GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LADNMarMendoza ‏@LADNMarMendoza 1m
Correx: girl was found shoeless in parking lot of Goodwill near the plaza w/ Chevron & Starbucks

@LADNMarMendoza ‏@LADNMarMendoza 6m
.@LAPD now asking media to no longer show 10-yr-old girl's face bc sensitivity of case

Please let cuts and bruises be the worst of it .
And note to man in pink shirt, they're coming for you
and you can never hide well enough.

newscast: Mother heard dog in girl's room, saw door open, so that's why she investigated and found girl was missing at that time

interesting. why would suspect bring dog into house during abduction?

9043719_448x252.jpg

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=9043268

"LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police say they believe they have found the 10-year-old girl who disappeared from her Northridge home in the middle of night.

The girl has been taken to a local hospital to be evaluated.

Sgt. Rudy Lopez says the girl was apparently spotted by someone who recognized her from information that had been publicized and contacted the police just before 3 p.m. The girl with distinctive long red hair was found outside a Starbucks store about six miles from her home."

Should her name be removed from the title of this thread?

I sent a message to the mods. We have done it here before a few times. I think it's a great idea. I know it doesn't eliminate it, but somehow it feels like we are protecting her in some small way.

[Update at 4:10 p.m.]: Capt. Kris Pitcher of the LAPD's Devonshire Division indicated to reporters today that the girl had been abducted and that cops are searching for "this individual."

He would not say she had been kidnapped but told journalists during a press conference at Canoga and Oxford that "she's basically in shock."

He said she was dropped off at a gas station above and that cops were flagged down about 2:50 p.m.

"She's got some cuts and some bruises and some abrasions," Pitcher said. " ... Facial abrasions and lacerations."

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/03/nicole_ryan_missing_girl_lapd_northridge_bed.php

Maybe....but a 10 year old with no shoes in a heavily populated area with lots of LE looking for her? I think it's doubtful she made it there unaided.

You're right.

Please let cuts and bruises be the worst of it .
And note to man in pink shirt, they're coming for you
and you can never hide well enough.

Isn't it a terrible sign of the times that I am grateful to the creep who took her for not killing her?

@LADNMarMendoza ‏@LADNMarMendoza 5m
Police say citizen who led girl to cops has been ruled out as a suspect, Cmdr Pitcher said cannot disclose why they ruled him out

interesting. why would suspect bring dog into house during abduction?
Apparently it is the little girl's dog. Girl's aunt was walking back to the house leading a cute little dog by the leash, and the reporter commented that the dog belongs to the girl.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missing-northridge-girl-found--20130327,0,4486302.story

"Helicopter media footage showed the barefoot girl being led into an ambulance. She was wearing a white T-shirt instead of the black shirt she was last seen wearing.
LAPD Cmdr. Andy Smith said there was no sign of forced entry, but the back door of the home was unlocked and a side gate was open.

The girl was found about six miles from her Northridge home at a Woodland Hills strip mall near Starbucks.

For the record, 4 p.m. March 27: A previous version of this post incorrectly stated that the girl was found in Canoga Park. She was found in Woodland Hills."

She reminds me so much of Jessica :(

Thank God she is safe.

At a news conference Wednesday afternoon, LAPD officials said that they believe NR was dropped off, and recognized by a bystander, who pointed her out to police.

It is unclear who dropped the girl off and how she may have left or been lured from her Northridge home, where she reportedly vanished from her bedroom.

"She basically is in shock right now," Capt. Kris Pitcher said.

Police are "turning over every stone so we can catch up with this individual," Pitcher said of the unidentified individual.

He said they have no leads yet.

Police said they were attending first to NR's physical well-being before questioning her about the events.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missing-girl-bruises-20130327,0,514034.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya