CA - Three women killed in veterans home shooting, Yountville, 9 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mental illness, was in a program there. Radio

We need to take care of our vets better.

jmopinion

Presser should be coming up soon, if they actually do it on time. IMHO

According to scanner traffic, Napa County authorities received reports of a man with a gun on the campus about 10:20 a.m. Dispatchers told responding sheriff's deputies that the man was wearing all black and was a former resident at the 600-acre facility.
Deputies were told the gunman served in Afghanistan and was holed up with possibly three hostages on the second floor of a building where a nonprofit serves veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-veterans-hostages-20180309-story.html

"He's in Madison Hall, Building G, the Pathway House," the dispatcher tells deputies. "Units be advised he does have a stash of bullets around his neck."

I lost my live stream, so little news covering this,does anyone else have a live stream still active? IMHO

The Latest: Tactical Teams Planning How to Deal With Gunman

6:10 p.m.

Authorities have not had contact with the gunman holding three people hostage for nearly eight hours and police tactical teams are forming plans on how to deal with the ongoing situation at a veterans home in California.

California Highway Patrol spokesman Sgt. Robert Nacke told reporters that "there has not been any confirmed communication with the gunman since 10:30 in the morning."

Nacke called the situation at the veterans home "dynamic and active" and said he had no information about the hostages or their conditions.

He says tactical teams are "deciding which way to move forward."

Officials said those being held are employees of The Pathway Home, a privately run program on the veterans home's grounds.

[....]

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...gunman-takes-hostages-at-california-vets-home

So, what's next? Arm the old guys? Wild West coming to us all.

Such a sad ending. I'd hoped for a better outcome.

I wonder what his beef was with those women, that he appears to have singled out?

Are we looking at another “injustice collector”?

I think we’re looking at someone with a severe case of PTSD.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back