Deceased/Not Found CA - Tom, 57, & Jackie Hawks, 47, Newport Beach, 14 Nov 2004 *Four guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad they won't be able to enjoy their ill-gotten gains.

(I knew what you meant. : ) )

A Long Beach man awaiting trial for murder has been charged with attempting to arrange the killing of his father and cousin, both of whom were potential witnesses in cases against him.

Skylar Deleon, 26, is accused of handcuffing a retired couple from Arizona to an anchor and throwing them into the ocean in 2004.

On Monday, he'll appear in court to face new allegations that he tried to get a fellow inmate to kill his father in 2005 and tried to convince another to kill his cousin.

Prosecutors did not provide details of the new charges.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CA_YACHT_KILLINGS_CAOL-?SITE=CAMAR&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

chicoliving said:
A Long Beach man awaiting trial for murder has been charged with attempting to arrange the killing of his father and cousin, both of whom were potential witnesses in cases against him.

Skylar Deleon, 26, is accused of handcuffing a retired couple from Arizona to an anchor and throwing them into the ocean in 2004.

On Monday, he'll appear in court to face new allegations that he tried to get a fellow inmate to kill his father in 2005 and tried to convince another to kill his cousin.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CA_YACHT_KILLINGS_CAOL-?SITE=CAMAR&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
unbelievable! This guy Skylar thinks he can just keep killing people to solve his problems. What an idiot. :mad:

chicoliving said:

Thanks for posting chico. This is a local case for me and this guy is the worst of the worst.

PrayersForMaura said:
unbelievable! This guy Skylar thinks he can just keep killing people to solve his problems. What an idiot. :mad:

Yea, but they are born everyday: look at the Perry March murder case in Nasheville. Ol' Perry, while in jail and awaiting trial for the murder of his beautiful wife, Janet, contracted with another inmate to kill Janet's parents so as to help in his defense (no direct testimony).

I remember seeing the son on probably Nancy Grace or one of those shows. What a nice young man and his parents seemed like a nice couple too. It is really sad what some people will do to get money. I guess the guy couldn't even imagine holding down a job in order to earn a living. I hope he gets the death penalty. After killing three people and then trying to hire someone to murder his own dad and cousin this guy doesn't need to keep breathing. Guess his wife is just a bad.

I feel so bad for the Hawks son/children knowing the way that his/their parents died. It is just so horrible.

Hey, any volunteers? Someone can hand cuff this scum and his crew and I'll push 'em overboard. :furious:

I thought the trial was supposed to have started by now for Skylar and co,

has it been delayed?

This is a real horror story--a nightmare--however, i must say that this couple were too trusting and should have known better--I saw what these killers looked like--They looked like scum---If I was selling a boat and these guys showed up to look at it I would have said Sorry, already sold--Common sense dicates caution

curious1 said:
Hey, any volunteers? Someone can hand cuff this scum and his crew and I'll push 'em overboard. :furious:
My offer from Aug 2006 still stands.

Updates on this case:

http://www.tomandjackiehawks.com/

http://www.tomandjackiehawks.com/news.htm

snip

Tom and Jackie Hawks huddled on a bed in the cabin of their yacht, miles off the coast of California, handcuffed, muzzled and blindfolded.
"I don't want to die," Jackie pleaded, her words muffled by duct tape. "I have a new grandchild in Arizona. I want to see him."
Her husband leaned back, reaching for her hand, trying to calm her.
advertisement

Three armed assailants loomed over the Prescott couple, ordering them to sign title documents for the boat, demanding all their bank account information. Jackie wept, trembling. Tom remained stoic.
They were bound to each other, marched onto the deck at night, tied to an anchor. It was thrown overboard, yanking the Hawkses along. Jackie's head bounced off the deck before she and Tom splashed into the ocean and sank 3,600 feet.
Their bodies have never been found.

OMG! :(That sent chills down my spine. I followed this case when the family first went missing. May God bless their souls.
May their murderers rot.:behindbar

so... have they been put to death yet? preferrably by burning alive, in the center of town for all to see? what the hell are we waiting for.....????

OMG! :(That sent chills down my spine. I followed this case when the family first went missing. May God bless their souls.
May their murderers rot.:behindbar

I agree. The perps are the scum of the earth...mugshots of 3 of them are at the bottom of this page. Two of the others' mugshots are up higher on the page:

www.tomandjackiehawks.com/timeline.htm

Thanks for the information. Do you know if Skylar is the son who appeared on Greta and other news reports?

so... have they been put to death yet? preferrably by burning alive, in the center of town for all to see? what the hell are we waiting for.....????
Reb....tell us how you really feel!!!??!!!:eek:

Thanks for the information. Do you know if Skylar is the son who appeared on Greta and other news reports?

I remember the son on Greta but its been quite a while. I'm sure his name wasn't Skylar. Skylar is the name of one of the perps.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae
Back