GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caring for her needs, not asking her a ton of questions right now.

PR
FBI-Timothy Delaney
-role?
talking about CART
-strictly to provide assistance
-not going to comment on the investigation

facial bruising and lacerations

so glad that she's alive & safe now. i am so mad that this happened tho, and also mad that she's wearing a different shirt than she was believed to be wearing when she left the home. i hope and i pray that there is something on that shirt that will lead them to the perp. i think this little girl probably noticed a few clues that she'll be able to relay to LE to lead them in the perp's direction too. some people in this world... i'm just so disgusted and i wish it would all stop. :( these poor babies don't deserve these things that happen to them!!!

-very tender age
-teens normally think of internet first, not this young (paraphrasing this one)

So did I understand correctly? It sounded like she walked up to someone and may have asked for help?

Poor baby.

My bro works around the corner from
Where she was found.

Reporter said she was holding ice pack up to her head when first with officers

-she's been located
-stop showing her face and name (request)

is this b/c she's still in danger? I think she was dropped off against the wishes of the rest of the "group".

newscast: Mother heard dog in girl's room, saw door open, so that's why she investigated and found girl was missing at that time

is this b/c she's still in danger? I think she was dropped off against the wishes of the rest of the "group".

No, not likely. Generally it's done to protect their privacy and try to make it less stressful for the child. There is likely way more to come out sadly, and getting her face and name off the news eases the trauma a bit for the victim.

cbs is saying they are keeping the ER where is is being treated is on lockdown to be on the safe side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme