GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused why the perps would drop her off at a hospital...

Could they have had a change of conscience?

I imagine they would have to realize that the girl would be questioned about the perps!

:waitasec:

Thank you Cheese for your most helpful posts in this horrific case. It is beyond comprehension. :furious:.

so glad that she's alive & safe now. i am so mad that this happened tho, and also mad that she's wearing a different shirt than she was believed to be wearing when she left the home. i hope and i pray that there is something on that shirt that will lead them to the perp. i think this little girl probably noticed a few clues that she'll be able to relay to LE to lead them in the perp's direction too. some people in this world... i'm just so disgusted and i wish it would all stop. :( these poor babies don't deserve these things that happen to them!!!

Can you imagine how terrifying it would be to wake up in the middle of the night to 2 strange men in your bedroom!? Omg! Poor girl.

This case is so bizarre.. bravo for the instant and full on response though! This is how all missing persons cases should be dealt with IMO

What is up with kids snatched out of their homes? There was a time that this was UNHEARD of and now it seems common place. Makes you wonder about these cases where children go missing from inside their own home. Many times it's easy to point the fingers straight at family members, but the creeps of the world are getting more brazen. Do you think they snatch from the home with the assumption that the parents will be blamed and that buys the perp extra time?
I hope these 2 make a major mistake today and get caught .
Stealing our babies :(

I apologize for posting so much. I'm not trying to hog the thread. I'm just so upset for this little girl and sharing the info I'm finding. Bless her heart taken right out of her own bed in the middle of the night. Reminds me so much of the other little girl taken right out of her school a few weeks back in Philadelphia.

ABC7 Eyewitness News ‏@ABC7 3m
LAPD: Northridge missing girl was taken against her will by 2 males
No apologies needed! A big thanks for the posts as it was easy to know what was going on as soon as I logged on.

BBM
The abductors dropped off the girl at Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, not at a nearby Goodwill as investigators previously believed.

She walked a mile from the hospital to a Starbucks on Canoga Avenue in Woodland Hills, where a woman saw her and dropped her off to two LAPD officers on patrol.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Missing-Child-Girl-Northridge-200242791.html

Police initially said she had been dropped off at a Goodwill parking lot, but Hayes said Wednesday evening that she had been dropped off at Kaiser Medical Center.

The LAPD has nothing to connect the men to the girl in terms of previous contact, police sources said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missing-girl-suspect-search20130327,0,6178933.story
So was she trying to get back home? This just made me cry so hard. Wish I could hug her.

The creeps that did this to her, that stole her childhood, her innocence of the world, I hope you get your butt kicked royally. I volunteer.

One thing that is extra disturbing about this already sickening and disturbing case is that there were TWO men. Not only the implications of that but sick child predators seem to move and act alone, presumably because they know what they do is so unacceptable they don't want to discuss it with others and face their wrath. So what does it mean that two men with the same focus are teaming up to be a stronger force? One can lookout and they're helping each other making them even more dangerous. Are there so many sickos in the world now that they just run into each other on the street and strike up a conversation like we both like jazz music type of conversation? It's really scary .

Someone may have posted these thoughts - I don't have a chance to read every post but read many on here.

I've read over and over that this is how serial killers start - they let their first captives go. If they are not caught at that point, then they do it again and kill the next time because they didn't like all the attention brought on by the first abduction.

And they can't let them out! They'll do it again!!!

One thing that is extra disturbing about this already sickening and disturbing case is that there were TWO men. Not only the implications of that but sick child predators seem to move and act alone, presumably because they know what they do is so unacceptable they don't want to discuss it with others and face their wrath. So what does it mean that two men with the same focus are teaming up to be a stronger force? One can lookout and they're helping each other making them even more dangerous. Are there so many sickos in the world now that they just run into each other on the street and strike up a conversation like we both like jazz music type of conversation? It's really scary .

All good points, SCHMAE!

I think the Internet now gives an avenue for these sickos to meet up so much more easily... Because they can meet in privacy... And there are so many websites that cater to these perversions...

JMO

I apologize for posting so much. I'm not trying to hog the thread. I'm just so upset for this little girl and sharing the info I'm finding. Bless her heart taken right out of her own bed in the middle of the night. Reminds me so much of the other little girl taken right out of her school a few weeks back in Philadelphia.

ABC7 Eyewitness News ‏@ABC7 3m
LAPD: Northridge missing girl was taken against her will by 2 males

Thank you so much for all these updates via tweets, articles, etc.

I t helps me so much in finding information about this puzzling case!

:gthanks:

Been a lurker on this particular case and so thankful the girl is safe now. Have been wondering how in the world do perps like this even think they can get away with entering a home and taking a child right from under the family's nose? I have to wonder what would have happened if the family had caught them. Were they armed? Did they have their faces covered? How did they manage to know where her room was located in the home? Had they ever been inside the home unbeknownst to the family? Makes me think about Elizabeth Smart in the way she was taken out of her bedroom with her sister nearby. Also, since, as mentioned in Schmae's post about their being possibly 2 perps, makes me wonder if they were planning on trafficking this poor little girl. Not sure if that has been mentioned previously. It is a horrific thing for this to have happened to Nicole and her family, but if they catch these perps, it would be good if it could lead to the arrests of more perps or even finding other kidnap victims if they are part of a ring or gang. I know I'm dreaming on my last statement, but hate these things so much. Just glad LE jumped right on this and she is now safe.

I was hoping I wake up to an arrest made in this case..I hope they get them today!

Poor girl must have been terrified!!!I am glad they let her go and did not kill her.
lets hope she can get through this!

Someone may have posted these thoughts - I don't have a chance to read every post but read many on here.

I am so glad they caught these perps. I've read over and over that this is how serial killers start - they let their first captives go. If they are not caught at that point, then they do it again and kill the next time because they didn't like all the attention brought on by the first abduction.

And they can't let them out! They'll do it again!!!
?? Did they catch them? I can't find a link on that.

?? Did they catch them? I can't find a link on that.

No, I'm assuming they will! :please:

ETA: Just went back and saw that I typed they had caught them! That's not what I meant to type. :doh:

ineedcoffee2.jpg

http://explodingdog.com/drawing/ineedcoffee2.jpg

Investigators say they are searching for two white males in the abduction of a 10-year old Northridge girl from her home overnight.

At a news conference Wednesday evening, police described one of the men as an 18-year-old, no age was given for the second male.

According to investigators it appears the girl was taken to several locations including an abandoned house, a storage facility and a local school.

Police say they have found a vehicle believed to have been used in the kidnapping.

The girl did not know her abductors, police say.

http://ktla.com/2013/03/27/10-year-old-girl-reported-missing-in-northridge/#ixzz2OnjMzCKx

gang initiation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members