CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also he was on a cell phone and the wife had no knowledge the nephew had been over.

That is another discrepancy from earlier reports. It was reported upthread that he told his wife his nephew had left already. So that is odd.

I don't find it odd that he and his wife spoke a few times during the day. My husband calls home from work about 3 to 6 times each day. Sometimes about tiny things to come to mind---do I remember what day he is going out of town or have i paid a certain bill yet, etc...

Sometimes he asks about dinner plans or if the kids have called and what is going on at home. etc. I don't find it odd at all that the wife was calling home.

That is another discrepancy from earlier reports. It was reported upthread that he told his wife his nephew had left already. So that is odd.
The sister was the person who mentioned the nephew being at the house.

"William John Cierzan, 58, who works at Six Flags Magic Mountain, was watching golf on TV with his nephew at 1:30 p.m. Thursday inside his home on Cuatro Milpas Street, near Seco Canyon Road, said his sister Andrea Peck."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sorry to take so long to reply. I have trouble loading and watching the video.

I think I see the grill of what appears to be a sedan in the driveway at about 1:25. It's visible briefly just as the SUV starts to pull out of the driveway.

I can't get the video to rewind again but I think I remember that the year 2017 is in some views but not all the views. This may suggest that the video was cropped.

I agree that is his white truck parked on the street. There also appears to be another white car in the driveway in the video in addition to the SUV that backs in. Perhaps they have 3 vehicles?

You're correct about the neighbor's video and it's possible that it's been cropped. I suspect that's Will's white pickup truck parked in front of the house in the video. It's probably true that the truck didn't leave the house all day but that doesn't mean he didn't walk away from the house.

Valencia Man Disappears Under Bizarre Circumstances
January 31, 2017 11:12 PM
Neighbor's Video - edited to show SUV arriving and leaving
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...under-bizarre-circumstances/?e=te7V*Z7IWACqGg

After viewing the video of the SUV I'm not sure the security camera from the neighbor across the street could have picked him up leaving on foot from the front of his house. The viewing angle seems too low unless that video was cropped and there was more of the scene in the actual footage.

Following this one. Bizarre.
Wonder if he wanted to voluntarily disappear ?

Has anyone said if this nephew is from his side or his wife's side and how old he is?

It's possible. However, blood was found inside the house. ...thinking...

JMO - I agree, the nephew probably belongs to his side of the family.

Thank you so much for finding this. His wife broke my heart.

There were two sisters behind the podium. One that appeared to be the sister of his wife and the other that has been the main spokesperson and is his elder sister. My bet is that the nephew belongs to his side of the family.

Thank you so much for finding this. His wife broke my heart.

There were two sisters behind the podium. One that appeared to be the sister of his wife and the other that has been the main spokesperson and is his elder sister. My bet is that the nephew belongs to his side of the family.

Yes, it was his sister, that said the nephew was there watching golf with him. So I'd guess that she was the nephew's mother.

I also live in this neighborhood. There are news vans parked on the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also he was on a cell phone and the wife had no knowledge the nephew had been over.

So we know now that he used a cell phone.
Was the cell found at home with the rest of his belongings?

Any chance they can get a number off of the vehicle?

If they have video, and if the nephew drove, LE would know exactly what time he left the residence
They would know, just as they know the time the SUV arrived and left

The sheriff’s department said surveillance footage showed a car pulling up to the home at around 5 p.m. on the night William Cierzan disappeared. A neighbor told KTLA-TV that the car seen in the video was “familiar to the family.”

"It sits there for like 10-15 minutes and then leaves," said the neighbor, who asked to remain anonymous. "It's a family member's of that house, it's their lot."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/0...rre-disappearance-missing-california-man.html

Cierzan’s sister told KCAL9 by phone her son did not indicate that there were any signs of trouble prior to Will’s disappearance.

“He (the nephew) said everything looked fine, everything was fine,” Will Cierzan’s sister, Andrea Peck, said. “I asked that question. You know, did he have a headache? Was he not feeling good? Was he acting like, did you guys get into any kind of argument. We went through all that. And it was kind of like, no, nothing.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/santa-clarita-missing-man/

Hmmm
I think I know where this is headed.
Hope they find William soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics