CA CA - Unidentified females in photos belonging to accused SK Horace Van Vaultz Jr

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, correct. This lady has two pics

View attachment 237195View attachment 237196 Could she be Cynthia Dyann Coleman?

cynthia_dyann_coleman_1.jpg

Story doesn't really add up

I have posted in different thread about the photos - copy pasting that post here:

upload_2020-3-8_14-53-1-png.237192

In my own humble opinion woman in photo 2, 3 and 18 (one before last) is the same woman but at very different times/ages. Same strong long nose and very distinctive shape of eyebrows and sunken in eyes.

Another woman is in photos 12 and also 13 just with different haircuts. Same jaw and forehead shapes, same shape of nose, same way of putting eye make up.

and than another one is in 15 and also 16 with broken nose. She actually might be also in photo 1 when she was very young.

As Horace has multiple domestic violence charges I wonder if some women in the photos could be his ex women/partners which would explain photos of same women but defnitely over longer period of years.
1666185667746.png
no 13 possible match 1343DFTX - Jennifer Joyce Bench

I have posted in different thread about the photos - copy pasting that post here:

upload_2020-3-8_14-53-1-png.237192

In my own humble opinion woman in photo 2, 3 and 18 (one before last) is the same woman but at very different times/ages. Same strong long nose and very distinctive shape of eyebrows and sunken in eyes.

Another woman is in photos 12 and also 13 just with different haircuts. Same jaw and forehead shapes, same shape of nose, same way of putting eye make up.

and than another one is in 15 and also 16 with broken nose. She actually might be also in photo 1 when she was very young.

As Horace has multiple domestic violence charges I wonder if some women in the photos could be his ex women/partners which would explain photos of same women but defnitely over longer period of years.
1666188278558.png possible match for # 15... Al Ka I'm using your post to reply to because it has the group photo easier then going back and forth between windows.

Hello all. After years of trying to match pictures taken by Rodney Alcala, William Bradford and Joseph Naso I'll give Van Vaultz a go.

He gave his mother jewelry belonging to a victim. Do we have pictures of jewelry found in his possession?

View attachment 237188
(Numbers added.)

Police in Burbank said the women seen in a cache of photographs discovered during a search of an accused serial killer’s home could be important clues in the man’s upcoming murder trial.

"I don’t know who they are," said Burbank Police Department Det. Aaron Kay. "My concern is that either they’re missing or dead. They could be the victim of something."

The photographs were found last fall when Horace Van Vaultz was arrested, the first case brought by the LA County District Attorney’s Office that relied, in part, on searches of genealogical DNA databases in order to identify an alleged killer.

"A 64-year-old man...was charged with two counts of murder, with seven counts of special circumstance allegations, including multiple murders and lying in wait," DA Jackie Lacey announced in November.

My concern is that either they’re missing or dead.

The charges included the 1986 murder of Mary Duggan, whose body was found in the trunk of her own car parked near the 5 Freeway in Burbank. She was last seen at a bar on Vanowen in Reseda and a pizza restaurant on Saticoy St. nearby.

Mystery Photos Found at Accused Serial Killer’s Home

Thread for Mary and Selena:
CA - Mary Duggan, 22, June 9, 1986, Burbank / Selena Keough, 20, July 16, 1981, Montclair *Arrest*

Two women identified themselves and their pictures have been removed. So I take it 3 and 5 are the ones in question as they're not in the link I posted above.

Two women identified themselves and their pictures have been removed. So I take it 3 and 5 are the ones in question as they're not in the link I posted above.
The pictures are removed. My guess is LE identified the women, they came forward and/or are accounted for. In all this time LE never came back to the public about the pictures, so my feeling is it isn't an issue anymore.

The pictures are removed. My guess is LE identified the women, they came forward and/or are accounted for. In all this time LE never came back to the public about the pictures, so my feeling is it isn't an issue anymore.
You mean ALL these persons have been identified?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn
Back