CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an email today from Dayna, Tori's Mom. She is sending out flyers and asking that they be distributed anywhere possible and to as many people as possible. Finally, there is something that we can do to help! Make copies of this flyer and email it to as many people as you can. We have to help keep Tori & Dean's story aliive. Send it to news media,friends,family, everyone that you can and ask them to send it on.

Here is part of her email:

Next course of action:

Printing 100’s of flyers: (attached) that we are asking people to post in their place of business or to go door to door with. If anyone wants to join in this effort to put pressure on the police department, to keep this case in the media, the forefront of the people of San Diego, & across the country, let me know. I will be handing out as many flyers as you wish to distribute.

and here is the flyer :

We are pleading with the People of San Diego to help us get a Murderer off our streets!!!!!!!
It’s been nearly 5 months without an arrest in the brutal double homicide of a young mother age 22 & her 10 month old son.
Tori Vienneau & Dean Springstube

Have you heard about this? If you answered NO, ask yourself WHY!
How can this horrific crime happen right here in San Diego, & no one knows about it.

Dean was an innocent, defenseless baby found​
HUNG BY A NOOSE IN HIS CRIB! Tori was a beautiful girl that was found in the living room, reportedly strangled...

NO ARRESTS HAVE BEEN MADE!! THE MURDERER IS STILL LOOSE!
We have asked everyone we know here & across the country & now we are
PLEADING with anyone who reads this flyer to help us!!!

PLEASE CALL, E-MAIL, OR WRITE​
:​
the local officials in San Diego, the SDPD, every news organization, every media outlet, & ask WHY?

WHY NO ARREST? WHY ALL THE SECRECY? WHY ISN’T THIS ALL OVER THE NEWS, WHY ISN’T THIS IN EVERY PAPER, WHY ISN’T IT ON THE RADIO? WHY ISN’T ANYONE TALKING? WHY?

There is strength in numbers. Look at the Laci Peterson Case, The Van Dam Case. Look at what the outraged citizens did to keep the focus on those cases, & their relentless pursuit for an arrest. We need that for Tori & Dean. WE NEED EVERYONE’S HELP!

SAN DIEGO POLICE 619-531-2293​
OR any information about this case call CrimeStoppers
anonymous tip line (888) 580 TIPS

I have sent the email posted below to the San Diego Police Department at this address: sdpdwebmaster@pd.sandiego.gov
I urge everyone with the will and the ability to contact anyone and everyone who can assist with this case.

The email I sent:
"I respectfully request that your department assure that any and all possible measures are being taken to investigate and bring to justice the murderer of Tori Vinneau and Dean Springstube. These murders are representative of a very real threat to civilized society that we cherish and live in and must be vindicated. There is an apparent lack of information that potentially either represents a significant and serious stage of the investigation, or a lack of resources and/or will to fulfill. In addition to bringing to justice the perpetrator responsible for these reprehensible acts, I urge you to maintain contact with the media and the public regarding the status of the investigation. The case has justifiably reached the status of high profile within a significant segment of society. The individuals following this case are sensitive to the need for jurisprudence in the sharing of information, however, there is a significant need for assurance that the case is proceeding and progress is being made. Thank you in advance for your consideration of the concerns and opinions expressed within this email."

God bless and keep the family and friends of Tori and Dean.

Shadow205 said:
Parents Of Murdered Children

posted: December 3, 2006, 05:20 PM
Reply: click here
spacer.gif

The National Organization of Parents Of Murdered Children, Inc (POMC)
For the families & friends of those who have died by violence
Now has a San Diego Chapter!!!!
Chapter Leader: Bonnie Howell
Meetings: 1st Tuesday of Every Month from 6:00pm-8:00pm at:
Friendship Center 4425 Bannock Ave. San Diego, CA 92117-7141
For information or phone support, Contact:
Bonnie Howell @ *****or Dayna Herroz @ *******
**This is a self-help group that helps families & friends in the aftermath of murder. You must be 18 years or older to attend**

4425 Bannock Ave. San Diego, 92177 google map | yahoo map

4425 Bannock Ave., 92177

http://sandiego.backpage.com/community/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A1205420&name=groups

Tori's Mom, Dayna Herroz, IMO is a remarkable woman. I am so glad to see her involved with the organization of this Chapter of POMC.

I'm so glad that Dayna has started this group. It is an excellant group for family and friends. I'm really surprised that there wasn't already a group in S.D.

When my daughter was murdered I attended this group. It was run by the mother and sister of one of Ted Bundy's victims. The problem with that group was we never did talk about a certain topic like anger, etc. It wasn't organized at all and just kind of blundered along. The stepson of the woman who ran the group was a Detective from Tacoma Wa. who had lost a baby to crib death which had nothing to do with the purpose of our group. He was there though to listen to us and find new ways of dealing with victims/family of violent crimes. I didn't really care for that either because we were there to heal and work through our pain with the help of others.

I know though that these groups are normally really helpful and that they do work. I'm sure that Tori's mom will do a great job.

misterallgood said:
I know so much about this case at this point that I have to be quite careful -- but let me make this clear; I am 99.9% certain that there are no other suspects, and this is also not a matter of opinion. "Jed" was informed early in the Fall by the police that he was the suspect. He's done very little since -- except take down his *advertiser censored* site -- to indicate that he thinks this is a problem he needs to deal with. He's got lawyers, of course, but otherwise, I know for a fact that he's "partying on," dudes and dudettes. He has alibis, but they are family members, both as sketchy as he is. (Sketchy + money = very hard suspects to pin down).

He's taken a lie detector test, but police haven't revealed the results. It is doubtful an arrest of any sort will be made before Christmas, I'm afraid.

I have a feeling I may be able to reveal this guy's real name and give some weblinks for him soon. I hope so, at least.

This guy may believe that his family's money will keep him from going to prison but it won't. Maybe mom and dad have been able to get/buy him out of every other problem that he has gotten himself into but there is just a little bit of a difference when you take the lives of two people...especially what he did to that baby boy. Maybe mom and dad even have a few high ups in the community in their pockets but in the end this guy is going to prison.
So I hope that he is enjoying his partying right now while it lasts. When he gets to prison there won't be anymore partying except in his cell flat on his stomach while a few neighbors entertain his back side. I hope it hurts like heck too! I hope he is tormented for what he did to that baby. A lot of those cons have little children and they are going to hate this guy for what he did.

Bobbisangel said:
This guy may believe that his family's money will keep him from going to prison but it won't. Maybe mom and dad have been able to get/buy him out of every other problem that he has gotten himself into but there is just a little bit of a difference when you take the lives of two people...especially what he did to that baby boy. Maybe mom and dad even have a few high ups in the community in their pockets but in the end this guy is going to prison.
So I hope that he is enjoying his partying right now while it lasts. When he gets to prison there won't be anymore partying except in his cell flat on his stomach while a few neighbors entertain his back side. I hope it hurts like heck too! I hope he is tormented for what he did to that baby. A lot of those cons have little children and they are going to hate this guy for what he did.

That would all depend on who they know. LE has helped others in that area. I have very little faith in the SDLE. I do hope that isn't the case here. There is a reason that this individual hasn't already been arrested because it appears they know who they have in mind.

By far this is one of the worst cases I have ever heard about...as bad as it was to murder Tori - but to do what they did to baby Dean is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard of. This case needs to be solved and none to soon.

Gidgette said:
That would all depend on who they know. LE has helped others in that area. I have very little faith in the SDLE. I do hope that isn't the case here. There is a reason that this individual hasn't already been arrested because it appears they know who they have in mind.

By far this is one of the worst cases I have ever heard about...as bad as it was to murder Tori - but to do what they did to baby Dean is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard of. This case needs to be solved and none to soon.

Yes, it sounds like everyone in town knows who murdered Tori and Dean. I would think the parents of the guy would just be horrified that their son would do such a terrible thing. If that was my son I would turn him in myself.

I hope that this case doesn't turn into one where LE is turning it's head because the parents have money and are using it to buy favors. That is just so much b.s. Maybe we should all write letters to the chief of police or someone to let them know that there are people who are watching and waiting for justice to be served in these horrible murders.

BrokenHeart said:
ok this is the first time I have posted. I have read every post, every blog , not once, not twice, but many many times.I am Daniel Moen's mom. I want to
say THANK YOU Steve for your continue support of my son and Neal.How unfair that their name has been brought up from day one (and thank you for allowing Daniel to grieve privately and not sharing his name even thou I know you knew his name from the get go).
Let me tell you how unfair this is ~ along with Dayna(Tori's mom) and all of Tori's friends,we have been spending lots of time at the cemetery making sure that their gravesite is well decorated for the holidays. How wrong it sounds to say how beautiful it looks. It should be their homes that we are saying how beautiful.With each bulb I put up I thought of them. I thought I should be saying "Tori, Daniel get Dean. He's getting the presents or hes got another candy cane."
I came home yesterday from the cemetery,opened my computer and did what I always do..... Go read about Tori and Dean. I lost it .... My turn to speak out on what a lost it is to no longer have Dayna and Roys babies in our lives. My therapist said I was sad... haha sad? no I say HEART BROKEN>> (and thats how I got my name to use to post). well I will be on here more.. Steve feel free to contact me. Thank you ..

Hi Brokenheart,

I think that this is one of the most horrific cases that I have read about. It hurts my heart and I didn't know Tori or baby Dean. Anyone that could do something like that to a baby is truly a evil monster. I hope that this guy is charged soon. It sounds like everyone around knows who this monster is. I also hope that money makes no difference because it shouldn't. This guy has probably been bought out of every problem he has ever gotten himself into...by his parents. Murder isn't like getting a speeding ticket or a DUI. We are talking about a beauitful young mother and a darling little baby boy.

I'm sorry that your son ended up being suspected of such a terrible thing for a while. The LE always look at the people that were close to the victims. Thank God he was cleared and can now mourn their loss without fear of being arrested for something that he didn't do.

I'm glad that Tori and little Dean had so many people that loved them so much. For the people left behind murder is a nightmare that feels like it is never ending. It is hard to even grasp that something so horrible really happened...that someone could be so evil as to do something like this. My daughter was murdered but thank God her daughter wasn't harmed. I don't know what I would have done had I lost both of them. My heart goes out to Tori's parents and the pain that they are living in.

We are all praying for justice for Tori and baby Dean. I hope it comes soon so that this piece of scum will be locked up for the rest of his life unable to harm anyone else. God bless you for being there for Tori's mother and for your son.

Reannan said:
I have sent the email posted below to the San Diego Police Department at this address: sdpdwebmaster@pd.sandiego.gov
I urge everyone with the will and the ability to contact anyone and everyone who can assist with this case.

The email I sent:
"I respectfully request that your department assure that any and all possible measures are being taken to investigate and bring to justice the murderer of Tori Vinneau and Dean Springstube. These murders are representative of a very real threat to civilized society that we cherish and live in and must be vindicated. There is an apparent lack of information that potentially either represents a significant and serious stage of the investigation, or a lack of resources and/or will to fulfill. In addition to bringing to justice the perpetrator responsible for these reprehensible acts, I urge you to maintain contact with the media and the public regarding the status of the investigation. The case has justifiably reached the status of high profile within a significant segment of society. The individuals following this case are sensitive to the need for jurisprudence in the sharing of information, however, there is a significant need for assurance that the case is proceeding and progress is being made. Thank you in advance for your consideration of the concerns and opinions expressed within this email."

God bless and keep the family and friends of Tori and Dean.
Good job Reannan!

Unless the SD police are clueless, they have to know that the case is not just going to go away. They might as well get on with it and get it over with, no matter how influential the family of the perpetrator is in society. As far as the family of the suspect goes....you can't live with this. The entire town knows who you are, and you are doomed to a slow and desperate spiral down into a dark abyss from which you cannot escape. Because of the actions of your son, your lives can never go back to "normal". Money can easily foster and encourage evil, but it never successfully hides something as evil as the acts against Tori and Dean. You will never be able to attend dinners at the country club, the opera, or any other social gathering without someone whispering and pointing. Alternatively, if you seek help for your son and his problems (had to be drugs involved) and assist in bringing forth justice, you will eventually be able to hold your heads up and feel good about having done the right thing. It is the only hope you and your son have for finding peace. He will undoubtedly end up serving time, but in a sense, he already is. He permanently changed his life and his family's when he murdered Tori and Dean. He will be haunted forever by his actions unless he is a greater monster than even I can imagine. No matter how you cut it slice it or dice it, he and his family cannot return to a normal life. He will ultimately self-destruct and the misery and embarrassment of a trial you currently dread is only being postponed by a potentially even greater misery for future events which are assuredly going to happen.

I have kept up with this case by reading everything I can find on it. I have lurked on this thread, but never posted. I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Tori and Dean's family and friends. I pray that justice is served soon. This case just breaks my heart.

misterallgood said:
http://crimeblog.us/?p=284

The weblog entry will be enlightening, I assure you all.
Yes Steve, it is about time. I just received the information about the press conference. I am sure that there are some very unhappy people that this name is finally going to be released. I am going to hold off on posting the name until after the press conference. I feel it only right that Tori's family be the ones to finally be able to realease the name.

misterallgood said:
http://crimeblog.us/?p=284

The weblog entry will be enlightening, I assure you all.
Well crap, I had the link earlier, now when I click it says:
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

I've changed my email addy, wonder if this has anything to do with it?

I can't find where to change it at your site Steve.

Just got back from taking balloons to Tori and Dean. This is the best Christmas gift that I have ever had. I have so many emotions going thru my heart and my mind since dayna called me this morning. "Thank you God ... Thank you Tori and Dean for being a part of my life. We misss you..."

WhiteWolf said:
I couldn't find the story at Steve's link, either.
Well that makes me feel better. I even went to my old computer and couldn't come up with anything there either.

I've been putting off jumping into the tub and thought I had screwed something up :(

Shadow205 said:
He might be waiting until after the press converence to post it. Here is the link for the news station that is doing the press conference. Nothing there yet though.

http://www.kfmb.com/index.html
Thanks Shadow, I should have taken the time to read the entire link earlier when I could view it............damn:doh:

Tom'sGirl said:
Well that makes me feel better. I even went to my old computer and couldn't come up with anything there either.

I've been putting off jumping into the tub and thought I had screwed something up :(
I apologize for the confusion.

I posted it briefly, then talked with Dayna and put the post in private mode. The press conference will not air until 11 p.m. on the West Coast, so she said she didn't mind if I re-published the post this afternoon, once we knew the family of the suspect had received "Tori & Dean's Christmas present."

Hope they have a good Xmas there in Bonita, behind that big-a$$ nativity display.

Steve

Perfect timing. I think there might be some people who are not so welcome as guests at the neighborhood Christmas parties.

I took a look at the 2 myspace pages and copied some pictures just in case the myspace goes poof or gets set to private which I'm sure it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89