CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gidgette said:
Didn't mean to cause a raucus... :eek:
You certainly didn't Gidgette, I thought it was sweet and kinda cute that you were worried.

Quote: Just an FYI for the impatient, obsessive-compulsive, and ADD among you.

Yup - that's me!! :crazy: Thanks for the link TomsGirl

Just bumping, thinking about Tori and Dean. Still praying.

LvsAMystry said:
Just bumping, thinking about Tori and Dean. Still praying.
I am getting really, really frustrated. Why hasn't this guy been arrested??? If it truly is because his parents have connections, that should be a crime in itself and they all should be arrested.

But, maybe this is going to play out like the Scott Peterson trial. We will just have to have patience.

:furious:

Shadow205 said:
The myspace page that I did for Tori & Dean is up & running. For anyone who wants to take a look http://www.myspace.com/torianddean
Great job on the myspace page, Shadow.

Who would not want to pick up that little baby boy and just hug and kiss him?

How could his father deny him? Or worse? :furious:

I would certainly like to know what Dennis, i.e. DP619, is doing when he is checking his MySpace account daily. He may think he can hide....but he can't, too many people are watching. We are watching, and waiting for him to surface, and he will face the jury...it is just a matter of time.

Today is 6 months since Tori & Dean were murdered. There needs to be an arrest and it needs to be soon.

Shadow thanks for all your help and dedication to Tori & Dean. People like you make a difference in this world. There are many of Tori & Deans loved one's that appreciate all you work and attention to this case. Great job on the "my space" you put up for them.

celestial said:
Shadow thanks for all your help and dedication to Tori & Dean. People like you make a difference in this world. There are many of Tori & Deans loved one's that appreciate all you work and attention to this case. Great job on the "my space" you put up for them.
Thank you celestial. I wish that I could do more.

What's up with the LE & media? It's all about Ana Nicole now ... Why haven't we heard anything about Tori & Dean???? It's just not acceptible that there is no new development or info about this case... How could this be kept so under wrap this long ?? We need to stand up & demand info on the status. Anyone have any ideas of how we can demand an update from the LE?

I too am wondering what's happening here. This is one of a few posts I have been following the last 3 mo's or so which prompted me to register.

It's been really quiet on this front.

I about jumped out of my skin when I saw an update on this thread, and saw Steve was the last one to post. I was and am so hoping for news on this. Hopefully you'll find out, Steve. Even if they can't say what's going on, just as long as they can assure us they're still hard at work on it... right now I just wish I knew that this isn't fading away for LE. Not because they owe me anything, but Tori and Dean deserve justice done.

Oh, I hope it's news of charges being filed and an arrest!

I don't understand why he hasn't been arrested. Someone hated that baby (how could anyone?) and thought their life would benefit without Tori and Dean - a life without child support. It's amazing to me what some people will do for a small amount of money.
I have a pro photo of my son at 9.5 months old at my desk. The thought of him being hung from a noose just makes me ill.
How could anyone do that? His screams must have been heart wrenching, this poor family.
Thanks to all who bumped this, because this is the first time I have heard of this story. It absolutely needs more coverage and there needs to be justice for this mom and baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13