Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jenn says she is on State Disability (read: free money, free health insurance) and she is working part time. In all likelihood she is allowed to work a small number of hours while collecting Disability. Roommate N says money was a big issue for Jenn in terms of SS not stepping up and contributing, so this makes sense. Botox seems like a splurge (but gas is only $2.60 /gal in FL so their numbers are way different than where I am)- as for Other Revenue Streams, idk if there was any but since Jenn's own rent was a whopping 400/mo, I think they could live fine.

It was said by Best Friend of Maddie in the interview mentioned above that Maddie DID have her period albeit late, in February. Jenn being clueless on this one is no shocker. Post#25 by @Poedelini
Yeah I rewatched the video and tried again to read through the notes. It was my interpretation from reading the Case Supplement Report that “last month” was a reference to the month of January based on the Best Friend’s 3/13 follow-up interview in which she confirmed for investigators again that she and Maddie shared the same menstrual cycle and that Maddie got her period in January but she wasn’t aware or as certain if whether or not froend had experienced her menses again in the month of February. Just my interpretation but I could be wrong admittedly.

1726450749003.jpeg

She likely was crying to lose her BFF. Ewwww.

I was referring to this:
At 12:20

Detective: We are literally having a conversation right now about Maddie possibly being dead. And you have yet to shed a tear.
But when I mentioned to you that he ... (redacted) ... you were crying violently almost.

JS: That was physical proof. That was proof of what was happening. That destroyed me.

THAT destroyed her, but not the possibility of her child being dead!

I still find it very odd that JS (or even MS) tracked MS’ period. What’s the point? If it was to make sure that they had supplies, well, that excuse doesn’t make any sense because JS said she didn’t even notice when or if MS had a period in February.

Why would a very young girl want to track it? Why would her mom? I can’t help but think of sad reasons why.

I still find it very odd that JS (or even MS) tracked MS’ period. What’s the point?
Shortened for focus.

To me? It's called a "monthly" for a reason. Just PLAN for it and have the needed supplies on hand. NO need to track it if it's JUST about buying supplies. Key word.... "Just".

Her tracking doesn't make sense to me if it's just about stocking supplies.

As always... JMO.

I still find it very odd that JS (or even MS) tracked MS’ period. What’s the point? If it was to make sure that they had supplies, well, that excuse doesn’t make any sense because JS said she didn’t even notice when or if MS had a period in February.

Why would a very young girl want to track it? Why would her mom? I can’t help but think of sad reasons why.
IDK moods? I dont even know if I believe they both thought she was pregnant. if jenn thought that, why would she send them up to bed together? so much doesnt make sense
and even if she was pregnant, there are options.

IDK moods? I dont even know if I believe they both thought she was pregnant. if jenn thought that, why would she send them up to bed together? so much doesnt make sense
and even if he was pregnant, there are options.
Haven't most of us determined that JS doesn't have a whole lot of common sense? lol

and even if she was pregnant, there are options.
There aren't any legal options where a girl just thirteen is pregnant. That's a crime. And nobody is going to do an abortion on a thirteen year old without the police getting involved.

MOO

you're right, I must be tired.
That's fine, that makes two of us, I had caffeine late because I had a headache and now I have insomnia. No headache, though, so that's something.

Yeah, if she turned up pregnant for medical care, Child Services and LE would be all over it. By talking to people that knew her and lived with her, they would quickly establish that Madeline was a homebody, not a runaway, precocious or promiscuous, didn't have a boyfriend her age or older, but did have an unnatural relationship with her mother's boyfriend. And then they'd get a look at his phone, and it'd be all over for him.

I wish this had happened, because the end result for SS would be very similar, but Madeline would get to grow up. She might have had to endure the trauma of abortion or childbirth, but she would have had a life.

MOO

There is always Plan B. She was given meds anyway, why not slip that in? JMO

I think I know what bothers me about that interview . she says she trusted him and gave him the benefit of the doubt and in the next breath she says he is a master liar. So where is the disconnect?
Was she really surprised by those pictures, or was she bothered that the truth was staring her in the face. Evidence, she cant hide, deny, ignore, pretend that it wasnt happening anymore. The jig was up.
Was she upset about her daughter or was she upset that her life was about to change big time, Maybe both. I believe now, that she knew what was going on, or at least had an inkling and she did nothing but pretend her head was in the sand. We are not talking about an isolated event, this was going on for years and now she has lost everything. It felt like those tears were because she was caught in a lie.
When someone's choices ( Imo) have huge impact on other people and they claim they had no idea, and I believe that the truth is, their own needs were more important, that sickens me. I just think she's an actor at this point.
I think she was initially anxious it would happen and then started suspecting it based on behaviors she observed. She then realized it was happening but didn't want to believe it and eventually just accepted it.
I wonder if she allowed Maddie to remain in the bed when she and he had sex? Could that be a charge of contributing to the deliquency of a minor?
She tries to act like having the two of them sleep alone just recently started happening. I hate how she says Maddie asked for sleepovers and late movies with him. I bet it was all him. I do hope there is further investigation to determine where she was (home, work, location in the condo, etc.) while Maddie was abused.
I believe just a small fraction of the tears were for Maddie. The rest was for how much her life has changed. All MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back