Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jenn says she is on State Disability (read: free money, free health insurance) and she is working part time. In all likelihood she is allowed to work a small number of hours while collecting Disability. Roommate N says money was a big issue for Jenn in terms of SS not stepping up and contributing, so this makes sense. Botox seems like a splurge (but gas is only $2.60 /gal in FL so their numbers are way different than where I am)- as for Other Revenue Streams, idk if there was any but since Jenn's own rent was a whopping 400/mo, I think they could live fine.

It was said by Best Friend of Maddie in the interview mentioned above that Maddie DID have her period albeit late, in February. Jenn being clueless on this one is no shocker. Post#25 by @Poedelini
Yeah I rewatched the video and tried again to read through the notes. It was my interpretation from reading the Case Supplement Report that “last month” was a reference to the month of January based on the Best Friend’s 3/13 follow-up interview in which she confirmed for investigators again that she and Maddie shared the same menstrual cycle and that Maddie got her period in January but she wasn’t aware or as certain if whether or not froend had experienced her menses again in the month of February. Just my interpretation but I could be wrong admittedly.

1726450749003.jpeg

She likely was crying to lose her BFF. Ewwww.

I was referring to this:
At 12:20

Detective: We are literally having a conversation right now about Maddie possibly being dead. And you have yet to shed a tear.
But when I mentioned to you that he ... (redacted) ... you were crying violently almost.

JS: That was physical proof. That was proof of what was happening. That destroyed me.

THAT destroyed her, but not the possibility of her child being dead!

I still find it very odd that JS (or even MS) tracked MS’ period. What’s the point? If it was to make sure that they had supplies, well, that excuse doesn’t make any sense because JS said she didn’t even notice when or if MS had a period in February.

Why would a very young girl want to track it? Why would her mom? I can’t help but think of sad reasons why.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARC1986
Back