CA: "That's ALL that's important"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, the memorial wasn't as beautiful and honorable as others have commented about. Cindy talking about how KC came to tell her she was pregnant--gimme a break. KC was so visibly pregnant and Cindy was going along with her lies about having "female problems." And the garbage about the "wonderful love" that KC and Caylee shared? BS. I tuned Cindy out many months ago, and her speech reminded me why. George wasn't as bad, but asking people to write to KC to show their support etc...along with Lee and his weird "CMA" references...to me he was talking about KC because it was just too weird. Why leave any doubt by using initials? The memorial could have been very beautiful, honorable and gracious if they's just left the fantasy stuff out of it.

To you the memorial wasn't as beautiful and honorable as others have commented about. To many people it was beautiful. Different people see things differently and have different opinions. It doesn't mean that some are right and some are wrong.

What is love? Hundreds of stuffed animals? You know most kids would be just as happy with one. Ten pairs of sunglasses? Who knows if Caylee even wanted to wear them. You see that pic of her in her stroller, she looks about 3 weeks old, wearing frickin sunglasses! Is that love?

Love is caring... love is protection... love is knowing where she spends her days for two years with a person you called a *sociopath* to her friends ... love is a lot of things that have nothing to do with the material. I'm not saying they didn't love her. I have no idea. They didn't seem to love her when she was in a trashbag 15 houses from her own home and they were blaming Ricardo, or Amy, or Jesse.

If we're speculating on what Caylee would want right now I'd say it was justice for her killer and the people who lied to protect that killer.

However, I don't think Caylee is in a thinking mode at the moment. She's a spirit and I think she's moved on from that wretched *family* altogether.

To me love is spending time with Caylee....grandpa pulling Caylee around the neighborhood in her little wagon....teaching her songs and Grandma going swimmimg with her. Giving and receiving hugs and kisses and saying "I love you." Spending quality time with her when ever possible. Grandparents watching her favorite movies with her and being involved in her life. Taking her to see her great grandpa and gramma who she seemed to know well and love too.

I don't think that Casey loved Caylee. She is to selfish to love anyone but herself. Any time that Casey spent with Caylee was probably because she didn't have any other choice. I don't know though because I was never around them.

Material things don't count but they are nice to have. I would imagine there are a lot of kids who have tons of stuffed animals and toys and a cute bedroom fit for a Princess. Lots of outside toys to play with and a pool to swim in. Those don't equal love but I think George and Cindy bought them out of love for Caylee and because she was the only grandchild. I can't fault them for that. A lot of us go overboard for our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren when they are young.

To you the memorial wasn't as beautiful and honorable as others have commented about. To many people it was beautiful. Different people see things differently and have different opinions. It doesn't mean that some are right and some are wrong.

Yes, that's how I began my post, that it was IMO. I don't believe I insinuated that my opinion was right and others were wrong, but if you got that impression, I apologize. I would ask, though, that you re-read my post and hopefully you will see that I am merely stating my opinion only and I did not degrade anyone else's. I realize that my opinion is not in the majority, perhaps may even stand completely alone.

IMO, the memorial wasn't as beautiful and honorable as others have commented about. Cindy talking about how KC came to tell her she was pregnant--gimme a break. KC was so visibly pregnant and Cindy was going along with her lies about having "female problems." And the garbage about the "wonderful love" that KC and Caylee shared? BS. I tuned Cindy out many months ago, and her speech reminded me why. George wasn't as bad, but asking people to write to KC to show their support etc...along with Lee and his weird "CMA" references...to me he was talking about KC because it was just too weird. Why leave any doubt by using initials? The memorial could have been very beautiful, honorable and gracious if they's just left the fantasy stuff out of it.

I think the memorial was the best that Cindy could do in her own Cindy way.

Friday, hope you don't mind if I jump in here. Your post reminded me of the jailhouse visit when Casey is telling Cindy "I am just like you" meaning tough. And she says her friends also say that Cindy is really tough. Cindy had a proud smile when Casey said that, and it seemed to me as if Casey was telling her something she knew her mother wanted to hear.

You're right--I remember that!

That's ALL that's important? Really?
IMO, ALL that's important is justice for Caylee! I cant even beging to fathom how frightened she must have been. I highly doubt the last thing she felt on this earth was love. Yes, shes right about one thing, Caylee is watching over. She will make certain justice is served and her little voice will be heard though all this evidence because she was unable to speak for herself.

You know, my initial impression after the memorial was a more positive one. But after reflecting on the events and reviewing the videos, I am inclined to agree with you. There are many things that were said and done, as you have mentioned, that don't sit right with me.

Parts of the memorial were beautiful but the family used the memorial as a public forum to show support for KC and themselves I could have done without thier self serving speeches.

I share your opinion of the A memorial for Caylee. I'd kept my opinion to myself on the subject considering the sensitive nature of the topic, but wanted you to know you are not alone in your studied impression. The hypocrisy and deluded stories told to the masses that may be otherwise unaware took my sadness for Caylee to another level.

I am so with you!
Sorry but everytime any A family member speaks, I get sick!
I still and always will say that I believe they covered up, lied and will do anything to save kc.
CA loves the camera.........I noticed when the camera was on her she
smiled, kissed GA, strokd LA........
BTW isn't Mallory due today?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member