CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I was listening to a local news station in San Diego and there was a story about detectives from the S.D. police department leaving in droves because they are underpaid. The detectives in S.D. are some of the lowest paid in the state.

I just think it is sad that the above is true. It makes it harder for cases like this to be solved because of the lack of resources.

Good grief...no arrest yet? Everyone and their uncle knows who murdered these two innocent people. LE should be outraged over that beautiful little boy being hanged like that. Some of the detectives must have little ones of their own!

There has to be evidence of some type in that apartment. What about on that noose for pity sake. The guy had to have handled it and he should have shed some skin cells on the rope anyway. Maybe some hair on the baby's bed or blankets? Something.

I hope Debra gets on this case as soon as she is done getting the DNA from baby Dannielynn and Larry is handed his daughter. Debra does have other attornies that work with her. I hope she hasn't left this case just sitting there.

Bobbisangel said:
Good grief...no arrest yet? Everyone and their uncle knows who murdered these two innocent people. LE should be outraged over that beautiful little boy being hanged like that. Some of the detectives must have little ones of their own!

There has to be evidence of some type in that apartment. What about on that noose for pity sake. The guy had to have handled it and he should have shed some skin cells on the rope anyway. Maybe some hair on the baby's bed or blankets? Something.

I hope Debra gets on this case as soon as she is done getting the DNA from baby Dannielynn and Larry is handed his daughter. Debra does have other attornies that work with her. I hope she hasn't left this case just sitting there.
Great post. I have thought the same things myself. Over and over.

Has anyone e-mailed the media about this case? How about Nancy Grace? This seems like something she would be interested in airing.

Yes major media has been sent the information. I can't beleive that none of them have picked up the story. Please feel free to send it to as many as you can. The more times they see the story the better the chance that one of them will finally pick up on it. I know that the family and friends have also contacted different media sources too. I was hoping that Debra Opri would generate some media attention. Maybe after the Anna Nicole Smith fiasco dies down she will. I can also tell you that Dayna appreciates anything that is done to draw attention to the case.

You would think that the press...media... would be outraged over this baby boy being hanged. It is just so horrible. I just can't imagine anyone with any heart at all doing something like that to a baby....his own baby. I don't know how he can live with himself. Instead, from what I've heard, he is going merrily on with his life just as arrogant as ever.

I'm surprised that Nancy Grace hasn't profiled this case. Maybe she could get the father of this little guy on and interogate him! I would think that this case would really touch her heart. Has she been contacted? Maybe if the grandparents contact Nancy it would make a difference. They should try.

Might be harder for NG to bully a man into suicide than a woman and therefore not good for the ratings. :rolleyes:

It would be great if someone such as NG or GVS started asking questions about this case and naming names and putting pressure of LE in SD. There has to be enough evidence for there to be an arrest and trial...there just has to be.

curious1 said:
Might be harder for NG to bully a man into suicide than a woman and therefore not good for the ratings. :rolleyes:

Well, I still see where there is no arrest on this case. I've searched high and low and can find nothing since, I believe December '06. So........I sent an email to NG, hoping that because Opri is involved, she just MIGHT, cover the case.

I mean, come on, the murder of the mom is one thing, but the 'hanging of a 10 month old' is beyond the pale.:(

I hope they'll consider it. NG loves the dramatics and I can't think of anything more dramatic than this.

JMHO
fran

PS...I sent her a link explaining the original crime and then I sent her a copy of what I found on Youtube. Has anyone else seen this? If it's already here, my apologies for being redundant...........fran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vb_6CzK_9w

I sent Nancy a message. I hope she takes the time to look into this. That SOB doesn't deserve life. I would love to get my hands on him.

I'm hopeful and opimistic that both Debra & Nancy have this case rooted deep in their psyche and will follow through with their genuine compassion for justice.

I think I'll send an email to Nancy too. Maybe if she gets enough emails about this case she will put it on her program. It sure can't hurt to keep nagging her.

Vienneau, Tori Marie (Memoriam)
11376a5d7bf0cf140deba43629d997264c97bd78_20070317_1.jpg
VIENNEAU, TORI MARIE March 17, 1984 to July 26, 2006

The Board was down on Tori's Birthday, so posting this late.

PS...I sent her a link explaining the original crime and then I sent her a copy of what I found on Youtube. Has anyone else seen this? If it's already here, my apologies for being redundant...........fran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vb_6CzK_9w

Yeah, Steve Huff/mistersallgood put that up on YouTube. I don't recall the post number, but he posted it here.

ETA: Post number 280 is where he posted the YouTube link.

Thank's for posting that Tom'sgirl. I have pictures of the balloon release which took place on Tori's Birthday and will post a link to them as soon as I get them online.

Ok, I must be blind I am not finding it at that link. All that I see is the article from back in October.

$6,000 Reward Offered For Killer Of Mother & Baby
Last Updated:
10-19-06 at 2:50PM
It’s been three months since a 22-year-old mother and her 10-month-old baby boy were found strangled to death in their Southcrest apartment. Crimestoppers is asking for any information that could lead to a break in the case.

http://www.cbs8.com/features/crimefighters/story.php?id=67128

Ok, I must be blind I am not finding it at that link. All that I see is the article from back in October.

$6,000 Reward Offered For Killer Of Mother & Baby
Last Updated:
10-19-06 at 2:50PM
It’s been three months since a 22-year-old mother and her 10-month-old baby boy were found strangled to death in their Southcrest apartment. Crimestoppers is asking for any information that could lead to a break in the case.

http://www.cbs8.com/features/crimefighters/story.php?id=67128

There's a photo of Tori holding Dean to the right (video) it's old, but still there!

There's a photo of Tori holding Dean to the right (video) it's old, but still there!

OK, saw that. I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you meant it was coverage of the memorial service Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member