GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

she was playing with her dollhouse until she realized I was trying to watch something. then she started screaming non-stop and I had all the sound turned all the way up and couldn't hear a thing. it was past her naptime, and she always melts down like that when she's tired.

Definitely him, and the tats even match. From news conference:

Screenshot2013-03-30at51033PMcopy2_zpsd913c015.png

From FB 2005:

Screenshot2013-03-30at53021PMcopy_zps3befed83.png

He also has a huge Superman one on his chest, now (2012), and extensive tatooing on his left arm as well.

are those gang tatts?

she was playing with her dollhouse until she realized I was trying to watch something. then she started screaming non-stop and I had all the sound turned all the way up and couldn't hear a thing. it was past her naptime, and she always melts down like that when she's tired.

So do I.... :giggle:

aug2012_zps9ea57b74.png

Mods feel free to delete if this is not okay to post these. I just want this guy CAUGHT.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>
his B'day can't be '88 if he's 30.
He does claim to have ADD. lots of people do coke to self medicate their ADD. so crack is likely.

I am 99.999% sure that drugs are involved,in some way... And crack for ADD... Yes...

JMO

Picture https://twitter.com/thebenbergman

Was incarcerated temporarily released Jan 19. Petty arrest with a prior. 666 of the penal code.

Another pic https://twitter.com/NewsBreaker/status/318123401422180353/photo/1

Robbery, kidnapping, explosives, more, lengthy criminal history. Sorry didn't get all the crimes he's got on his record.

They are seeking his arrest.

Only person they're looking for right now.

No info that family knew this individual, or that he knew any members of the family.

He removed the girl from the house.

Ben Bergman &#8207;@thebenbergman 2m
LAPD has 40 detectives working 24 hours/day trying to find Northridge kidnapping suspect Summers. They ask anyone seeing him to call 911.

Battery arrest in past that includes child annoying.

child annoying?

he does seem somewhat sex obsessed with some of his videos/group interests.

nothing between 2005-2012 on FB. creepy pix of teddy bear holding bloody axe in 2012 FB wall.

<modsnip>

ok so he has short hair now. wasn't sure if it had been short and he grew it or vice versa.
what's Cri-Help?

ohhhh, DRUG & ALCHOL REHAB. (good place to meet accomplices? or jail would have served that purpose)

there ya go.
can you say: RELAPSE????

He has no sex crimes but a lengthy rap sheet. Is that odd? He's either flown under the radar all this time or is he perhaps the look out guy / accomplice for the SO ?
What do ya think?

He has no sex crimes but a lengthy rap sheet. Is that odd? He's either flown under the radar all this time or is he perhaps the look out guy / accomplice for the SO ?
What do ya think?

escalation from "'child annoying"?

escalation from "'child annoying"?

OH or a plea down. First time offenders can plea a sex crime down to something like injury or unlawful contact or some type of crime that keeps them off the RSO .

ok so he has short hair now. wasn't sure if it had been short and he grew it or vice versa.
what's Cri-Help?

ohhhh, DRUG & ALCHOL REHAB. (good place to meet accomplices? or jail would have served that purpose)

there ya go.
can you say: RELAPSE????

Yes, it's a drug & alcohol treatment program in S.Cal. His family seem very nice from what little one can pick up on Facebook. They are likely stunned by this announcement.

Is anyone else having a hard time reconciling his social media image with the horrendous crime he is accused of? He seems so normal, and downright sweet, on some of his pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman