CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Liz b. I have thought that too but didn't want to say it. IMO, something else is in play here.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes. And that something else will tell the story of what happened . jmo

You can report it but if they are an adult do they typically start looking so soon?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No, most LE do not really have the resources to allocate to search for an adult missing person. Unless there are extenuating circumstances ( and not always then).

I'm referring to the police response before they got to the home and why they got there so quickly.

Don't you usually have to wait 24 hours before reporting a person missing? WC had only been gone for several hours.

Another question : why did WC's wife call LE right away ? Did WC never go out alone anyplace ? Please understand, I am NOT seeking to malign the victims here. But, it does seem quite unusual. What if he had just decided to go out ? jmo

Another question : why did WC's wife call LE right away ? Did WC never go out alone anyplace ? Please understand, I am NOT seeking to malign the victims here. But, it does seem quite unusual. What if he had just decided to go out ? jmo
LC stressed that he's a homebody. He doesn't go out much alone except to walk the dog. ????

i think those are all reasonable questions. how soon did she contact LE?

LC stressed that he's a homebody. He doesn't go out much alone except to walk the dog. ????

I am pretty much a hermit. I've only been out of the house a handful of times since New Years. (Chronic illness)
If my husband came home and I wasn't there, he would for sure worry that something bad had happened. However...I just cannot see him calling in the police lickety split. Human nature is, IMO, to think, "There must be a reasonable explanation..." He'd call my mom, my friends (even though I rarely go anywhere with them), he might even walk around the neighborhood looking for me and if he was getting frantic, knock on neighbors' doors to ask if they'd seen anything.

I would like to know what time she called the police. I wonder if she first walked/drove around the neighborhood, asked neighbors, etc. before calling.

If she called right away, I feel that she must have had reason to think something bad happened. Maybe she saw the blood, maybe there are other 'bad signs' that LE hasn't released to the public. You gotta admit, they haven't said much at ALL in this matter.

And he goes to work alone ? What about guy friends ?

I am pretty much a hermit. I've only been out of the house a handful of times since New Years. (Chronic illness)
If my husband came home and I wasn't there, he would for sure worry that something bad had happened. However...I just cannot see him calling in the police lickety split. Human nature is, IMO, to think, "There must be a reasonable explanation..." He'd call my mom, my friends (even though I rarely go anywhere with them), he might even walk around the neighborhood looking for me and if he was getting frantic, knock on neighbors' doors to ask if they'd seen anything.

I would like to know what time she called the police. I wonder if she first walked/drove around the neighborhood, asked neighbors, etc. before calling.

If she called right away, I feel that she must have had reason to think something bad happened. Maybe she saw the blood, maybe there are other 'bad signs' that LE hasn't released to the public. You gotta admit, they haven't said much at ALL in this matter.
The dog was in the house so she knew he wasn't walking the dog.

Well, I'm not privy to that info.

just realized : WC's sister said that "no friends came to the house " that day, and I recall her also saying that WC loved to watch sports ?

Were WC's glasses found in the house ? TIA to anyone who knows.

Notice how wide the tires are, and the custom chrome wheels are really deep. The sides have a step bar or platform, I can't tell which. Also, what kind of vehicle is that? Here is the best shot I could get of the very back of the SUV. I would like to know the type of SUV to learn how the back opens.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks like a 4Runner we have a lot out here, some older models some newer. It's hard to tell in this pic what model year it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think those are all reasonable questions. how soon did she contact LE?

I don't know. I have read that LE was over at the house that night though. Usually when someone calls to report a missing person, a lot of LE will put out a notice to all local hospitals and morgues. I have only ever heard of LE coming to the person's house when a young child goes missing. jmo

Also, with a missing healthy adult, LE would have asked WC's wife if he had gone out, with friends, or alone, also if she had asked the neighbors if he was there etc. So, I think something was said to LE that made them come out that same night.

I don't know. I have read that LE was over at the house that night though. Usually when someone calls to report a missing person, a lot of LE will put out a notice to all local hospitals and morgues. I have only ever heard of LE coming to the person's house when a young child goes missing. jmo

Also, with a missing healthy adult, LE would have asked WC's wife if he had gone out, with friends, or alone, also if she had asked the neighbors if he was there etc. So, I think something was said to LE that made them come out that same night.
Liz b. Have I checked your in box lately?!

The length of the farthest back window of that SUV will help determine which year it is. The window is really long. The rear wheel well sticks out. The side door panel has some sort of guard.The black grill has an oval emblem in the center, but the grill isn't the same type they have in the 2010-2017 models, as far as I can tell. I think that is one of the 1985-2000 models. I wish there was a way to find out what year the nephew's model is.

We don't know how long Linda waited to call. Common sense tells me after she made a few phone calls. The big clue however that something was amiss is that he was gone and his keys, car, wallet and cell are left behind. Not to mention that its dinner time (dinner is ready on the stove. And if he is always home when Linda gets home, I could see alarm bells going off in her head within the hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think it was mostly alarming that his car, phone, keys and wallet were all at home too. If he isnt someone to take walks it would be very alarming.

edit: I did not see this was answered before, sorry to be repetitive.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

We don't know how long Linda waited to call. Common sense tells me after she made a few phone calls. The big clue however that something was amiss is that he was gone and his keys, car, wallet and cell are left behind. Not to mention that its dinner time (dinner is ready on the stove. And if he is always home when Linda gets home, I could see alarm bells going off in her head within the hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sure, but those things alone would not bring LE to their house. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads