CA: "That's ALL that's important"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
People like Cindy see their children, their loved ones as an extention of themselves. Beyond that they are mearly "supply" to them. Kind of like alcohol is to an alcoholic. The children are placed in catagories depending on the amount and type of "supply" they are willing to offer.

Love? I can't claim to know for sure but I can say this for certain.. As mothers, these women devalue, discount and invalidate their childrens feelings. They alternitively over-react, then could care less. They create drama and impossible situations, they lie, withhold love as a form of punishment..

But make no mistake it is ALWAYS about them, always. Cindy isn't screaming foul because her sweet loving daughter is in prison wrongfully, she is NUTS because the isn't going HER way, by HER rules and nobody is listening to HER! I got a chuckle when toward the beginning of the case Cindy told LE she would stop cooperating with them if they went to speak with her parents. Like she was running this show. It took her awhile but I think she has finally figured out this isn't the Cindy show and if she didn't knock it off she'd end up behind bars too.

(Bold mine.) Narcissistic rage.

I think she was smiling because she was finally able to accept that Caylee is in a better place, and she prefers to believe that Caylee was loved and cherished by her whole family. She chose to honor Caylee with smiles and happy memories rather than tears or guilt. A church is not a place to bring up the horror of how Caylee died or who was responsible. Cindy obviously has faith in God and He gave her the strength to get through it all with love and hope, and frankly, I was quite proud of her for it. As JVM said, Cindy planned the memorial and made all the arrangements, chose the music and the singers, and orchestrated the whole thing, which was quite a feat for her, after going through seven months of anguish and grief.
I saw nothing but love for her grandbaby in her eyes. I guess we only see what we choose to see.
I like your post. When someone close to you dies, you can do weird things. I have often said that people seem way more devastated at the Vet's office when their pet has died than what my experience has been at alot of funerals where, if I didn't know better, I would think I was at a party with all of the laughter going on. But that's what people do and they sometimes just get strength from their faith or their friends and family or they have hit the acceptance phase or they are just cried out. I am sure that Cindy is cried out, at least for a short time. The tears will come again, and they will never dry up.

I don't like alot of what Cindy has done but I do not envy her. She has to live out the rest of her days wondering how Caylee took her last breath. She will never know because KC will never tell. She has to live with the guilt that she didn't get custody of Caylee. It seems that she was trying to accept what KC was really all about by going to a therapist.

I have to say that Cindy looked very pretty and I'm sure that Caylee, who loved her very much, was proud of her. In our latest psychic thread, our member ChesterP wrote of a dream that she had about Caylee (or it could have been a visit from Caylee) in which Caylee's message was forgiveness.

Of course, none of us wanted to hear the name KC being mentioned at the memorial but I don't see how that could have happened and that would look like an admission of guilt. The clergy are lending alot of support to the Anthonys and to KC. You can't get blood from a stone and you can't get human feelings from evil but we will all be better off in every way if we find ways to forgive those who have done us and others wrong. Not easy to do, but alot healthier in every way than to harbor hate.

I agree on all counts. Heck in a matter of only a couple of weeks, Cindy managed to frustrate, antagonize, infuriate, insult, humiliate, and outwit virtually everyone who went near her.

More significantly she had the same horrible effect on a hundred million ADULTS who only spent a couple hours a week observing her on television! What real chance for normalcy would KC, the child, have had against such a formiddable, lethal force?

IMO, most kids with mothers like Cindy are seriously weakened by the experience; they try to comply, to avoid confrontation, and they tear themselves up, trying.

However, KC somehow grew stronger from the constant mental combat. Or perhaps she was born "strong" as was her mother.

Friday, hope you don't mind if I jump in here. Your post reminded me of the jailhouse visit when Casey is telling Cindy "I am just like you" meaning tough. And she says her friends also say that Cindy is really tough. Cindy had a proud smile when Casey said that, and it seemed to me as if Casey was telling her something she knew her mother wanted to hear.

i don't think casey feels anything for anyone but i do agree that she does not fear cindy at all, and why should she? what has cindy ever done to make casey fear her?
nothing.
despise - quite possibly, fear - no.
i don't know where the notion of casey being afraid of cindy originated b/c there's zero evidence of it anywhere.

I believe that KC stated to detectives during her Universal interview that she was 'petrified' of her mother and that her mother would never forgive her (KC) I think that's where the idea of fearing Cindy came from.

I will always remember what Cindy's brother said about her. To me, those comments were very revealing. Particularly about her not being astute. KC would not steal credit cards from someone she feared. Also, KC may have chosen her next theft victim, AH, because she thought she had qualities like CA.

She knows that she was loved by her family. And thats all that's important

Thank goodness that isn't all that's important to LE, the SA, and most of the rest of decent society!

I think the quote is being taken completely out of context. If you read it just like it is written I think Cindy meant that Caylee knew that she was loved by her family and that is really all that matters or is important. I agree with her. She is talking about Caylee the little person...not Caylee the murder victim...not Caylee who was murdered by her mother. Caylee knew that her family loved her...grandparents, great grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc. Many children die not knowing that they are loved by anyone but Caylee knew that she was loved.

I wonder if Cindy wasn't trying to convince herself that Casey was the person that she described? I think it might be hard for her to accept that Casey is really not that person at all. She just isn't ready to admit to herself who Casey really is. After the trial and she hears all of the evidence I think Cindy is going to have a lot to cope with.

She knows that she was loved by her family. And thats all that's important

Thank goodness that isn't all that's important to LE, the SA, and most of the rest of decent society!

You can say that again, Nosey!

I don't think Cindy knows KC killed Caylee. I think she believes her daughter is innocent. IMHO.

I believe that Cindy knew that Casey killed Caylee the minute she smelled Casey's car. But she also knew that there was nothing she could do for Caylee. She knew she had already lost one "daughter." She did not want to lose the other one too. So that is the reason she "circled the wagons" around Casey to protect her. I really believe she will do anything (lie, steal, whatever) and throw anyone under the bus in order to prevent Casey from having to pay for any wrongdoing she has done. And I think she persuaded George to help her in her undertakings which wasn't very hard to do as he appears to have a very weak constitution and and can be twisted every which way but loose.

HC727, you are certainly right about the unhealthiness of harboring hate but for me, pretending doesn't work. It is not my place to forgive Casey Anthony for her crime and I'm so glad because I could not. God will take care of that, in His time and in His way. My ways are small, petty even because I'm only a tiny human and ALL of my care and concern and love is for the precious baby who was killed. "Suffer the children and bring them unto me," saith the Lord.

I think the quote is being taken completely out of context. If you read it just like it is written I think Cindy meant that Caylee knew that she was loved by her family and that is really all that matters or is important. I agree with her. She is talking about Caylee the little person...not Caylee the murder victim...not Caylee who was murdered by her mother. Caylee knew that her family loved her...grandparents, great grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc. Many children die not knowing that they are loved by anyone but Caylee knew that she was loved.

I wonder if Cindy wasn't trying to convince herself that Casey was the person that she described? I think it might be hard for her to accept that Casey is really not that person at all. She just isn't ready to admit to herself who Casey really is. After the trial and she hears all of the evidence I think Cindy is going to have a lot to cope with.

Bolded by me

You are making that up, imo,

the context was presented in the opening post and the context is KC, not Caylee...your welcome to your opinion, of course, but you have ignored the true context and created a fiction, which is totally and completely without a basis in fact. Again, here IS the context:

"Mostly the things that I miss is watching the love that she shared with her mother. It breaks my heart today that KC's not with us today to honor her child, whom she loved so very, very much. KC, I hope your able to hear me today. I love you and I wish I could comfort you right now. I wish I could take away all of your pain. And wipe away your tears. I wanta thank you for giving me the greatest gift that I have ever received, and that is for Caylee Marie. Caylee was so much like you. She got her beauty and her compassion and her spirit and she will always love you. She knows that she was loved by her family. And thats all thats important, Stay strong my child. God will keep you safe and Caylee is watching over all of us...."

Your "context" is, as you say, what " I think...She is talking....".

And its a fiction.

and, btw, Cindy has a lot to cope with right now.

imo.

I believe that Cindy knew that Casey killed Caylee the minute she smelled Casey's car. But she also knew that there was nothing she could do for Caylee. She knew she had already lost one "daughter." She did not want to lose the other one too. So that is the reason she "circled the wagons" around Casey to protect her. I really believe she will do anything (lie, steal, whatever) and throw anyone under the bus in order to prevent Casey from having to pay for any wrongdoing she has done. And I think she persuaded George to help her in her undertakings which wasn't very hard to do as he appears to have a very weak constitution and and can be twisted every which way but loose.

Totally agree. Especially if you consider that Cindy is a self described, "nurse of decomposition".:crazy::crazy:

Bolded by me

You are making that up, imo,

the context was presented in the opening post and the context is KC, not Caylee...your welcome to your opinion, of course, but you have ignored the true context and created a fiction, which is totally and completely without a basis in fact. Again, here IS the context:

"Mostly the things that I miss is watching the love that she shared with her mother. It breaks my heart today that KC's not with us today to honor her child, whom she loved so very, very much. KC, I hope your able to hear me today. I love you and I wish I could comfort you right now. I wish I could take away all of your pain. And wipe away your tears. I wanta thank you for giving me the greatest gift that I have ever received, and that is for Caylee Marie. Caylee was so much like you. She got her beauty and her compassion and her spirit and she will always love you. She knows that she was loved by her family. And thats all thats important, Stay strong my child. God will keep you safe and Caylee is watching over all of us...."

Your "context" is, as you say, what " I think...She is talking....".

And its a fiction.

imo.

I was talking about the part that most were focused on where Cindy said that.......
Caylee was loved by her family and that is all that is important. That is the sentence I was talking about. It's not fiction. That is what Cindy said and I think she was talking about the fact that Caylee...the little girl knew that she was loved by her family which I would take to mean her grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. The little girl knew that they loved her and in her life that was the most important thing...being loved. Cindy no doubt believes that Casey loved her daughter too. But this little girl died knowing what love is all about because she received a lot of love from her family.

Yes, we each have the right to have our own opinions. Don't you think that Caylee was a child who knew she was loved? Lots of little kids die without even knowing what it feels like to be loved by even one person but not Caylee.

CA: "She knows that she was loved by her family and thats ALL thats important."

I bolded the word but she emphasized it. I understand that emphasis on a positive, transcendental concept in a tragic circumstance can help mourners deal with the overwhelming grief and anger and fear that is so numbing and powerful.

If thats how Cindy used the idea, I understand.

But the statement followed her comments about KC:

Her most emotional moments were here, talking about KC and Caylee, and about their loving relationship, and telling KC how much she supports her and wants to comfort her.

And then she said it:

ALL that is important is that Caylee knew the family loved her.

Chilling because Cindy knows KC killed Caylee, and if thats ALL that is important, then nothing else is, including murder.

Or, maybe she was just dealing with the pain by maximizing the thought: love conquers all.

Don't think so myself.

IMO - it is not just the words that Cindy said ... it was the TONE of voice and the emphasis she put on certain words, in this speech of hers that was directed straight to Casey.

Cindy also said, with heavy emphasis, "she will always love you" speaking of Caylee always loving Casey. I thought that was odd. I believe that Caylee must have wondered why her mother was hurting her, and why she did NOT love her.

IMO - it is not just the words that Cindy said ... it was the TONE of voice and the emphasis she put on certain words, in this speech of hers that was directed straight to Casey.

Cindy also said, with heavy emphasis, "she will always love you" speaking of Caylee always loving Casey. I thought that was odd. I believe that Caylee must have wondered why her mother was hurting her, and why she did NOT love her.

yes, "why mommie, why"

truly sick.

What is love? Hundreds of stuffed animals? You know most kids would be just as happy with one. Ten pairs of sunglasses? Who knows if Caylee even wanted to wear them. You see that pic of her in her stroller, she looks about 3 weeks old, wearing frickin sunglasses! Is that love?

Love is caring... love is protection... love is knowing where she spends her days for two years with a person you called a *sociopath* to her friends ... love is a lot of things that have nothing to do with the material. I'm not saying they didn't love her. I have no idea. They didn't seem to love her when she was in a trashbag 15 houses from her own home and they were blaming Ricardo, or Amy, or Jesse.

If we're speculating on what Caylee would want right now I'd say it was justice for her killer and the people who lied to protect that killer.

However, I don't think Caylee is in a thinking mode at the moment. She's a spirit and I think she's moved on from that wretched *family* altogether.

its the other way around, imo.

cindy is afraid of KC.

just look at the first jail house meeting.

its obvious who fears who....now at least.

I'm not proud to admit this but as with everything on this topic I'm going to anyway, if only to help people understand better..

As I got older I learned my own form of manipulation and began to sharpen my own tongue. I knew my mothers emotional weaknesses and I began to use them against her. I became more "powerful" then her, I took what she taught me (via example and her put downs etc.) and doubled it. I became the person with control in the house.. I did as I pleased and if or when she tried to call me on it I simply crushed her with words. I became her.

It is how many of us that grew up this way end up coping, even if only for a short while. The trade off of power between a personality disordered parent and her child is not uncommon as the child begins to grow up and decide to protect herself from further hurt.

IMO, the memorial wasn't as beautiful and honorable as others have commented about. Cindy talking about how KC came to tell her she was pregnant--gimme a break. KC was so visibly pregnant and Cindy was going along with her lies about having "female problems." And the garbage about the "wonderful love" that KC and Caylee shared? BS. I tuned Cindy out many months ago, and her speech reminded me why. George wasn't as bad, but asking people to write to KC to show their support etc...along with Lee and his weird "CMA" references...to me he was talking about KC because it was just too weird. Why leave any doubt by using initials? The memorial could have been very beautiful, honorable and gracious if they's just left the fantasy stuff out of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back