GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Live news just showed a few police vehicles leaving after loading what could have been a body bag.

Tony Shin ‏@TonyNBCLA 58s

Human remains believed to be missing Menifee boy removed from family backyard. @NBCLA new details at 5 on NBC 4.

Please let it have been quick and he was unafraid. :please:

The Menifee 24/7 local news is stating:

33ok7r5.jpg

From KABC Local News:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=9168042

"But now, officials say his brother saw him following him to a friend's house that night. Once his brother realized Terry was following him, he told him to go home. Terry then disappeared. According to the family spokesperson, the brother didn't reveal that information at first because he was scared."

t9wf2d.jpg

2v96ql3.jpg

2v3pjy1.jpg

Scott Diener ‏@CBSLAND 13m

Chopper shots show what appears to be a body with blue shorts pulled out of hole near search area of missing 11-year-old Menifee child.

https://twitter.com/CBSLAND

John Asbury ‏@johnasbury 45s

Update on #TerrySmith RT @RSOMartinez: Press Conference has been confirmed for today at 4pm @ 26020 Wickered Rd. Menifee Fire Station #68.”

That's pacific time.

How does one go about checking for posts on Instagram? TIA

I did not think he wandered off. I live less than 10 miles from Menifee so I know the area pretty well. There is a lot of rural areas, but it is pretty easy to find your way. There are several cities close by and a lot of track houses. If he wandered away it would be really hard for someone not to see him. I was just watching the KTLA news and the lady who worked at the store close to his home said he would walk to the store everyday to buy something, though she did not say when was the last time she saw him. So if he was able to walk to the store alone that would not indicate a child with autism. News confirming remains, but are trying to determine if they are human. Just how decomposed are these remains? Makes me think he has been missing longer than reported, JMO.

How does one go about checking for posts on Instagram? TIA

I don't know, but the facebooks in this case are slowly disappearing.
I would suspect if one deleted their facebook they would also delete their instagram. :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective
Back