DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I just do.
I'm not trying to be obtuse.
I'm being careful.
And I would love nothing more than a good ending- seriously.
Nothing would make me happier.

Yes, but mine may have a good ending. How do you know I'm way off base?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I thought I had read that she told him she was going to be late and he had said that he would keep it warm. Anyone remember this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I had read that she told him she was going to be late and he had said that he would keep it warm. Anyone remember this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think it matters anymore. 😢

I am copying the article above from the Signal dated 3/10/17.

Anyway, this reads a bit differently than what I've read before.

It says: Will started cooking dinner after the nephew left. His wife called between 3:30 and 4:00 and he said, "I'm putting dinner on".

At 5:00 pm the wife called again and Will told her the chicken was cooked.

But 2 hours later Will's wife, Linda arrived home and found the chicken cooked with the oven turned off.

Will's nephew had to know Will was going to cook for his wife. Was she originally supposed to be home at 5:00? Would the nephew have done something to Will around the time Linda was to return home?

If she told Will that she was going to be 2 hours late, would the chicken have been put in the fridge?
Was it or was it sitting out?

2 hours is a long time to be late.
He may have been disappointed, turned off the oven, called the nephew and asked him to pick him up.

I wonder if she was often late from work. Was this a straw breaking the camel's back and he thought, here I've made dinner and now she's going to mess it up by being 2 hours late. I'm tired of always being the one to wait until she gets home.

I think this is far fetched but the 2 hour delay was a long time to be late. Maybe he had issues being home alone for long periods of time.

I'm probably the only one on the planet who is bugged by this.

https://signalscv.com/2017/03/10/scvs-lost-found-loved-ones/

Interesting thoughts. jmo But, Will also worked ? So, perhaps he wasn't home by himself a lot ? The day he disappeared was his day off, I think ? I also have wondered about the food prep etc.

I am involved, to some degree in locating missing persons, and this particular case has exhausted me as well.
Without slaying the media reports, I want to remind everyone that some journalists are just selling bylines, not truth. I've found numerous mistruths, manipulations of truth, and out-of-context quotes spin stories.
I assure you that the first link posted is filled with all of the above.
I'm not sure why that is, but it's not my place to make any corrections.
Just know that we are working constantly to bring William Cierzan home as quickly as possible- no matter the deterrent.
At the end of the day, his wife deserves answers.
We're going to get them.

TMS was cautioned about revealing too much in the way of our efforts because we are close.
There will be an arrest, a trial, and a conviction. We don't want to bear any responsibility for changing the face of these events but posting publicly.
TMS is a phenomenal human being, and I am glad he is part of this team.

Thank you to everyone here who has pitched in, discussed, and kept Will's case alive.
If you have any insight, please DM me, as I just think that we need to be ultra-cautious about what is left out in the open.
Cheers,
MaDeuce
Hey All, I missed this post. Doesn't sound positive.

Thank you to Mad Scientist and OGMaDuece for working so tirelessly to bring closure to Will's family. I hope that if he was harmed the person who is responsible is brought to justice.

Interesting thoughts. jmo But, Will also worked ? So, perhaps he wasn't home by himself a lot ? The day he disappeared was his day off, I think ? I also have wondered about the food prep etc.
I thought he worked part time. I could have read wrong tho.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am involved, to some degree in locating missing persons, and this particular case has exhausted me as well.
Without slaying the media reports, I want to remind everyone that some journalists are just selling bylines, not truth. I've found numerous mistruths, manipulations of truth, and out-of-context quotes spin stories.
I assure you that the first link posted is filled with all of the above.
I'm not sure why that is, but it's not my place to make any corrections.
Just know that we are working constantly to bring William Cierzan home as quickly as possible- no matter the deterrent.
At the end of the day, his wife deserves answers.
We're going to get them.

TMS was cautioned about revealing too much in the way of our efforts because we are close.
There will be an arrest, a trial, and a conviction. We don't want to bear any responsibility for changing the face of these events but posting publicly.
TMS is a phenomenal human being, and I am glad he is part of this team.

Thank you to everyone here who has pitched in, discussed, and kept Will's case alive.
If you have any insight, please DM me, as I just think that we need to be ultra-cautious about what is left out in the open.
Cheers,
MaDeuce
I'm going to keep my thoughts to myself because they can't be responded to anyway. I agree that no benefit is served in revealing your hand. In fact, it may be detrimental, as you say. Just do what needs to be done, keep safe, and bring William home.

It it may seem a small thing, but coming in here and just being present keeps Will's case in the limelight. Thank you for doing so.

He does work at 6 Flags part time. I'm sure he also has a very full life with friends and family. He seems like he is a quiet and kind man, and probably very generous. That's what makes his disappearance so important to me. He's one of the good ones.

I have lurked here from the very first post about William going missing. I live in a small village in the UK and so haven't posted but I just wanted to say to all searching for him and for those who are keeping his name in the limelight. You are all outstanding humans. Thank you.
You are going to bring him home.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm going to keep my thoughts to myself because they can't be responded to anyway. I agree that no benefit is served in revealing your hand. In fact, it may be detrimental, as you say. Just do what needs to be done, keep safe, and bring William home.

It it may seem a small thing, but coming in here and just being present keeps Will's case in the limelight. Thank you for doing so

I thank each and every member here for coming in and keeping this case alive.
It is easy for a quiet thread to get lost.
Thank you all for your dedication and interest in bringing Will Home.

Hey, TMS, good to see your words.
Take care of yourself

One quick question as i am a bit confused....
Is this a private search or is LE involved and/ or kept abreast???

I thank each and every member here for coming in and keeping this case alive.
It is easy for a quiet thread to get lost.
Thank you all for your dedication and interest in bringing Will Home.

Hey, TMS, good to see your words.
Take care of yourself

One quick question as i am a bit confused....
Is this a private search or is LE involved and/ or kept abreast???

And even though I know this won't be answered, I do wonder, IF LE is not involved, where the information the searchers are using, is coming from.
Yes, I know, Would hamper the investigation.
Doesn't mean people aren't questioning it, its human nature

TY. I had read early on that WC was described as a "happy homebody"...that makes sense if he was home a lot. jmo

Sounds like the two human remains watches in Santa Clarita county are going to resolve cold cases once identified, but will at least bring closure to a couple of families.

TY. I had read early on that WC was described as a "happy homebody"...that makes sense if he was home a lot. jmo
Doesn't seem somebody who enjoys being home would just off and leave.
Imho

Doesn't seem somebody who enjoys being home would just off and leave.
Imho

Agree. But, how do you think he was taken out of the house ? And when ? assuming, of course, that he was taken out of the house... And, I had wondered if he had any pressing issues, financial issues...jmo

Carried out, between 5:05-5:12 pm on 1/26/17.

Agree. But, how do you think he was taken out of the house ? And when ? assuming, of course, that he was taken out of the house... And, I had wondered if he had any pressing issues, financial issues...jmo
Sadly, I believe what gigtu said in post 799.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member