ago. I wonder how Susan's husband is faring?

Were any missing posters put up at the shopping center or in the area?

If ever a case stumped me this is the one. The silence is sad.

Whats sad is no one even keeps the FB page updated. It seems out of sight out of mind and everyone moved on. Gotta wonder how important she was before she went missing. Maybe she was there but wasnt there? jmo

Whats sad is no one even keeps the FB page updated. It seems out of sight out of mind and everyone moved on. Gotta wonder how important she was before she went missing. Maybe she was there but wasnt there? jmo

Sure looks like it, doesn't it? This certainly is being treated as a "personal family matter." I wonder how thoroughly her husband was questioned....

I wish the case was being pursued by LE. And no, I doubt LE even remembers the disappearance, much less if it is still being investigated.

This is hard to fathom. She is a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister. How is it ever ok for a loved one to disappear and to just go on with life, without looking for them or caring where they are or whether LE is looking for them or not. How is it ok to be silent?

I know that people have to go back to life, jobs even in the middle of a tragedy, but who stops spending every free hour not looking for their lost loved one???

I'm having such a hard time understanding this.

Sure looks like it, doesn't it? This certainly is being treated as a "personal family matter." I wonder how thoroughly her husband was questioned....

I wish the case was being pursued by LE. And no, I doubt LE even remembers the disappearance, much less if it is still being investigated.

Or a family coverup?

This case was covered in a split second that I doubt many people remember, other than family and WS members. I am sure by now those few from Sun City who recall the disappearance probably think she was found ages ago. I wonder how Susan's husband is faring?

Were any missing posters put up at the shopping center or in the area?

If ever a case stumped me this is the one. The silence is sad.

This article is from May 24th, and apparently these two ladies are die hard volunteers who won't give up looking for Susan, according to the article.One of these ladies lives several blocks from Susan, but hadn't met Susan.
From the article:
http://www.thepresstribune.com/article/die-hard-volunteers-refuse-give-finding-jacobson

"They started putting up posters of Jacobson at businesses from Sun City to the southeast end of Douglas Boulevard. They have now posted flyers as far away as El Dorado Hills. "

Also they mentioned that the residents were concerned as well, and they wanted to have a public awareness demonstration at the shopping center but that date had not been set according to the article from May 24th.

Apparently, in the beginning there was community awareness.....
It is sad that Susan is not in the news anymore......

In this particular article dated:
Published: Saturday, Jul. 13, 2013 - 12:00 am | Page 1B
Last Modified: Monday, Jul. 15, 2013 - 6:47 am

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/13/5563754/family-awaits-any-news-in-disappearance.html#storylink=cpy

This is why there are no known searches for Susan: From the article...

"The truth is they'd rather hear bad news than continue to endure the open wound.

"The family is just hoping for a conclusion," Kevin Jacobson said.

To that end, they've hired a private investigator to help drum up new leads. Jacobson said they want to do something, but also don't want to throw money away on haphazard searching.

"We have to pick this up," he said. "The police are going to move on." "

So, I wonder what the PI found, if anything?
Perhaps investing some money in a SEARCH Would Be A Good Idea!
Even having a Public Search with volunteers.......
Susan hasn't been found......
IMOO.

It seems like once that PI was hired, then the communication with the public seemed to cease, in my opinion.
The public can be an advocate in releasing information about Susan, like keeping her in the news and on posters and flyers, and searches and such.
With keeping the public awareness AWAY from Susan's case, it's strange to me because the public WAS aware in the beginning, but now it almost looks like, or Does look like, it is such a private matter that they don't seem to want to keep Susan in the public eye.
IMOO.

Not to mention that Susan's son used to post here, so he knows there are many who would pitch in to help, such as making and hanging posters, going on searches, etc. I would definitely drive up from the Bay Area to search.

And who is this PI? Perhaps s/he is shy and prefers the undercover style of investigating?!

I suspect no one is doing anything toward locating Susan, IMHO.

Not to mention that Susan's son used to post here, so he knows there are many who would pitch in to help, such as making and hanging posters, going on searches, etc. I would definitely drive up from the Bay Area to search.

And who is this PI? Perhaps s/he is shy and prefers the undercover style of investigating?!

I suspect no one is doing anything toward locating Susan, IMHO.

When her son was posting here, I felt like he knew nothing. When questions were asked, it was like he was guessing, or he would find out and let us know.
I felt like he stopped posting because he had nothing to add. I also felt like he was doing it all alone, and was treading carefully.
What a perfect time for a vigil, and I wish someone would do that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop