CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean to suggest that you thought he was sneaking out of the house. Sometimes my fingers move faster than my mind!
I meant, if Will was leaving under no duress, why not use the front or side door?
Would he climb the back fence?
Maybe that side path leads to the road and it doesn't show on the video
Wouldn't he take his keys?
I wonder if the doors were locked when Linda got home

Side path does not lead to a road. Just the fenced in backyard. I live in the neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another question : why did WC's wife call LE right away ? Did WC never go out alone anyplace ? Please understand, I am NOT seeking to malign the victims here. But, it does seem quite unusual. What if he had just decided to go out ? jmo

In one of the articles it said he left his jacket, wallet and cell. Between noon - 6pm the weather on that day was 61-52' by 6pm. WC was 140lbs he is going to need his jacket if he was going out for a quick walk etc. imo

Just to be clear in case anyone missed it in xmsmadex's time line..

Linda did not know when the nephew left because in the PC she stated that she did not know he was there at all that day

In one of the articles it said he left his jacket, wallet and cell. Between noon - 6pm the weather on that day was 61-52' by 6pm. WC was 140lbs he is going to need his jacket if he was going out for a quick walk etc. imo

I was thinking that WC might have left in the vehicle shown arriving on the video. I think there are things the public is not being told here. Not uncommon. jmo

I was thinking that WC might have left in the vehicle shown arriving on the video. I think there are things the public is not being told here. Not uncommon. jmo

Do you think he left under duress?
He left everything behind

I keep thinking what the motive would be if in fact this is a homicide

What are the alternatives?
Kidnapping
Murder
MP voluntary
Illness
suicide

I don't believe he jumped the fence out back
I have been told that the side path does not lead to the street , but to another backyard
WE have not seen him on video

It seems likely that Will left in the SUV

Yes exactly what I was thinking. Why is it taking LE so long to build a case against the relative? They should ping his phone or maybe the Nephews truck has Sirius or Onstar and LE can see where the truck drove to that day. Narrow the search more.

LE did say that they had looked at videos ( presumably of businesses near to WC's house) , which may have shown the SUV's route after it left the house. LE has also said that they do not know if a crime has occurred or not at this point. jmo

Was the nephew really there before the four o'clock phone call?
Why didn't Will mention it to his wife?
She said he told her he had a good day watching golf but did not mention having a guest

Do you think he left under duress?
He left everything behind

I keep thinking what the motive would be if in fact this is a homicide

What are the alternatives?
Kidnapping
Murder
MP voluntary
Illness
suicide

Upthread a poster wrote that WC's wife mentioned that WC never left the house alone, except to walk the dog. If this is true I guess we could envision certain scenarios. I think he left the house in that SUV. jmo

Upthread a poster wrote that WC's wife mentioned that WC never left the house alone, except to walk the dog. If this is true I guess we could envision certain scenarios. I think he left the house in that SUV. jmo

I personally have not seen that comment, but if that is the case, I do find that unusual.
He had a job . Did someone pick him up to go to work?

Just wishing for more information

How many of you are local to this story?
Have you joined in searching?
I certainly have my own theory about this case- but feel like the only thing that really matters at this point, is bringing William ​Cierzan home.

Not local
not even in the same country
But, like you, bringing Will home matters to me

How many of you are local to this story?
Have you joined in searching?
I certainly have my own theory about this case- but feel like the only thing that really matters at this point, is bringing William ​Cierzan home.

I'm local. No I have not joined the search, and I probably won't. After The Bryce fiasco a few years ago I decided I was not going to get so involved in missing persons cases.

I will say that as someone who is active in the community and always out and about I have talked to other people about this case. So people here are aware of the case. I don't know his nephews name, so I can't ask around about him.

Hoping there is a break soon

I'm local. No I have not joined the search, and I probably won't. After The Bryce fiasco a few years ago I decided I was not going to get so involved in missing persons cases.

I will say that as someone who is active in the community and always out and about I have talked to other people about this case. So people here are aware of the case. I don't know his nephews name, so I can't ask around about him.

Hoping there is a break soon

OT

Just reading a bit about Bryce

I personally have not seen that comment, but if that is the case, I do find that unusual.

Listen to linda speaking to reporters after the PC to find out exactly what she said about her husband leaving the house. She stated that he was a homebody, enjoyed being home. Wasnt the type to be gone much,not "he never went out alone".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Listen to linda speaking to reporters after the PC to find out exactly what she said about her husband leaving the house. She stated that he was a homebody, enjoyed being home. Wasnt the type to be gone much,not "he never went out alone".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks
That is what i remember hearing
I didn't recall anything about not leaving the house alone
And I just didn't want to watch the PC right now

I was going by post #405. I find it somewhat unbelievable that WC NEVER left his house alone, since he worked, but jmo.

Actually, that was not said at all. Please review my post #405, thanks.
Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Was the nephew really there before the four o'clock phone call?
Why didn't Will mention it to his wife?
She said he told her he had a good day watching golf but did not mention having a guest
Yea I wonder too if he was ever there until the suv shows up at 5. But in 6 min I dont get what the motivation was, unless something had happened previously and this was revenge or if it was planned for some other reason.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yea I wonder too if he was ever there until the suv shows up at 5. But in 6 min I dont get what the motivation was, unless something had happened previously and this was revenge or if it was planned for some other reason.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I know. Six minutes is hardly enough time to commit a crime, and leave with the person
There could have been a conversation earlier that day, but LE has the cell so they would know there was interaction.
And that could be easily explained away.

I don't know, maybe the family member wanted something and Will refused
The family member comes to the house in a rage

At this point I don't know
I find myself scrutinizing every word that is said , looking for something that may point in another direction

I wonder if the TV was on when Linda got home
She knew Will watched golf, Will told her
How did the family member know if he wasn't there? Unless it was still on TV at 5:06
Maybe the family member knows the same way we know, Linda told us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member