CA CA - Unidentified females in photos belonging to accused SK Horace Van Vaultz Jr

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She looks more like nr 11 imo. De woman in the Van Vaultz pic has a different lower jaw and chin.
Is there a source for the photo of the blonde woman next to the man though? Its not in the composite of photos found on any of the news articles etc.

Sorry if I’m confused. The photo has been posted a few times in this thread (to compare with missing persons) but I can’t see a source linking it to Vaultz.

Sorry I know this is an old thread/post, but I don’t understand who the woman in the first photo (with the man) is? That one isn’t from the composite of women’s photos, from what I can see.
Yes. This photo was added later on. There was also another of 2 women added.

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 9
Sorry I know this is an old thread/post, but I don’t understand who the woman in the first photo (with the man) is? That one isn’t from the composite of women’s photos, from what I can see.
There were more/other pictures published later on. I can't show you because all the pictures have been taken down.

That’s interesting thank you @Daphne1972

I did a reverse image search of the blonde woman, and it brought up lots of news articles about Vaultz, but the photo has been taken off of each article (only the main composite remains). I believe Websleuths is the only place on the internet where the blonde woman’s photo still remains.

I did find a recent-ish article (Aug 2022) stating that the women’s identities were still being searched for, but the two newer photos weren’t included.

Would be good if there was a more recent update from law enforcement, if they are still trying to identify these women.

To me it looks like @AutumnEveHodge found a perfect match with missing person Lidia Herrera on the previous page.

Plus the blonde woman is very distinctive looking, surely someone will recognise her.

I hope there are not more victims among these women.

You mean ALL these persons have been identified?
Of course I don't know 100% certain, but why are all pictures been taken down. There never was any update from LE, never a media outlet again with women they were still searching for.

I did a reverse image search of the blonde woman, and it brought up lots of news articles about Vaultz, but the photo has been taken off of each article (only the main composite remains). I believe Websleuths is the only place on the internet where the blonde woman’s photo still remains.

I did find a recent-ish article (Aug 2022) stating that the women’s identities were still being searched for, but the two newer photos weren’t included.
Please link.

Of course I don't know 100% certain, but why are all pictures been taken down. There never was any update from LE, never a media outlet again with women they were still searching for.
Yeah they're actually being taking down right now. Checked out a site an hour ago, the one I linked in an earlier post, and now the pictures are poof gone!

I figured using the link that it was nr 3 and 5. Anyways, you can find the pictures searching google. But indeed all pics are being scrubbed off in articles as we speak. Strange!

Is there a source for the photo of the blonde woman next to the man though? Its not in the composite of photos found on any of the news articles etc.

Sorry if I’m confused. The photo has been posted a few times in this thread (to compare with missing persons) but I can’t see a source linking it to Vaultz.
Articles were the source. But now articles are being amended as in pics are taken down.

Here are most of the pictures from the composite. Part 1.

Attachments

• images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 6
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 5
  • images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 6
  • images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 6
  • images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 9
  • images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 10
  • images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 9
  • images (17).jpeg
    images (17).jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 7
  • images (18).jpeg
    images (18).jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 7
Part 2.

Attachments

• images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
  • images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 6
  • images (27).jpeg
    images (27).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 6
  • images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 6
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 6
  • images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 7
  • images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 7
  • images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 6
  • images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 5
Please link.
Sorry, I’m sure I saw them on an August 2022 article earlier when I did the reverse-image search (the image search led me to the article!), but can’t find it now (none of the articles have the photos). I don’t know if they’re being scrubbed.

Sorry, I’m sure I saw them on an August 2022 article earlier when I did the reverse-image search (the image search led me to the article!), but can’t find it now (none of the articles have the photos). I don’t know if they’re being scrubbed.
Yes they are being scrubbed. But I posted most of the pics a few minutes ago.

I'm going to contact Namus. I think there's a good chance that Mary and the Van Vaultz woman are the same.

Attachments

• MJAdams.jpg
    MJAdams.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 6
  • images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors