GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome 31 guests! Please join us! Let's get these scumbags!

today they said Devonshire. Yesterday they said Devonshire Gang unit, so I assumed it was the same. so I dunno if they're gang detectives or regular officers.

Devonshire Gang Impact Unit
10250 Etiwanda Av
Northridge, CA 91325

Thanks. I'm just trying to keep straight what LE says, and what is speculation or opinion.

A page or two ago, I was wishing there were less of those words in the posts.
We're adults. We know what happened. It doesn't need to be repeated. :(

Trying to catch up, only have a few minutes. I know I for one was trying to get info out as soon as I could. There was some innuendo reported in the media & I copied it. I'll hurry to redact as fast as I can. I shoulda thought of that! Grrr! :banghead:

Ok, I got it all. However, every single link to the news stories say the same thing... Hopefully the media updates their stuff pronto. However nothing is hidden as it can be pulled from cache unless the FBI/CIA does a sweep. Considering her age they should do that.

This does not seem like a gang thing to me. But I could be wrong.

It seems more like two sex offenders grabbing a young girl for their own evil purposes. JMO

This does not seem like a gang thing to me. But I could be wrong.

It seems more like two sex offenders grabbing a young girl for their own evil purposes. JMO

But why does the family have protection for the "foreseeable future" from the gang unit? Is that standard for that area with a crime such as this? Jesus, I'm so thrown off by this. Reminds me of the Jessica Lunsford case. Omg this little girl is so lucky, even though I'm sure she doesn't think so right at this moment.

Still trying to catch up, not much time. Any description yet? I'll scan back over posts. Missed the whole presser.

But why does the family have protection for the "foreseeable future" from the gang unit? Is that standard for that area with a crime such as this? Jesus, I'm so thrown off by this. Reminds me of the Jessica Lunsford case. Omg this little girl is so lucky, even though I'm sure she doesn't think so right at this moment.

Is it specifically the gang unit? Or is it just from the Devonshire precinct? I am not clear on that.

I agree that the reporters and media sites that are salivating for the gory details are revolting. It pisses me off to a degree I can't express. What have we become as a society when THIS is our priority and not protecting a little girl who has been SEVERELY traumatized and has to live with this for the REST of her life. Would they like THEIR names and pictures googled, 10, 20 years later? It's like they could care less if the victim is revictimized over and over again just to satisfy their readers' prurient curiousity and make a buck on a child's torture.

It makes me so sick. I wish we could get a law passed about it. A real law.

This is a great idea!

I'm positive Tricia, SoSueMe, & the rest of the owners & mods would go along with this. How would one go about doing this? It'll have to be another thread but definitely is worth looking into. I'm game...

Is it specifically the gang unit? Or is it just from the Devonshire precinct? I am not clear on that.

I'm still catching up Katy. Forgive me as idk. I'm going off of posts. From what I see now, its not a fact yet? So it could be Devonshire cops? Not Devonshire Gang Unit? I don't live there & I'm unfamiliar...

Ok so TWO WHITE PERPS? Is that what they're looking for?

Also, what is the other vehicle? Is it another truck?

How did I miss this? Did they specifically say gang or just Devonshire? Because the Devonshire police station is a full police station covering a number of towns including Northridge.

http://www.lapdonline.org/devonshire_community_police_station

today they said Devonshire. Yesterday they said Devonshire Gang unit, so I assumed it was the same. so I dunno if they're gang detectives or regular officers.

Devonshire Gang Impact Unit
10250 Etiwanda Av
Northridge, CA 91325

Is it confirmed yet? Trying to figure out where to go from here. If its gang related then sleuthing is in a different direction.

This Detective Smith is a class act. How very thoughtful to use such carefully chosen words. Kudos!

I am still completely baffled by this case...

But... I have a couple of thoughts/questions...

1.). Could the perps be part of an Aryan Gang/Skinheads/White Supremists?...

Do Aryan gangs have similar initiation rites to other gangs? :dunno:

2.). I wonder if one or both of the perps worked at the Bekins A-1 Moving Solutions where the black truck was found...?

ETA....3.). I believe I have heard of people bullying/targeting individuals with red hair...(Gingers, I believe is the derogatory term) ... Could this have been part of the plan for the attack?...

Just wondering...

You know, this is gonna sound crazy...but... My husband & I were going to talk to our youngest about the Easter Bunny after Easter this year. We had it all planned out to tell him about Santa, too. He just turned 11 & will be in middle school next year. Then I come on here & read all these bad things that happen to sooo many kids that are the same age as my son...& it makes me think about his innocence. Forget telling him about the Easter Bunny. Let him find out on his own. I want him to be a kid for as long as he can!

Honestly I'm still not convinced it's a gang thing. There were things in the scanner thread that made me believe it wasnt. I think the gang unit was busy with something else unrelated, and then when they wanted everyone they could get to keep things under control they were called in to help with protecting the little girl. I strongly believe that when it came to her it was an all hands on deck situation. I have NOT seen anything in media saying that this is just my own opinions and theory.

I've only seen it say that police were watching her, but it would make sense for the gang task force to. In a situation like this they think it's two people, and it is possible they are associated with more or something. I think the gang task force would be far more practiced at protecting people, because don't they do a lot of that? Protecting someone who is turning from the rest of the group, or a victim from being victimized again?

You know, this is gonna sound crazy...but... My husband & I were going to talk to our youngest about the Easter Bunny after Easter this year. We had it all planned out to tell him about Santa, too. He just turned 11 & will be in middle school next year. Then I come on here & read all these bad things that happen to sooo many kids that are the same age as my son...& it makes me think about his innocence. Forget telling him about the Easter Bunny. Let him find out on his own. I want him to be a kid for as long as he can!

I think you're so right on that. I think situations like this make us look at our kids and reminds us of just how amazingly lucky we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay