CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AP is not the mother of the nephew in question. Since LC didn't know the nephew had visited how did that fact come to light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AP is not the mother of the nephew in question. Since LC didn't know the nephew had visited how did that fact come to light?

I am wondering of he lives with her since she seems to have a direct line of communication with him. May she knew in advance he was going over there sonce he did so so frequently. Just guessing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Im suprised this thread is so quiet, I guess not much is being released.. Im thinking le is locked in on someone, but being hush hush about it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Im suprised this thread is so quiet, I guess not much is being released.. Im thinking le is locked in on someone, but being hush hush about it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RSBM

Agreed. I have a few theories floating around in my head... but will wait for le to declare a suspect or at least a poi.

Hopefully an update will come tomorrow? Seems like, with the vehicle footage at 5pm and follow-up CCTV from the major roads in and out of the area, the police should have plenty to go on...
I am not feeling good about this case. William's on my mind but I'm not sure he's still with us. BUT, I've been wrong before, so here's hoping...

Marking my place. Hoping for an update tomorrow...praying William will be found safe.

LE must think he's deceased. I can't imagine any other reason that there'd be no publicity calling for people to BOLO for him. I've searched for any updates in the news for days and there's just nothing. ☹️

WOW
I truly expected to come here today and see this case moved to the located thread.
Hoping for news today.
Thoughts are with the Cierzan family

Maybe he told his mom, thinking someone had seen his car there that day.

I can't think of any reason for nephew [ if that who it was] to back his car into the garage at 5 pm, other than the obvious one...

I doubt he was borrowing the lawn mower..

I figured we would learn more today

I figured we would learn more today

Yes!1
I start everyday looking for news.
I realize forensics take awhile, if they have anything ..
I would imagine the blood has been tested and likely, they know who it belongs to.
I expect the images have been enhanced
Stories checked
Vehicles searched

I drive by his house every day and see his truck parked on the curb in front of his house. Heartbreaking.

I am kind of stunned by the silence on this case. I suppose the police have someone in the frame and are putting together a case. The family must be in the loop or I can see no reason why we aren't seeing pleas for public assistance?!?
The only other explanation I can think of, is if some kind of evidence of voluntary disappearance turned up shortly after the press release...

New yesterday to WS. Took a drive up Bouquet Cyn. rd. to Vasquez Cyn. over to Sierra Hwy. With rain recently, I was looking for any tire tracks leaving the asphalt onto a turn out that would have left an impression in the mud backing up to the river. Nothing like this found, only people pulling over and back onto the asphalt. I didn't think along Magic Mountain Parkway would be good as too many cars and people walking along the riverbank. Thinking behind 6 Flags M.M. maintenance rd., east of Vacation Village along river has a couple of roads or above Castaic off the old Ridge Route is hardly traveled. If we could get Sheriff's to answer questions like mud on tires could help.

Not sure about this article

Detectives with the LASD’s Homicide Bureau awaiting the results of blood found inside the Cierzan home continue to search for a mysterious driver – captured on video the day of the disappearance – seen backing into the Cierzan driveway.

“This is going to take some time,” Det. Ralph Hernandez told The Signal Monday. “Unless we get a lucky break.”

Despite the discovery of blood – about which detectives remain tight-lipped – the case is still being treated as a missing person’s case, with no indication of foul play, Hernandez said.

https://signalscv.com/2017/02/07/depressed-canyon-country-man-latest-go-missing/

The above does not sound optimistic to me.
Looking for a mysterious driver and needing a lucky break
Maybe it is just police speak to keep people from knowing that they are investigating someone.

The one thing that keeps me in the something bad happened at another's hands place, is that SUV arriving and leaving within minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3