CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LC stressed that he's a homebody. He doesn't go out much alone except to walk the dog. ????

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Okay, this post is what I meant ?

Something makes we wonder...just a thought. Could the nephew have been there earlier at one point, say after Will talked to Linda. Possibly parked somewhere by that back wall hopped the wall, did something to Will, left over the back wall and pull around to the front when we see the suv back in.

Something makes we wonder...just a thought. Could the nephew have been there earlier at one point, say after Will talked to Linda. Possibly parked somewhere by that back wall hopped the wall, did something to Will, left over the back wall and pull around to the front when we see the suv back in.

IMHO Yes. I think that is very possible

I was thinking that WC might have left in the vehicle shown arriving on the video. I think there are things the public is not being told here. Not uncommon. jmo
I don't doubt for a moment that he left in that SUV. For me, the question is was he dead or alive when he left in that vehicle?

I know. Six minutes is hardly enough time to commit a crime, and leave with the person
There could have been a conversation earlier that day, but LE has the cell so they would know there was interaction.
And that could be easily explained away.

I don't know, maybe the family member wanted something and Will refused
The family member comes to the house in a rage

At this point I don't know
I find myself scrutinizing every word that is said , looking for something that may point in another direction

I wonder if the TV was on when Linda got home
She knew Will watched golf, Will told her
How did the family member know if he wasn't there? Unless it was still on TV at 5:06
Maybe the family member knows the same way we know, Linda told us
Interesting point about him watching golf. He must have known somehow.

The only way 6 minutes is possible in my mind is if they went in knowing they were there to solely take WC. They entered the home incapacited WC and got him into the car through the garage or side gate.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Was the nephew really there before the four o'clock phone call?
Why didn't Will mention it to his wife?
She said he told her he had a good day watching golf but did not mention having a guest
All the kid has to do is hand over his phone to the authorities and let them check his GPS history.

Nothing that we are aware of
I believe the comment was made that he was in perfect or good health
You can be in perfect or good health and still take meds.

Well, I guess if Nephew showed his phone, LE knows he was out of there before four and there at 1:30 as per AP
So, if he came back at 5:06, that too would show up on his phone
So I am thinking that LE does not have information from his phone, or he didn't bring it second time around
If LE has checked his phone and he(or his phone) was elsewhere, it would be difficult to put him at Wills at 5:06

You can be in perfect or good health and still take meds.

Ok

I have never heard whether Will took any kind of drugs

Okay, this post is what I meant ?
Yes. That's why I had question marks by it. I'm not sure that this
is the only time he goes out
alone when he is home alone. But,
I believe she was stressing that because Will was gone and the dog was at home which made his absence highly unusual. She wanted LE and the public to know how serious his being gone was.

Ok

I have never heard whether Will took any kind of drugs
Well, IF he did, it's nobody's business except for the police.

How many of you are local to this story?
Have you joined in searching?
I certainly have my own theory about this case- but feel like the only thing that really matters at this point, is bringing William ​Cierzan home.

I live just up the street in the same neighborhood. While I haven't joined in the 'official' searches, I am out riding in the local mountains every weekend with my eyes peeled for anything that looks strange.

Well, IF he did, it's nobody's business except for the police.

Yes. But having some types of prescription meds in his house could perhaps provide a motive ? Especially if someone had a previous arrest record for theft of prescription meds. just saying and jmo I personally do not think this is what happened. jmo

Yes. That's why I had question marks by it. I'm not sure that this
is the only time he goes out
alone when he is home alone. But,
I believe she was stressing that because Will was gone and the dog was at home which made his absence highly unusual. She wanted LE and the public to know how serious his being gone was.

Yes, I still think it's unusual. I do recall that WC's sister had described him as a "happy homebody"...

Hmmm.... Did Will maybe see or hear about something at his work ?

My mind keeps going back to the fact that his relative worked there and was fired.
Just feeling a possible connection.
IMO

Yes. But having some types of prescription meds in his house could perhaps provide a motive ? Especially if someone had a previous arrest record for theft of prescription meds. just saying and jmo I personally do not think this is what happened. jmo
Yes, I see. Could be.

Hmmm.... Did Will maybe see or hear about something at his work ?

My mind keeps going back to the fact that his relative worked there and was fired.
Just feeling a possible connection.
IMO

Could be
All possibilities should be looked at as we don't have much to go on
Maybe I am too focused on one area and not looking at other things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3