CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gidgette said:
Yes I am.

Bobbiesangel you also deserve a hug for all that you have gone through with this case as well. For standing by an being a friend to Dayna as well as holding your son through all of the suspicion. I can't even imagine being accused of something I didn't do, especially as heinous as this.

While the holidays will never be the same for any one involved there is at least some light at the tunnel that they may be close to solving it. I pray that is true.

I imagine that they are keeping a pretty close eye on Dennis Potts......living so close to the border and all. :) I had a very strange feeling come over me when I went to the link provided by Shadow2005 (I think - - :eek: ) showing him partying with friends etc. And as you read some of the comments written by him and his friends on the website...I just had a strange feeling. Can't explain it.

It wasn't my son that was under suspicion...that is heartbroken and yes she deserves lots of hugs for what she has gone through because she really loves Tori and Dean and knew that her son hadn't hurt them.

Bobbisangel said:
It wasn't my son that was under suspicion...that is heartbroken and yes she deserves lots of hugs for what she has gone through because she really loves Tori and Dean and knew that her son hadn't hurt them.

Thank you Bobbiesangel for setting me straight. Must be this time of the year. I am running like everyone else and I just pop in and out and obviously haven't read as thoroughly as I should. We were without power for four days and I am way behind in all of my holiday stuff but still trying to catch up on the information.

That's what I get when I try to remember on my own. My apologies to heartbroken also. Thanks again for getting me back on track - I will definitely go back a read better.

I do not want to be critical of Mr. Potts, but after viewing his sites that Steve posted earlier in his blog and then watching the news story, I must say....

IMO, he does not really seem to have a lot of mentally challenging activities in his life, he does not seem to employed, he either has or has not sporadically attended community colleges and his main interest seems to be women although he states he is a homebody. Alrighty.

He seems like the kind of guy that would leave behind forensic evidence of his visit that horrible night. I am sure LE was aware that Dennis and Tori had plans to meet....What is taking so long with case? :(

mfmangel1 said:
I do not want to be critical of Mr. Potts, but after viewing his sites that Steve posted earlier in his blog and then watching the news story, I must say....

IMO, he does not really seem to have a lot of mentally challenging activities in his life, he does not seem to employed, he either has or has not sporadically attended community colleges and his main interest seems to be women although he states he is a homebody. Alrighty.

He seems like the kind of guy that would leave behind forensic evidence of his visit that horrible night. I am sure LE was aware that Dennis and Tori had plans to meet....What is taking so long with case? :(
His attorney (in the video) said he was employed, but other than that I agree with you.

(Employed as a what I'd like to know.)

Taximom said:
His attorney (in the video) said he was employed, but other than that I agree with you.

(Employed as a what I'd like to know.)

His employment was probably that nasty web site that he shut down :mad:
After reading all of the info on the net about this lowlife I gather that he is a rich man's son that is spoiled rotten, has been handed everything, and his parents have bailed him out of every problem he has ever gotten into. He no doubt was not going to pay child support even though he knew that the baby belonged to him. I guess he would rather spend the rest of his life in prison then be a responsible MAN. I'm sure his parents are proud of their boy. It didn't take much work to make him the person he is. And he will reap what he has sown...parents money or not.

Tom'sGirl said:
I received this, clicked the link and nothing here :confused:

BirdieBoo has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Police: Mom Strangled; Baby Hanged With Noose SAN DIEGO e - in the Crimes in the News forum of Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community.

This thread is located at:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41899&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
If you wanna know more ask D.P.

What does that mean? Who is D. P.?

I guess we know now who D.P. is. Dennis Potts

ETA: There was a poster posting comments named DP asking for more info on steve's first coverage of the murders. I wonder if this was Dennis trying to find out how much info was known.

BirdieBoo said:

ETA: There was a poster posting comments named DP asking for more info on steve's first coverage of the murders. I wonder if this was Dennis trying to find out how much info was known.

Where was he posting? Here on WS? I just did a search and did not find any, "DP" on this site.

Thank you BirdieBoo. I wonder if D.P. is Dennis Potts or not. The only reasonable explanation for him to use his real initials (in my mind anyway) would be if he thought for sure he was not and would most likely never be considered a suspect.

I am interested in seeing how this case unfolds, and if Dennis Potts turns out to be the killer. Whomever committed such brutal murders, especially of a little toddler has no conscience.

BirdieBoo said:

Only Steve would know when D.P. signed up at his site.........we'll have to wait on that one until Steve can tell us.

Some interesting comments going on in the latest entry. For one, apparently D.P. is a she, and *NOT* Dennis Potts. Also, (according to Downey Mildew's December 28th 8 am post) apparently the police have been following Dayna and Roy everywhere they go! :furious:

KatK said:
Some interesting comments going on in the latest entry. For one, apparently D.P. is a she, and *NOT* Dennis Potts. Also, (according to Downey Mildew's December 28th 8 am post) apparently the police have been following Dayna and Roy everywhere they go! :furious:
Yes, I saw that soobs had posted D.P. was a female. If it doesn't come from Steve, I disregard most of it.

http://crimeblog.us/?p=284#comments

Tom'sGirl said:
Yes, I saw that soobs had posted D.P. was a female. If it doesn't come from Steve, I disregard most of it.

http://crimeblog.us/?p=284#comments
D.P. is a female and a long-time reader of my weblog -- NOT Dennis Potts.

This question came up when Dennis's name was not publicly known, and was investigated and answered to everyone's satisfaction then. I know D.P.'s real name and e-mail.

Is Dennis watching my blog? I'd bet he was. But I've realized he isn't as dumb as he might seem, and dumb would be to post a comment and draw my attention. I'd report that comment to Debra Opri and the SDPD, no matter the content. I'd give them the IP address, hit time, you name it.

So take it from me. D.P. has been leaving comments on my blogs for quite some time, and really, the contents of her comments should have been the biggest tip-off. Dennis Potts may be shrewd, smart like a fox, but I don't think he's a big "book-learnin'" type of guy, and the D.P. signing my blog is no dummy when she uses words.

Steve

misterallgood said:
D.P. is a female and a long-time reader of my weblog -- NOT Dennis Potts.

This question came up when Dennis's name was not publicly known, and was investigated and answered to everyone's satisfaction then. I know D.P.'s real name and e-mail.

Is Dennis watching my blog? I'd bet he was. But I've realized he isn't as dumb as he might seem, and dumb would be to post a comment and draw my attention. I'd report that comment to Debra Opri and the SDPD, no matter the content. I'd give them the IP address, hit time, you name it.

So take it from me. D.P. has been leaving comments on my blogs for quite some time, and really, the contents of her comments should have been the biggest tip-off. Dennis Potts may be shrewd, smart like a fox, but I don't think he's a big "book-learnin'" type of guy, and the D.P. signing my blog is no dummy when she uses words.

Steve
Thanks for clearing that up Steve. I had noticed D.P. posts but never thought her being Dennis, but you know how things can get out of control, and I'm glad YOU are sitting the record straight.

Just to clarify (or confuse more), the poster "soobs" on WS is not the poster "soobs" on Steve's crime blog. I am soobs here and have a different name on Steve's site. :waitasec:

that is nice to know. I have always just assumed you were the same people!

soobs said:
Just to clarify (or confuse more), the poster "soobs" on WS is not the poster "soobs" on Steve's crime blog. I am soobs here and have a different name on Steve's site. :waitasec:

soobs said:
Oh how funny, I have a different name there also, now I hope no one starts using my name from this board there..............such confusion:doh:

Glad you cleared that up soobs, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm new to Steve's website and when I saw Soobs there, I about fell over. It's a nickname I use for my daughter and had never seen it anywhere else before. Back to this topic.........

soobs said:
I'm new to Steve's website and when I saw Soobs there, I about fell over. It's a nickname I use for my daughter and had never seen it anywhere else before. Back to this topic.........
Ouch. Between the DPs and the soobses, my head is starting to hurt. On to less confusing matters!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13