CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this.... but you are WAYYYYYY off base.
Way.

RSBM

More like the msm site-- the Signal -- is way off base... but I understand what you're saying.

This is a difficult case made even harder because the media says one thing--- then another msm source states something else.
MSM --- get your stories straight !!!!
Jeeze Louise.

Carried out, between 5:05-5:12 pm on 1/26/17.

RSBM

And we still do not know whose white SUV was parked there for a brief moment. :mad:
I'm assuming no friends or family have that type of vehicle-- or if they do , they have a solid alibi ?

If this is what happened... someone HAD to know where to remove him from the house and that no neighbor's sec. cams would record it.
As in --this was planned.
WC was (imo) easy to carry out , as he wasn't 6'5" and 350 lbs. Looked like a thin-ish man in the photos.

Way off-topic ; but there's a man who was a potential whistle blower at a nuclear plant whose remains were found in one of the silos. (Well, his glasses, a coil of wire, and part of his work boots) A horrible case.

Wonder if WC saw something, or knew something , that he shouldn't have ??
MOO

I thought I had read that she told him she was going to be late and he had said that he would keep it warm. Anyone remember this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

IF some perp "disappeared" WC; they'd have to know she was going to be late, and thus had some time to remove him ?
Although everything happened quickly-- if the appearance of the mystery vehicle had a part in this.

So who knew them well enough to know about their daily plans ?
At this time, no one has been ruled out, afaik.

"WE" may not know who the SUV belongs to, but I assure you LE does. Although, I'm sure any logically thinking person can conclude who it belongs to after reading the first few posts of this case.

RSBM

IF some perp "disappeared" WC; they'd have to know she was going to be late, and thus had some time to remove him ?
Although everything happened quickly-- if the appearance of the mystery vehicle had a part in this.

This is what bothers me. If nephew left when WC started cooking at 4:00 he had to know that WC's wife was supposed to be home by 5:00?
Or maybe by 6:00. If so, and if it
is the obvious suspect, he took a real chance getting caught. So was WC "incapacitated" before the SUV arrived. Wait a minute. Maybe the perp was still in the house for the entire time, did something to Will and then called a friend to pick him and an "incapacitated" Will up. I believe there may have been a 2nd person helping out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

RSBM

I wonder about this. How did anyone know WC's wife wouldn't be home until 7pm ? If normally she would have been home around 5ish. ? It's strange that, afaik, no cadaver dogs were taken through the house and garage ? And LE is investigating this as a missing person's case, not a homicide ? And the perp sure was lucky WC's wife was late coming home.

I sure hope LE is building a case. It's way too quiet, and info is lacking to put the definite and obvious pieces together. What is NOT being said will be our answer, I am sure.

what happened to will?
i certainly hope LE is open to the homicide possibility as it doesn't make sense that he just walked off.
curious!

Why does Will park in the street and not in the driveway? Maybe the neph parked behind Will's truck for the day and instead of going to the front door, he walked up the side yard and to the back. Many people don't use the front door for many different reasons.
And when he left, (there is no way he could have u turned)
he backs into the driveway and leaves that way. That all could have been perfectly innocent except for...what was going on for the 6 or 7 minutes while the SUV was parked in the driveway?

I think everything we need to know is in the OP: https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/
William John Cierzan, 58, who works at Six Flags Magic Mountain, was watching golf on TV with his nephew at 1:30 p.m. Thursday inside his home on Cuatro Milpas Street, near Seco Canyon Road, said his sister Andrea Peck.

After the nephew left the home, Cierzan began making dinner, she said.

“His wife called him between 3:30 and 4 p.m. and he said ‘I’m putting dinner on’ and he was in great spirits,” she said.

At 5 p.m., the wife called again and he said the chicken was cooked.

But, two hours later, Cierzan’s wife, Linda, arrived home and found the chicken cooked, with the oven turned off.

They watched the home surveillance video shot by their neighbor across the street which recorded all movement at the front of the Cierzan house on Thursday.

“The video shows he never left the house,” Peck said. “No friends drove up. No one came to the door.

“He’s described as 5-foot-8, about 140 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair."
There are some great questions also presented when this thread was first opened. It would be worth revising. Right away we can see that the reporting is carefully crafted to not outright lie, but it is worded in such a way as to sway one's mind into thinking something false. To be fair, they (the media) can only report on what is told to them. We all saw video of a white SUV pull up into the driveway backwards, then leave about 6+ minutes later. It is edited to briefly show only a the SUV. The surrounding areas are not revealed, and the video is cut to not show the time lapse between 5:06 and 5:12 so we can't see the (mysterious) driver exiting or renetering the vehicle. We only see the vehicle pull up, cut, vehicle leave.

So while it's probably true that the video doesn't show him leaving the house, doesn't show any friends driving up, and doesn't show anyone coming to the door, the article also doesn't mention relatives coming and going, or anything being carried out through the garage or side gate. Those little tidbits were purposefully omitted. We cannot see if the garage door opens and closes, or any other tell tale signs that would point the public into believing what may have happened.

For purposes of police work, I think this is very smart. For us curious george's it's a bit of a bummer because we want to help find William.

So it says between 3:30 - 4:00 William was in good spirits. At 5:00 his mood is not indicated, but he said the chicken was cooked. Hmmm At 5:06 an SUV arrives, and at 5:12 it leaves.

I end this post with some thought provoking questions that are brought on by other comments from a WS member, which will hopefully get our brain juices flowing and lead to other important questions. Depending on where his wife worked and her route home, would she normally "be home" at 5 or "leave work" at 5? We don't know that, do we, but maybe the driver of the SUV does. What would her travel time would be if she left work at 4:00, and what would it be if she left at 5:00?

Why does Will park in the street and not in the driveway? Maybe the neph parked behind Will's truck for the day and instead of going to the front door, he walked up the side yard and to the back. Many people don't use the front door for many different reasons.
And when he left, (there is no way he could have u turned)
he backs into the driveway and leaves that way. That all could have been perfectly innocent except for...what was going on for the 6 or 7 minutes while the SUV was parked in the driveway?

I think the neph realized he had left something at the house. Something he just had to retrieve. Was he expecting to find WC's wife at the house when he went there ?

We are told that the nephew spent time with Will that day... watching golf on TV
Linda said that she did not know that the nephew was visiting.

We have never heard a word about the nephew's vehicle being seen before 5:06
How did he get to the house without being seen on the neighbors camera?
Did he come through the back yard? Where was his vehicle? How did he get there?

Was the nephew still there when Linda called?
Did Will tell the nephew that Linda was going to be late... because if someone did not know Linda was going to be late... someone took a big chance

What did LE see in the rest of the video, the part we haven't see?
They have always called this a missing persons case so It feels like they didn't see anyone carrying Will out through the garage

Below from link in post #810 says it all to me. Plus the video of the suv. Moo

The video shows he never left the house,” Peck said. “No friends drove up. No one came to the door.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What did LE see in the rest of the video, the part we haven't see?
They have always called this a missing persons case so It feels like they didn't see anyone carrying Will out through the garage
You can be forced to leave without being carried out.

You can be forced to leave without being carried out.

Of course

Perhaps I should say I don't think LE saw anything suspicious as they have called this a MP case
I wonder if the garage door opened.
Whoever pulled up had to be caught on camera. They must have exited the SUV

Please correct me if I am wrong or missed something , but isn't this a private search, as in not conducted by LE?
I know that a lot of private groups such as TES search, but doesn't TES have to be invited by LE?

I guess the big question I have is

DOES LE STILL THINK THIS IS A MP CASE?????????

Not yelling, just frustrated

Of course

Perhaps I should say I don't think LE saw anything suspicious as they have called this a MP case
I wonder if the garage door opened.
Whoever pulled up had to be caught on camera. They must have exited the SUV
...or maybe they didn't see anything and all they truly know is he isn't home/missing.

I think everything we need to know is in the OP: https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

There are some great questions also presented when this thread was first opened. It would be worth revising. Right away we can see that the reporting is carefully crafted to not outright lie, but it is worded in such a way as to sway one's mind into thinking something false. To be fair, they (the media) can only report on what is told to them. We all saw video of a white SUV pull up into the driveway backwards, then leave about 6+ minutes later. It is edited to briefly show only a the SUV. The surrounding areas are not revealed, and the video is cut to not show the time lapse between 5:06 and 5:12 so we can't see the (mysterious) driver exiting or renetering the vehicle. We only see the vehicle pull up, cut, vehicle leave.

So while it's probably true that the video doesn't show him leaving the house, doesn't show any friends driving up, and doesn't show anyone coming to the door, the article also doesn't mention relatives coming and going, or anything being carried out through the garage or side gate. Those little tidbits were purposefully omitted. We cannot see if the garage door opens and closes, or any other tell tale signs that would point the public into believing what may have happened.

For purposes of police work, I think this is very smart. For us curious george's it's a bit of a bummer because we want to help find William.

So it says between 3:30 - 4:00 William was in good spirits. At 5:00 his mood is not indicated, but he said the chicken was cooked. Hmmm At 5:06 an SUV arrives, and at 5:12 it leaves.

I end this post with some thought provoking questions that are brought on by other comments from a WS member, which will hopefully get our brain juices flowing and lead to other important questions. Depending on where his wife worked and her route home, would she normally "be home" at 5 or "leave work" at 5? We don't know that, do we, but maybe the driver of the SUV does. What would her travel time would be if she left work at 4:00, and what would it be if she left at 5:00?
Not sure what you mean by articles being written to sway people's mind to a certain way of thinking.

What are they trying to get us to think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member