GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I get the question about where the red hair came from, I say "the mailman".
Ours is 3 with ringlets. and she's got the personality to match. she can flame.

Pretty sure the personality is in on that gene too. Mine is also 3 :)

YES!!!!
Thanks, TheCheese! Keep us posted-some of us can't get the presser.

Thank you!

Cheese is super johnny on the spot with this thread .
Thank you Cheese !
I'm about to head out ! I hope the presser is on time !

Yeah, I wouldn't take the word of two criminals' defense attorney!

You know, when I first heard about the connection, I discounted their involvement. But after reading yesterday that the police are looking into it, that the two brothers have mafia connections and that they were just released from prison a few months ago, I started to think.

Parents who abduct their kids are a vindictive, evil lot. I can see these two being even more vindictive than most - feeling entitled and furious that their precious sons were given back to their ex wives and then they were imprisoned for a couple of years to boot!!!

I didn't really take the connection too seriously, either, but now with this new info it makes sense. It explains why she was released and not killed, and why the guys dropped her at the hospital, and how they knew how to get in, silence the dog, why she didn't recognize them, etc. Retaliation makes total sense. Mafia ties - they hired some gangta wannabees to do this - scare and hurt her and her family but not kill her. I bet it'll be almost impossible to link it directly to them, though.

Naming the two suspects means they are not in custody but they know exactly who they are ? Now how could they unless the girl did know them ? Or am I misunderstanding something? Admittedly I've only scanned through the last few pages. I'm guessing they name them and put their picture out so that everyone can look for them and also to tell the suspects ' we know who you are' ?

Oops, I forgot a bit. Forgive me if I'm confused, but in this case they found ONE vehicle early on ? So that would tell them who at least one suspect is , right?

They're running late - I did hear an officer explaining why but couldn't make out the exact reason. Either waiting for a press team or getting copies of sometning

Tobias Dustin Summers

Ben Bergman ‏@thebenbergman 1m
LAPD/FBI asking for public's help to find Tobias Dustin Summers, a suspect in Northridge kidnapping

White, 6', 30 years old

Screenshot2013-03-30at51033PM_zps18e47a13.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members