CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the nephew drove to the house, he would be seen on video. And a neighbor could have seen his vehicle parked.
If he walked, he may have entered and exited through the back. no video
Who knows . Don't know how far away he lived or how he usually got there

If the nephew drove to the house, he would be seen on video. And a neighbor could have seen his vehicle parked.
If he walked, he may have entered and exited through the back. no video
Who knows . Don't know how far away he lived or how he usually got there

Strange isn't it.

Hoping for news about William. I feel so bad for his wife.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I also came hoping for news. I also feel terrible for his wife!

The wife's response at the PC was indeed "In thought so" when asked about their relationship. One other thing that's not been mentioned but has been nagging me for days is when someone asks I'd the nephew is cooperating. The Detective is evasive, repeating that he's provided a statement but Williams wife is shaking her head no. It's possible that she's reacting to something else, but that's been bugging me.

But, playing devils advocate for the moment. How much could the driver of the SUV accomplish in just six minutes? Initially we heard 10-15 mins and I think most young men could lift a body into an SUV IN in 15 mins. But only six minutes? To me that's about enough time to get out of your car, knock on the door to find out no one is home and then leave again

The wife's response at the PC was indeed "In thought so" when asked about their relationship. One other thing that's not been mentioned but has been nagging me for days is when someone asks I'd the nephew is cooperating. The Detective is evasive, repeating that he's provided a statement but Williams wife is shaking her head no. It's possible that she's reacting to something else, but that's been bugging me.

But, playing devils advocate for the moment. How much could the driver of the SUV accomplish in just six minutes? Initially we heard 10-15 mins and I think most young men could lift a body into an SUV IN in 15 mins. But only six minutes? To me that's about enough time to get out of your car, knock on the door to find out no one is home and then leave again

Suppose he walked or caught a ride to the house and then called a friend to pick him up. The camera didn't show him arriving, so he must have entered through the back yard. What if his ride went to the front of the house and was then, by cellphone, directed to go around to the back. Also, we only have the nephews word regarding when he was at the house. Maybe he was still there when the call from the wife to the husband occurred and that's why William intentionally asked her when she would be getting home so the nephew could be gone before she arrived.

ADMIN NOTE: Per TOS, sleuthing and arousing suspicions about individuals who have not been indicated as suspects by law enforcement is not allowed. Nor is it all right to post addresses and other personal identifying information about such persons.

In other words, back off until/unless LE names a suspect.

Thanks.

Bessie
WS Administrator

Someone stated previously up thread that more than one person could be involved.
I think if there was a plan and perhaps a time frame mixed in with adrenaline that it could have been done in 6 minutes.

I was able to see it by waiting and watching my microwave count down 6 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Someone stated previously up thread that more than one person could be involved.
I think if there was a plan and perhaps a time frame mixed in with adrenaline that it could have been done in 6 minutes.

I think it depends on what had to be done.
Last i read was that Mrs. C called her husband at 4
The car arrived at 5:06
Something could have happened between 4 and 5 and the 5:06 arrival could have been just to remove a body
I think if William was in the garage, six minutes would be enough time.

All this is speculation of course.
Maybe who ever arrived, did just knock or call out and nobody was there.

I have strong feelings about this case but i have in others as well, and been wrong
From all we have read, William seemed to be a happy, quiet family man
There hasn't been a hint about anything upsetting in his life
He was spending an day at home, watching TV and cooking dinner for his wife
And now, he can't be found
Nothing appears to be missing (that we know of)
Wife said everything looked normal at home
All his personal stuff was left behind

If they kept money at home, she would know if it was missing
She would know if anything valuable was missing
None of Williams bank cards were used AFAIK
Motive for murder?

If it is a crime committed by a stranger, there appears to have been no struggle and no video of a stranger entering through the front door
What happened?

Wasn't the nephew there during the day - left and came back? Wasn't the white vehicle seen backing in to garage his vehicle? So couldn't he have killed William and come back with supplies to get the body in the back of the vehicle?

Wasn't the nephew there during the day - left and came back? Wasn't the white vehicle seen backing in to garage his vehicle? So couldn't he have killed William and come back with supplies to get the body in the back of the vehicle?

LE has said that the vehicle was similar to the nephews
They have said they are looikng for a "mystery" driver
Early on, they said they interviewed the Nephew and at that time, he was not a suspect
A neighbor says the vehicle was owned by a family member

LE has said that the vehicle was similar to the nephews
They have said they are looikng for a "mystery" driver
Early on, they said they interviewed the Nephew and at that time, he was not a suspect
A neighbor says the vehicle was owned by a family member
I wonder if this mystery driver actually rented a vehicle that looked identical to the nephew's automobile? It feels like a stretch to me but worth considering.

I wonder if this mystery driver actually rented a vehicle that looked identical to the nephew's automobile? It feels like a stretch to me but worth considering.

Anything is possible

But six minutes isn't very long to commit a crime, move someone
Unless one was working with another person and a crime was committed earlier

I have a feeling there will be a simple answer to the questions when an arrest is made, if an arrest is made

Other than the fact William is missing and that is completely out of character,and there was some blood found,not enough for Mrs C to notice upon arrival, we don't really know if a crime has happened JMO

ADMIN NOTE: Per TOS, sleuthing and arousing suspicions about individuals who have not been indicated as suspects by law enforcement is not allowed. Nor is it all right to post addresses and other personal identifying information about such persons.

In other words, back off until/unless LE names a suspect.

Thanks.

Bessie
WS Administrator

My apologies as a motivated NEWBIE. I thought that materials that can be obtained by public means was fair game in answering some of these great questions from around the world. I was addressing "how much distance". I hope that my answering the question of drugs by daily posted criminal arrests by The Signal is acceptable.

I'm about to leave to spend the day looking further into possible "drop" sites.

Most likely if this is the case, they took him alive. But, since he doesn't have his wallet they can't really use him, so......

Most likely if this is the case, they took him alive. But, since he doesn't have his wallet they can't really use him, so......

I assume that the video didn't show anyone getting in and out of the SUV?
Just it arriving and leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member