Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What stood out to me in this article:

She [wife] last spoke with him around 4 p.m., after the nephew had left, the woman said at a Wednesday afternoon news conference.
Officials said the car may belong to Cierzan's nephew, who has given a statement to authorities but is not considered a suspect.

bbm

YES. Big discrepancy there. Wife says he watched golf, but nephew had left by 4 pm.

Then later, the reporter says the nephews car was there from 5 until 5:15. So did he return to the home?

I don't remember police mentioning the nephew's vehicle on video
If they saw it on video, and they must have, they have not said anything about it. (unless I missed it)
During the press conference LE would not confirm or say whether the SUV shown in the video backing up into the driveway was the nephew's car. They would only say that the SUV is very similar to the nephews. IMO until they have concrete evidence against the nephew it makes sense why they are being very vague on the details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What stood out to me in this article:

bbm
I think we should only go by what we hear LE say on the press conference video. I believe the media are getting some facts mixed up. I dont believe LE has said that the nephew is not a suspect. LE never rules people out this early in the investigation.

Here is the press conference video.

https://www.facebook.com/khtsam/videos/1293125887419179/

1:30 pm nephew arrives to watch golf

5pm L calls Will and he says chicken is done

I added some items to the timeline
I believe the items you added to the timeline were from Andrea Peck's statement, correct? And not stated as fact by LE or LC On press conference. Press confetence only mentions the 4pm phone call.

The timeline doesn't make any sense. If Will had "an issue" with the nephew earlier in the afternoon and something unfortunate occurred he would not have been able to talk cheerfully on the phone with his wife later. When the SUV came back after 5 that day there doesn't seem to be enough time to do anything unless the attack was sudden and quick and the loading of the car was also done very quickly.

Two things that stood out to me about the wife's statement at the PC.
1. She didn't know the nephew was there.
2. When asked if the nephew and Will had a good relationship, the way she answered, "I thought they did." As if she is now doubting that?

This case is very intriguing, for sure.

Sorry if this has already been posted. No time to read through right now.

The man who vanished making dinner: Murder cops join hunt for married Six Flags employee who said he was in the kitchen before vanishing into thin air with surveillance footage 'showing he never left the house'

By Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 20:57 EST, 1 February 2017 | UPDATED: 08:44 EST, 2 February 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4182624/William-Cierzan-missing-Santa-Clarita-home.html

Do we know if the nephew was even there that afternoon prior to pulling up at 5PM? The wife said she did not know nephew was there, maybe he wasn't.

I believe that the nephew has the same last name as William. They showed his picture in the video at this link and I was able to find the same picture on FB.

I got a bad feeling after seeing that video. 😞

I think the extended family relationships could be quite complex here. I think we should tread carefully before making connections that are not valid (or sleuth-able)...the person (AP) who spoke to the press does NOT seem to be the mother of nephew (well not of the nephew whose image has been posted on media anyhow).

Do we know if the nephew was even there that afternoon prior to pulling up at 5PM? The wife said she did not know nephew was there, maybe he wasn't.
Andrea peak stated early on that he was.

Would it have to be a significant amount of blood for homicide detectives to get involved? If something was missing do you think they would tell us? If the motive wasn't robbery I'm wondering what it could have been. I know that they are still holding information back but I wonder what it could be.

In the PC we were told that the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Homicide Bureau investigates all missing adults. You can listen at the link below. It's mentioned in the first minute of the PC.

Press Conference Video
Blood found at home of missing Valencia man
By Jim Holt - February 1, 2017, 9:01 pm
https://signalscv.com/2017/02/01/blood-found-home-missing-man/

Would it have to be a significant amount of blood for homicide detectives to get involved? If something was missing do you think they would tell us? If the motive wasn't robbery I'm wondering what it could have been. I know that they are still holding information back but I wonder what it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu