CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely haven't been getting accurate reports from the news.

what do you mean? Have the reports been inaccurate? It would seem that MSM reports what it is told by the LE IO (information officer). So, maybe not inaccurate, but incomplete?

what do you mean? Have the reports been inaccurate? It would seem that MSM reports what it is told by the LE IO (information officer). So, maybe not inaccurate, but incomplete?
One report said his keys and wallet were in the house. Another report said they were in his truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

One report said his keys and wallet were in the house. Another report said they were in his truck.

Thank you. I understand now. Unfortunately, this happens far too often in far too many cases.

I had hope that Mr. Cierzan was alive and fine somewhere. Not so much hope anymore... =(

Yes, the items in the car/house, the 15 minutes vs 6 minutes the car was in the driveway... just little things like that.

You're correct about the neighbor's video and it's possible that it's been cropped. I suspect that's Will's white pickup truck parked in front of the house in the video. It's probably true that the truck didn't leave the house all day but that doesn't mean he didn't walk away from the house.

Valencia Man Disappears Under Bizarre Circumstances
January 31, 2017 11:12 PM
Neighbor's Video - edited to show SUV arriving and leaving
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...under-bizarre-circumstances/?e=te7V*Z7IWACqGg

After viewing the video of the SUV I'm not sure the security camera from the neighbor across the street could have picked him up leaving on foot from the front of his house. The viewing angle seems too low unless that video was cropped and there was more of the scene in the actual footage.

And I do think it is strange that the neighbor who lives next to him said never once did LE ask him if he saw/heard anything.

Has anyone watched or read about the press conference?

Wow! I was thinking the sameness that they had some sort of evidence to call in the homicide, but one of the news reports said that it is common in that they can get help from other agencies if homicide is call in.

But the blood changes everything, depending on the amount. I'm sure there is blood in my house from me, if someone looks hard enough.

So, regarding the back wall... it is possible that he did- however, on the other side (as seen in the google maps pictures) is a cement lot, with a somewhat flimsy chain like fence around it. 0pretty sure he did go over, I couldn't imagine it would hold his weight, but heprobably didn't go under either.

I am very familiar with the area, even have driven by a few times the past few days.

It was mentioned that there wasn't a wash or river or lake near, but there is. And it empties into a fairly large, usually dry river bed. There are homeless encampments all up and down walking distance, (less than 1/2-1 mile)

I think the oddest part is the vehicle pulling up backwards into the drive way.

Hi RealEyes! Welcome to WS and thank you for your local insight.

When you drive by the area again, if you're up to it, maybe you could walk around that empty lot in the back of William's house and see if there's a gap somewhere in the fence, or maybe a part is not fixed properly to the next and someone could slip through? I tried getting a closer look on Google maps but it doesn't go close enough to see.

I'm confused why LE so misled the public on this case, and said he wasn't seen leaving and no one came to the door. I mean, TECHNICALLY that's correct. No one came to the door, they came to the garage and you can't see him leave because what happened in the back of that SUV is obscured from view of the camera.

This case isn't baffling at all - in fact, I'd say there are few cases of missing persons where there is such clear and convincing evidence about what happened to them. It's still unclear whether he left willingly and is alive and well or if he was carried out of there, but you know the owner of the car and now all that has to be done is the forensics.

Not baffling at all.

You're correct about the neighbor's video and it's possible that it's been cropped. I suspect that's Will's white pickup truck parked in front of the house in the video. It's probably true that the truck didn't leave the house all day but that doesn't mean he didn't walk away from the house.

Valencia Man Disappears Under Bizarre Circumstances
January 31, 2017 11:12 PM
Neighbor's Video - edited to show SUV arriving and leaving
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...under-bizarre-circumstances/?e=te7V*Z7IWACqGg

I agree that is his white truck parked on the street. There also appears to be another white car in the driveway in the video in addition to the SUV that backs in. Perhaps they have 3 vehicles?

When you drive by the area again, if you're up to it, maybe you could walk around that empty lot in the back of William's house and see if there's a gap somewhere in the fence, or maybe a part is not fixed properly to the next and someone could slip through? I tried getting a closer look on Google maps but it doesn't go close enough to see.
I will look also. I live a couole blocks away.

I'm confused why LE so misled the public on this case, and said he wasn't seen leaving and no one came to the door. I mean, TECHNICALLY that's correct. No one came to the door, they came to the garage and you can't see him leave because what happened in the back of that SUV is obscured from view of the camera.

This case isn't baffling at all - in fact, I'd say there are few cases of missing persons where there is such clear and convincing evidence about what happened to them. It's still unclear whether he left willingly and is alive and well or if he was carried out of there, but you know the owner of the car and now all that has to be done is the forensics.

Not baffling at all.
Where did you get all your info?

I agree that is his white truck parked on the street. There also appears to be another white car in the driveway in the video in addition to the SUV that backs in. Perhaps they have 3 vehicles?

Could those vehicles belong to detectives?

4pm L talked to Will - he was cooking dinner.
7pm L arrives home to find Will missing.
He left his wallet, keys, credit cards - vehicle all behind (he doesn't say where)
Detectives found blood stains in the residence - confirmed by lab
Homicide called due to apparent suspicious circumstances
Looked at video and in process of collecting and reviewing more
Nephew has been questioned and provided a statement
Nephew says Will was still there when he left

He left his wallet, keys, credit cards - vehicle all behind (he doesn't say where)

And the vehicle in the video that was backing up to garage is "similar" to nephews.

Also he was on a cell phone and the wife had no knowledge the nephew had been over.

1:30 pm nephew arrives to watch golf
5pm L calls Will and he says chicken is done
I added some items to the timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online