GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's alot of genealogy stuff in here & mentioning kids. Omg I've missed sooo much bc there's a missing girl in NJ & I was on her thread today. Please everyone that's posting genealogy info, especially the children, please edit your posts before the mods shut this thread down. Trust me they will do it & we'll all be left hanging waiting for the thread to open again. Trying to type as fast as I can so you guys don't log out.

XOX

Omg Gitana help a girl out!!! What is going on? I fell asleep early - before I did baskets - logged right on & came here as soon as I was done! What am I missing PLEASE? Is there a break?

Yes. They state they are only looking for one. Can you believe it? Tons of social media links. What a monster.

I think there is no way drugs or alcohol can cause a person to abduct and abuse a child unless that person had it in them to begin with.

Won't cause them to but would certainly give them the guts to do it. Exactly like you said - has to be an urge wired inside of them from the get-go.

Yes. They state they are only looking for one. Can you believe it? Tons of social media links. What a monster.

I think I scared myself reading back bc so much of what we said was spot on. Wow!

& this Tobias cat scoping out the college gals the way he was just isn't even normal. He had to of lied all over his FB & other social media!

What do you mean they're only looking for one? It's not two anymore?

Who was the other guy then? Was he a good guy that dropped victim off at Kaiser? Or are they only looking for one bc they have the other?

I am freaking out about this record of his & he got away with a light sentence! Wtf! How can that happen? Guy has a ton of priors & gets off with bare minimum?

Wait, remember there was something about overcrowding in the prisons in Cali?

One sec, its bugging me. Gitana you have to know what I'm referring to. I forget. Some kind of bill being pushed through to ease overcrowding. Dangerous to play games like that with hardened criminals - keep their azzes in jail & maybe it'll curb this crap!

Darn well knew I remembered this! Here it is... It should be called BS instead of AB!

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/realignment/

Snipped:
The Cornerstone of California’s Solution to Reduce Overcrowding, Costs, and Recidivism

In 2011, Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. signed Assembly Bill (AB) 109 and AB 117, historic legislation that has helped enable California to close the revolving door of low-level inmates cycling in and out of state prisons. It is the cornerstone of California’s solution for reducing the number of inmates in the state’s 33 prison to 137.5 percent of design capacity by June 27, 2013, as ordered by the Three-Judge Court and affirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court.
All provisions of AB 109 and AB 117 are prospective and implementation of the 2011 Realignment Legislation beg an October 1, 2011. No inmates currently in state prison have been or will be transferred to county jails or released early.

In November 2012, California voters approved Governor Brown’s Proposition 30 which created a constitutional amendment that protected ongoing funding to the counties for Realignment. The amendment prohibits the Legislature from reducing or removing funding to the counties.

Ya have to read through the bill to see the types if criminal this bill affects. This cat shoulda been forced to do several years, not get a slap on the wrist.

This is a MUST READ. Found this dated Feb 3rd, 2013:

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_22511437/socal-police-chiefs-b-109-this-is-dangerous

SoCal police chiefs on A.B. 109: `This is dangerous'

By Brian Day, Staff Writer
twitter.com/sgvcrime
Posted: 02/03/2013 02:13:08 PM PST
Updated: 02/03/2013 07:16:33 PM PST

Snipped:
More than a year after state law realigned the penal system in California, Southland police chiefs say their officers are arresting suspects who have been released from jail early far too often.

At a discussion hosted by the San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership, Pasadena Police Chief Phillip Sanchez, Covina Police Chief Kim Raney and Glendale Police Chief Ronald De Pompa met with community members to discuss the impact they're seeing on public safety since the implementation of Assembly Bill 109.

"This is dangerous public policy," De Pompa said. "Without strong state prison accountability, it's hard to control crime."

He pointed out highly-publicized cases of convicts who benefitted from A.B. 109 and had gone on to become suspects in serious crimes, such as Northridge quadruple-murder suspect Ka Pasasouk.

"These anecdotal stories will eventually give way to new crime trends and sprees," De Pompa said. "It won't happen overnight. It will take time and a series of tragedies, I believe, before public opinion forces a change in public policy."

The prison realignment put into place in October 2011 through A.B. 109 shifted thousands of convicts who formerly would have gone to state prisons into county jails instead.

If he dumped his car, I bet he's a good candidate for suicide.

Not that they're thinking of this right now, but...I kinda think these parents could sue the crap out of CA State Legislators bc their daughter was directly affected in a very bad way bc if the stupid bill they pushed through! This guy Tobias is bad news & there's no reason he should have been on the street with his rap sheet. It's bs. Total bs!

PIM, I love your posts! It's helping me place who everyone is as I'm catching up. I just know Websleuths is very strict with this stuff bc I've been on some threads in the past that were shut down bc of it. Just wanted to let yas all know, to be on the safe side.

PIM, I love your posts! It's helping me place who everyone is as I'm catching up. I just know Websleuths is very strict with this stuff bc I've been on some threads in the past that were shut down bc of it. Just wanted to let yas all know, to be on the safe side.

Sweet--and no problem, Jersey*Girl. I don't want minor's names in here, either...it's not fair to them. Many links will likely be dead by tomorrow (I think his FB page is maybe locked down, now--I got a 'not available' last I checked). I'm not as worried about those, but if the genealogy links aren't dead or locked by tomorrow, mods may elect to take those out of here, too. I was just using them to substantiate my answers to some questions in here tonight.

Sweet--and no problem, Jersey*Girl. I don't want minor's names in here, either...it's not fair to them. Many links will likely be dead by tomorrow (I think his FB page is maybe locked down, now--I got a 'not available' last I checked). I'm not as worried about those, but if the genealogy links aren't dead or locked by tomorrow, mods may elect to take those out of here, too. I was just using them to substantiate my answers to some questions in here tonight.

I'm sorry PIM, I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. Links are fine as long as they're his bc he's the suspect. It's the genealogy stuff that WS doesn't allow bc it puts innocent people into the mix of the case. Only stuff mentioning people that aren't named as a suspects. or haven't come under the media scrutiny, are off limits. Wish we could have it sometimes, especially cases like this one. HaLeigh Cummings threads were shut down so many times I forget what the number was, alot of those times it was bc we were posting genealogy info & addresses for the families surrounding HaLeigh, as well as all the sex offenders.

I'm sorry PIM, I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. Links are fine as long as they're his bc he's the suspect. It's the genealogy stuff that WS doesn't allow bc it puts innocent people into the mix of the case. Only stuff mentioning people that aren't named as a suspects. or haven't come under the media scrutiny, are off limits. Wish we could have it sometimes, especially cases like this one. HaLeigh Cummings threads were shut down so many times I forget what the number was, alot of those times it was bc we were posting genealogy info & addresses for the families surrounding HaLeigh, as well as all the sex offenders.

Ack, sorry to be so slow...okay, removed all the problem links I could find. I think one person may have quoted one of them, so she'll need to remove it (or the mods maybe if it's too late by them). Sorry, and thanks for the heads up!

Cheese is super johnny on the spot with this thread .
Thank you Cheese !
I'm about to head out ! I hope the presser is on time !

Every single thread I've been on with TheCheese has ran so much smoother bc of the immediate media postings. I totally agree - Cheese is def an awesome Johnny On The Spot! Thanks CheeseWeesey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha