CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful I'm not the only one that shops at seriously weird hours depending on circumstances. I wish we knew more about Susan's shopping habits. I don't know how much it'd help us in finding her now but it'd sure help with figuring out exactly when, where, and how she disapppeared. (IMO and all)

If she did go grocery shopping, I would think she would be on the in-store cameras. If she did go shopping, where would her groceries be? As far as what the news has said, her purse was in her car and the car unlocked, and her wallet found elsewhere minus cash and credit cards.
Why isn't Susan on cameras walking up to the store, shopping in the store, waiting in line at the store, paying for groceries at the store, leaving the store...To me, she didn't make it in to the store, and there's no evidence that the public is aware of that she even drove the car herself to the shopping center.
IMOO.

I thought and hoped they checked cameras that may have been on Susan's route to that store. Never heard if they did or didn't. Never heard what LE saw on cameras in the parking lot. Never heard what they did when said dogs tracked her across the road. Did they think she got in a car and that stopped the tracking? What areas around there were searched? No answers, no speculations, no info.

This article is from May 5th, 2013, and it is mentioned that the search party
searched Mahany Park and open spaces.

"The search party included 14 officials from Placer County Search & Rescue, who brought along seven trained search dogs, Gunther said."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/05/05/5395413/susan-jacobson-missing.html#storylink=cpy

This article is from May 28, 2013....Police dogs were used in this search.

"the Roseville Police Department assisted the Placer County Sheriff's Department with a search of the Wood Creek Oaks golf course area "

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/wednesday-...seville-woman-vanished/20337272#ixzz2x5B1Qep6

It is interesting to note, that in the last article they mention image enhancing technology on the surveillance video of the parking lot
where Susan's car was found. I wonder what conclusions/facts were found ? The article did not mention that k9 search dogs were used In the parking lot, Only Near the shopping center.
IMOO.

My guess would be she never made it in the store. If she had, there would have been cameras of her entrance into the store as well as footage of her shopping while in the store. So IMO I doubt she ever went in the store that morning.

I also have serious doubts she was the one who drove the car to the parking lot at all that day or the prior day. The basic facts of this case point to the car being staged. Her possessions in it, the wallet being found where it was.

I honestly think our timeline is off as to when she was last seen or when she was home. It might be backed up a couple of days, instead of the date of her reported disappearance. Maybe by a day or two, depending on when her sister last talked to her. IMO.

How sad. The administrator Deleted posts by others on the page for Susan, so all that is shown is Highlights and posts by page, which was Last updated on July 25th, 2013.
That's SAD!! People have enquired about Susan and they delete that??????
Wow!!!!
Silence Screams!!!!
So no voice anymore from people who care about Susan?
I guess they just want everyone to go away.
Why??
Why hide/get rid of posts by others that was Supportive of Susan being found?
There was no malicious intent that I saw on that page. Why delete that?

https://www.facebook.com/SJmissing

IMOO.

I just posted an innocuous question whether or not there have been searches since last summer. From what I could see on the FB page, it looks like only MSM articles are posted, and no comments from anyone. I wish SJ's son would visit us again to share any news.

Mmmmm.

You are Correct now.
Very Sad!!!
IMOO.

When the public is SILENCED because of their concern for Susan,
something STINKS!!!!!!!!!
IMOO.

The other two women mentioned on that FB page did not leave their car in a public place, with their wallet in a parking area. Their cars are with them as far as is known, and they are older. Makes me think they had an accident in their cars.
I feel so sorry for Susan.

Yeh, it's like they don't want anyone's help, they don't want to make a fuss about it, they just seem like they are shrugging their shoulders then just going on with life, not looking back and not looking for her.

So True, It Seems!!!!
IMOO.

On the Posts by Others under the small highlights your message has been there since yesterday (if that is you) and Susan's sister Liked your comment, AND the facebook page administrator whoever that is, mentioned under that post that there have been no recent public searches.

Now, the adjective Public could mean perhaps there has been private searches, maybe? It is an added word to describe searches, otherwise I suppose she/he could have said there have been no recent searches.
Maybe I am putting thoughts that aren't there, or maybe the wording of the sentence implies more.
It's nice that Susan's sister Liked your post, and that there was a comment by the administrator. :) YAY!!!!

IMOO.

My response/post to annie 1004 back on Jan. 26th, 2014 on Susan's thread here on Websleuths..
Of course, NOW, the posts by Others on Susan's page has been Deleted.
They LIKED your POST THEN.........
But now I guess they don't like anybody's.......
Where are you Miss Susan??
Where did you go??
Who took you??
IMOO.

The other two women mentioned on that FB page did not leave their car in a public place, with their wallet in a parking area. Their cars are with them as far as is known, and they are older. Makes me think they had an accident in their cars.
I feel so sorry for Susan.

The article that is on the Missing Susan Jacobson page about the 3 ladies... Wilma Barnhart was found deceased.
They didn't even Update the article on Missing Susan Jacobson's facebook........ :( Wilma was found in AUGUST 2013.

"On Monday evening, a motorcyclist found Barnhart's body on a remote road, miles into the woods off Highway 20 northeast of Nevada City. Her SUV had gotten stuck on a fallen tree branch.

Nevada County Sheriff Keith Royal said Barnhart had written notes in a journal, "basically keeping track of the days as they went by and her condition" until she died of natural causes.

"It's so tragic," Royal said. "She had a couple of hip replacements and wasn't mobile. It would have been very difficult to walk out." ":

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/08/08/5632717/before-her-death-missing-74-year.html#storylink=cpy

IMOO.

Nevada County Sheriff Keith Royal said Barnhart had written notes in a journal, "basically keeping track of the days as they went by and her condition" until she died of natural causes.

How sad! :(

How sad. The administrator Deleted posts by others on the page for Susan, so all that is shown is Highlights and posts by page, which was Last updated on July 25th, 2013.
That's SAD!! People have enquired about Susan and they delete that??????
Wow!!!!
Silence Screams!!!!
So no voice anymore from people who care about Susan?
I guess they just want everyone to go away.
Why??
Why hide/get rid of posts by others that was Supportive of Susan being found?
There was no malicious intent that I saw on that page. Why delete that?

https://www.facebook.com/SJmissing

IMOO.

Is there a way to find out who the administrator is so we can possible see if they have a motive for deleting these posts?

Who is it that runs that page? Susan's sister? Son? A well-meaning community member/friend of the family?

Who is it that runs that page? Susan's sister? Son? A well-meaning community member/friend of the family?

I don't know who runs the page, but the posts for July 16 and July 22 mention that the writer for those posts is the son of Susan and he will be in Roseville to hand out Susan's flyers. He lists his e-mail address.

Her son was the one who started the page. Susan's sister was commenting on a few things, but those are gone as well. On the right side of the page is a section from last year on being there to hand out flyers. It has an email address for those interested. It's the same name that was used on WS.

Her son was the one who started the page. Susan's sister was commenting on a few things, but those are gone as well. On the right side of the page is a section from last year on being there to hand out flyers. It has an email address for those interested. It's the same name that was used on WS.

Well there you go.

Well there you go.

Sad, isn't it.
No updates, no posts by others, and those posts by others were thoughtful, nice, and thinking about Susan, but now it's all been deleted. Like Susan. Gone.
IMOO.

Sad, isn't it.
No updates, no posts by others, and those posts by others were thoughtful, nice, and thinking about Susan, but now it's all been deleted. Like Susan. Gone.
IMOO.

That's depressing. And it's kinda scary to me. How can this beautiful lady just vanish, fall off the face of the planet and instead of people coming forward with searches and rewards and pleas for her safe return, instead there is a deafening silence and any posts showing support and concern for Susan and her location are deleted? What the H3LL is going on? Where is Susan? What happened to her? Is anyone looking for her? Does anyone besides us CARE???

I wonder why the page PURPOSELY is not updated? The few comments inquiring about the status of Susan's disappearance were the only current posts. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire page is deleted or set to private in the very near future.

It is so obvious no one cares about finding Susan besides us and a few local residents. My hinky meter just blew off the charts.

I must note that the family members always maintained that Susan was "shy," a "loner," "not outgoing," etc. Makes me wonder why she was described only that way? Was it to keep inquiring minds away or discourage anyone who reached out to help?

Poor, poor Susan.

I wonder if Sun City golf course was searched if Woodcreek was...it's right behind her house. Also, I wonder if it's being kept quiet so as to keep any automatically paid benefits coming in on her behalf? I also hope extensive background checking is being done and the whereabouts of all those benefiting from her disappearance are nailed down. Susan, help US find you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109