CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
misterallgood said:
I apologize for the confusion.

I posted it briefly, then talked with Dayna and put the post in private mode. The press conference will not air until 11 p.m. on the West Coast, so she said she didn't mind if I re-published the post this afternoon, once we knew the family of the suspect had received "Tori & Dean's Christmas present."

Hope they have a good Xmas there in Bonita, behind that big-a$$ nativity display.

Steve
Thank you, thank you, how in the hell do you do so many things at once? Talk about multi-tasking, you are the bomb!

I'm having problems just switching everything over from one computer to another :)

Shadow205 said:
Perfect timing. I think there might be some people who are not so welcome as guests at the neighborhood Christmas parties.

I took a look at the 2 myspace pages and copied some pictures just in case the myspace goes poof or gets set to private which I'm sure it will.
WOW, that was fast. All of his pictures have been taken off of his myspace! I think that maybe they got their Christmas gift Steve.

Shawdow. Yah his photo was taken off at 11:12pacific time. but some are still posted on his friends MAX.
I feel Tori is smiling down on us saying it's about time!!!!

BrokenHeart said:
Shawdow. Yah his photo was taken off at 11:12pacific time. but some are still posted on his friends MAX.
I feel Tori is smiling down on us saying it's about time!!!!

That's alright, I figured they would be taken down so I copied them while they were there :D

Shadow205 said:
Perfect timing. I think there might be some people who are not so welcome as guests at the neighborhood Christmas parties.

I took a look at the 2 myspace pages and copied some pictures just in case the myspace goes poof or gets set to private which I'm sure it will.
Shadow, if you know my personal e-mail, could you send me copies? I'm helping the TV station out where I can.

I've made copies of other things, if you'd like to trade.

Thanks,

Steve

edited to add: e-mail me via PM here if you don't know my e-mail addy.

misterallgood said:
Shadow, if you know my personal e-mail, could you send me copies? I'm helping the TV station out where I can.

I've made copies of other things, if you'd like to trade.

Thanks,

Steve

edited to add: e-mail me via PM here if you don't know my e-mail addy.
They are on their way to you.

This is the best news, I am beyond excited that this has happened. It's a start, it's THE start, of punishment for whats been done.

For Dayna and family and friends, it really is Christmas and I can hear your angels singing.

misterallgood said:
I apologize for the confusion.

I posted it briefly, then talked with Dayna and put the post in private mode. The press conference will not air until 11 p.m. on the West Coast, so she said she didn't mind if I re-published the post this afternoon, once we knew the family of the suspect had received "Tori & Dean's Christmas present."

Hope they have a good Xmas there in Bonita, behind that big-a$$ nativity display.

Steve

Quote: once we knew the family of the suspect had received "Tori & Dean's Christmas present."

Couldn't have planned it any better. I hope that Mrs. Herroz can now find some comfort in knowing that the name is public and she doesn't have to tippy-toe around it any longer.

Is there a link to the TV station that will carry the news conference at 11 PM? This is one I'd really like to see.

TIA

misterallgood said:
Dayna told me whatever they air will be on at 11 p.m. PT, so if you're on East Coast time like me, that'd be 2 a.m.

Steve
Thanks Steve, I'll try & check it out here at 11:00 since I'm on the West Coast.

Shadow205 said:
This is a link to the station but not sure what will be on the site. I hope that it will be there.

http://www.kfmb.com/index.html

Thank you Shadow205. I will see what I can find and hopefully it will show this. I am just so thankful that there is this much for the family.

Well I haven't seen it as yet but maybe it will one that they link to later.

I do have a question though. Now that they have released the suspects name - why the wait for the arrest? What's been the hold up all along as it looks like they have had this guy under suspicion for quite some time. Is this family considered "wealthy"? I am not from the area so I don't know if there are any connections to a VIP status.

Just wondering.

Gidgette said:
Well I haven't seen it as yet but maybe it will one that they link to later.

I do have a question though. Now that they have released the suspects name - why the wait for the arrest? What's been the hold up all along as it looks like they have had this guy under suspicion for quite some time. Is this family considered "wealthy"? I am not from the area so I don't know if there are any connections to a VIP status.

Just wondering.
Are you on the West Coast?

Just received an e-mail from producer David Gotfredson, and the package aired tonight on the 11 p.m. newscast and may air again on the Saturday 5 p.m. news show. David also said streaming video will eventually be up on the website.

A small quote from the script for the piece:

{IS DENNIS HERE?}

{NO HE ISN'T}

THE MAN NEWS 8 IS LOOKING FOR AT THIS BONITA HOME IS 22-YEAR OLD DENNIS POTTS.

POTTS' ATTORNEY CONFIRMS HIS CLIENT IS A SUSPECT IN A HORRIFIC DOUBLE MURDER OF A YOUNG MOTHER AND HER BABY.

POTTS' FATHER TELLS US HIS SON IS NOT AT HOME.

(...)

AT HIS HOME IN BONITA... DENNIS POTTS' FATHER TELLS OUR PRODUCER... HIS SON IS INNOCENT.

{DO YOU THINK HE'S INVOLVED IN THIS?}

{OF COURSE HE'S NOT INVOLVED IN THIS BECAUSE HE WE KNOW EXACTLY WHERE HE WAS AT.}

{WHERE WAS HE THE NIGHT THE MURDERS?}

{HE WAS RIGHT HERE.}

{DIDN'T HE HAVE A DATE WITH HER THAT NIGHT?}

{SHUT THE DOOR! SLAM}

Merry Christmas, Denny.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online