CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, saw that. I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you meant it was coverage of the memorial service Saturday.

I'm sorry Shadow, I didn't make that clear, I was pointing out the link mainly to Kat........again, sorry!

I'm sorry Shadow, I didn't make that clear, I was pointing out the link mainly to Kat........again, sorry!

But.... :( I...gave the post number in which Steve Huff first gave the link to the YouTube video, you even quoted it, "ETA: Post number 280".... :( :( I feel as if people don't pay attention to what I "say" now...

Thank's for posting that Tom'sgirl. I have pictures of the balloon release which took place on Tori's Birthday and will post a link to them as soon as I get them online.

Looking forward to seeing them Shadow. I check the myspace page you set up for Tori, and of course Dayna's page.

But.... :( I...gave the post number in which Steve Huff first gave the link to the YouTube video, you even quoted it, "ETA: Post number 280".... :( :( I feel as if people don't pay attention to what I "say" now...

Ah don't feel that way KK, of course we do.

I don't follow a lot of threads, but this one I definately do and read everything.

I only posted it for easy access so no one had to back track and look for the post. If I upset you, I apologize :truce:

I see now. S'ok. I guess it sort of has been one of those months in more ways than one....

No arrest yet? Do they even have any evidence agains that arrogant creep? This guy is pure evil and he shouldn't be on the loose. Anyone that would hang a baby should be taken out and shot....NOW.

Did anyone ever hear from Nancy Grace? As far as I know she hasn't done anything with Tori and the baby's story. I guess she would rather go over and over the autopsy findings of Anna Nicole. It's only been on all day long.
Nancy needs to do this story. I know there were more then one of us that emailed her. This mom and baby are just as important as some of the other cases that she has covered for days on end. That man needs to be in prison.

Whatever evidence the LE has, and I'm sure there's plenty, they have not revealed it to the Press.

It's just a matter of time. I'm certain, with such a heinous crime LE is taking NO chances on on not having an open and closed case. Too bad there is no smiley with a clock and a tick tick tick.......

Dayna, just be patient....... it WILL happen!

Cubby, I sure hope you have some inside information on this case and that is why you feel that eventually something is going to break. I guess I am a bit more jaded, and suspect that for reasons we can only guess at; i.e. "politically connected family", "understaffed/underfunded police force", etc., the wheels of justice have ground to a halt. Of course, the people here at WS and over at Huff's place are NEVER going to forget, and will only get more vocal as time goes on. This case cannot be ignored.

Cubby, I sure hope you have some inside information on this case and that is why you feel that eventually something is going to break. I guess I am a bit more jaded, and suspect that for reasons we can only guess at; i.e. "politically connected family", "understaffed/underfunded police force", etc., the wheels of justice have ground to a halt. Of course, the people here at WS and over at Huff's place are NEVER going to forget, and will only get more vocal as time goes on. This case cannot be ignored.

I feel the same way. If they had plenty of evidence it seems like there would have been an arrest by now. It's been how long? Hanging that baby really bothers me and this guy just can't get away with that. The baby was his son! How could he even look in that little boy's eyes and do something so horrible to him? This guy is pure evil. Money does have a lot of pull in the judicial system. I hope that isn't what is happening here.

Pictures from the balloon release and candle ceremony held by family and friends on March 17th, Tori's birthday.

blnbtfly3.jpg

bal-luv.jpg

cndlmr.jpg

Did anyone ever hear from Nancy Grace? As far as I know she hasn't done anything with Tori and the baby's story. I guess she would rather go over and over the autopsy findings of Anna Nicole. It's only been on all day long.
Nancy needs to do this story. I know there were more then one of us that emailed her. This mom and baby are just as important as some of the other cases that she has covered for days on end. That man needs to be in prison.

I sent Nancy a message through MySpace quite a while ago. If I have a chance tonight I will send again, myspace is blocked at work. I really could care less about ANS, and would like to see her cover this.

With all the muck in the news regarding the ANS case I'm worried that Debra Opri may not be taking Dayna's case, even though I do believe she said she would do so.

I hope I'm wrong :(

Nice photos Shadow, glad you posted them.

Debra is no longer Larry Birkhead's attorney so she will probably keep her word. If I were Dana though I would make sure about what she charges. I heard today that she charged Larry B for getting her husband's clothes dry cleaned, things that a client should not be charged for. I believe that she charged $400 an hour! I would get everything in black and white.

Debra is no longer Larry Birkhead's attorney so she will probably keep her word. If I were Dana though I would make sure about what she charges. I heard today that she charged Larry B for getting her husband's clothes dry cleaned, things that a client should not be charged for. I believe that she charged $400 an hour! I would get everything in black and white.

Yes, and I believe her bill totalled $618,000, but she would settle for something over $500,000 if it was promptly paid.

Ridiculous...

I received this email from Dayna yesterday:

Hi, hope all is well.
I am hoping one of you can help us here. We are trying to get the information out to the public that IF money is a factor & they know something that may lead to an arrest, the reward money from the Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation ($5000.00) is going to run out on April 20, 2007, due to the 6 month commitment they made to us at the time of posting the reward money.
The other $1000.00 from Crimestoppers will still be in effect, but that is it.
I know we are grabbing at straws here, but something has got to give in this case. How can everyone know, yet few have come forward, or been forthright with the information.
Can you post it on the blogs, & give us any input on what else we could do at this point? It will be much appreciated.
Thank you
Dayna

If everyone could please email Nancy Grace and any of the others, Greta, Geraldo, all of them. We have got to get some media attention for Tori & Dean. Please ask your family and friends to write to them also. If they get enough emails they will have to give this some attention. I will be sending out a bulletin on myspace as well. Anyone with a myspace profile, please pass it on.
If you would rather make a phone call instead of sending an email, you can do so here:
If you are a crime victim or someone who knows about an injustice or case that needs a spotlight, call "Nancy Grace" at 1-888-GRACE-01.

Yes, and I believe her bill totalled $618,000, but she would settle for something over $500,000 if it was promptly paid.

Ridiculous...

What a deal huh! How about the lobster lunches that ran around $2,000 and Larry wasn't even there. Or the funeral that he didn't want her to go to in the first place and then she charges him for the 2 days she was over there and even the limo to the funeral. I'll bet that 2 days cost him a fortune.

I don't think I would hire Debra after seeing that bill and how far out in left field it was. I think she was just mad at him because he fired her. She wasn't listening to him and what he wanted. He is a good spokesperson in his own right and he needed a attorney....not a mouth piece. I'd take her to court over that bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills