GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to hijack the thread but wanted to say I'm just gonna go along with it. If he wants to continue the charade to humor me, then whose to say I can't humor him back. Lol.

Ok, back to chasing the bad guys...

I still give my 24 year old Easter Baskets... And we have never had the talk... So... She may just be a believer... :)

"do people need to be concerned?"
every parent knows, until these guys are caught, stay alert

This sent chills down my spine. Ill be quadruple checking every door, window and gate tonite. Also, my daughter (and both dogs) will be sleeping in bed with hubby and I.

LOL! There's not too much in the way of Aryan Gang activity in the northwestern San Fernando Valley. It's all Salvadorean and Mexican. (I'm not being racist here. It's just that they are the predominant gangs in the area.)

Thanks... I get that you are not being racist... You are just stating demographics...:seeya:

Late to the thread, and just finished reading it. I think if this had happened to my DD at age 10 (also with distinctive long red hair), I'd have lost my sanity. I am SO thankful that this little girl is alive and reunited with her distraught family, though. Praise God.

I'm going to go back through my posts and alert them for deletion.

Trying to catch up, only have a few minutes. I know I for one was trying to get info out as soon as I could. There was some innuendo reported in the media & I copied it. I'll hurry to redact as fast as I can. I shoulda thought of that! Grrr! :banghead:

In reading these posts just now, wanted to mention post #275, p11, third line from the bottom, still has victim's 1st name (can StrawberryFields or a mod snip it?).

Also, Jersey*Girl, you have a post #285, where you quote a post by TheCheese that includes a long list of links. Not sure if this matters, but the very last link (a Tout link) is a video clip with a police officer who mentions her first AND last name. Haven't checked the others, they may be okay. (TheCheese may also want to go back and edit the link which was quoted in this post.)

I still give my 24 year old Easter Baskets... And we have never had the talk... So... She may just be a believer... :)

Mine is in her 20s and I just shopped for her 'Easter basket' today. :eek: It's still just as fun. She's no believer in Easter bunnies, but we all believe in celebrating with chocolate at every opportunity. (And in celebrating the true meaning of Easter as well.) :)

They let her go. They dropped her off. She didn't get free and run. Why suddenly switch and need to finish the job? Doesn't make sense to me.

that's why I think gang. someone dropped her off, but they weren't supposed to. And they are probably in as much trouble as she is if unprotected. JMO.

that's why I think gang. someone dropped her off, but they weren't supposed to. And they are probably in as much trouble as she is if unprotected. JMO.[/QUOTE

Well, if they did, then there should be a couple of bodies poppin' up, cuz there is no way a gang wouldn't take care of them on their own for that mistake.

On a side note, it always fascinates me how people see the same thing so differently (in a good way). Makes me keep thinkin' and I love that!

that's why I think gang. someone dropped her off, but they weren't supposed to. And they are probably in as much trouble as she is if unprotected. JMO.

Well, if they did, then there should be a couple of bodies poppin' up, cuz there is no way a gang wouldn't take care of them on their own for that mistake.

On a side note, it always fascinates me how people see the same thing so differently (in a good way). Makes me keep thinkin' and I love that!

yah. I dunno really. I agree about the retribution. but something's off about this case. 2 perps. the release of the victim. the security. the attempted kidnapping at her school, the break in down the street the same night. whassup?

more on MS-13

"Child prostitution

In 2011, Alonso "Casper" Bruno Cornejo Ormeno, an associate of MS-13 from Fairfax, Virginia was sentenced to 292 months in prison for child prostitution. Ormeno recruited juvenile females into a prostitution ring by locating runaway children.[44]

In June 2012, Rances Ulices Amaya, a leader of MS-13, of Springfield was sentenced to 50 years in prison for child prostitution. He was convicted in February 2012 for trafficking girls as young as 14 into a prostitution ring. They were lured from middle schools, high schools, and public shelters. Once acquired by Amaya, they were required to have sex with a minimum of 10 individuals per day.[45]

In September 2012, Yimmy Anthony Pineda Penado, also known as “Critico” and “Spike”, of Maryland was a former "clique leader" of MS-13. Penado became the 11th MS13 gang member to be convicted of child prostitution since 2011.[46]"

OT.
so weird. I was just looking at the map by the girl's house to see what offices are in the industrial park. I found the Sliding Door Company who I just contacted 2 days ago about a quote.
how bizzarre.

Girl Found, 2 Sought After Abduction From LA Home ( link )

More than 20 Los Angeles detectives are hunting for two men who grabbed a 10-year-old girl from her bedroom before dawn and held her for nearly 12 hours before dropping her off at a hospital near her San Fernando Valley home, police said.

LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith asked for the public's help in finding the men Thursday, saying they believe strangers took the girl to several locations in different cars.

The girl was found with cuts and bruises on her face and told police she did not know the men, Smith said.

[...]

"Right now we're looking at this as an abduction, a stranger abduction, one of those things that's very, very rare in this country but does happen," Smith said.

Police said one of the men was about 18 years old but they released no description of the other.

At the hospital where she had been treated, the girl told investigators the men held her for nine or 10 hours, police Capt. William Hayes said.

[...]

The girl's parents reported her missing just before 4 a.m. More than 11 hours later, someone who recognized her from media reports spotted her outside a Starbucks shop and summoned police officers who happened to be nearby, police Capt. Kris Pitcher said at an earlier news conference.

Police later learned the girl had been dropped off at a hospital a few blocks away and had wandered to the area around the coffee shop, Hayes said.

The girl was wearing an oversized white T-shirt and was barefoot when she was found.

[...]

There were no clear signs of forced entry into the house, Hayes said, but a gate outside that had been closed was left open and investigators believe the men somehow made their way in through the back of the house.

Kidnapped Northridge girl was sexually assaulted, police say ( link )

Detectives are trying to determine who the 10-year-old girl's attackers were and why they chose her.

A 10-year-old girl kidnapped from her Northridge home in the middle of the night was sexually assaulted, and detectives are still struggling to determine why she was targeted, according to law enforcement sources.

The girl has told investigators that two men were involved and that she was taken to multiple locations in different vehicles. She was found bruised and scratched Wednesday near a Starbucks about six miles from her home.

[...]

"Right now, we are looking at this as a stranger abduction — one of those things that is very rare in this country, but it does happen," Smith said.

[...]

When asked whether the community should be concerned, Smith said that there were no indications the case was part of a series of kidnappings and that no similar incidents had been reported.

"However," he said, "as a parent, I think every parent knows that until these two individuals are captured and taken into custody, we should use all the caution we can with our children.... We don't know what they are capable of."

Detectives were chasing a variety of possible leads, including looking at registered sex offenders in the area and examining the girl's Internet activity.

A little girl in Pa. was taken from her school, assaulted and left at a play ground a couple months ago. Her kidnapping and assaut were planned. I wonder if this precious child,'s was planned too. How will she ever recover.

They let her go. They dropped her off. She didn't get free and run. Why suddenly switch and need to finish the job? Doesn't make sense to me.

Its likely these bast--ds took her for a very specific reason then let her go. imoo

Located vehicle at Mason and Dordoff, processed, results confidential

Surely that means good forensics were found.....let's hope so anyway. Fingerprints, DNA from cig butts, drink cans, hair samples, etc . plus car reg info could provide LE to a suspect.
I'm praying this little girl heals. I read in a local LA. Paper that she was in shock.....understandably so.

I am surprised that after finding the black pick up truck... And taking fingerprints from that vehicle... And possibly from the gate... That these perps have not been identified yet...

JMO

I am surprised that after finding the black pick up truck... And taking fingerprints from that vehicle... And possibly from the gate... That these perps have not been identified yet...

JMO

I'm not. They are all at their grandma's house, sleeping all day, smokin and drinkin all night. ( Waiting for their girl to get home with the steaks she shoplifted for them.) Cops come to the door, "no he's not here, haven't seen him in months!"

All of their friends, neighbors and relatives know they are there and they are rehearsing the lie they are supposed to tell to give the perps an alibi, 'cause you know , "he didn't do it".

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not. They are all at their grandma's house, sleeping all day, smokin and drinkin all night. ( Waiting for their girl to get home with the steaks she shoplifted for them.) Cops come to the door, "no he's not here, haven't seen him in months!"

All of their friends, neighbors and relatives know they are there and they are rehearsing the lie they are supposed to tell to give the perps an alibi, 'cause you know , "he didn't do it".

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So frustrating.... Isn't it?!?:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads