CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is completely impractical and inaccurate.
Also, the previous description of traffic flow is way off.
I've lived here for many years.
Bouquet canyon traffic during daylight hours, for the better part of the day, is a slow, inconvenient, ruthless stretch of road. 50 mph weeks if you're riding a motorcycle at 3am.
Huh? What is impractical or inaccurate about asking to map something out? What is impractical or inaccurate about asking an opinion about how a body would get dumped?

What does 50mph weeks if you're riding a motorcycle at 3am mean?

Did you respond to the intended post?

It says no friend came up. It doesn't say no family came up?
Yes, that was a trick with words. But it also says no one came to the door, how do they know that?

wonder why it had to be reported by family members that the nephew was there earlier in the day. shouldn't the neighbor's cam show him coming and going for the daytime visit? it might be helpful for LE to back that up with a specific time too.

Yes, that was a trick with words. But it also says no one came to the door, how do they know that?
I am starting to wonder if there is a camera outside the Cierzen's house. I say this because the statement made by Peck seems as if she was viewing different footage that what we are seeing on neighbors camera. Also her statement was made so soon after Will's disappearance I am wondering if neighbor came forward that quickly with video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am starting to wonder if there is a camera outside the Cierzen's house. I say this because the statement made by Peck seems as if she was viewing different footage that what we are seeing on neighbors camera. Also her statement was made so soon after Will's disappearance I am wondering if neighbor came forward that quickly with video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That is a good point about the timing
And she did seem sure of her self, and I can't imagine making that statement based on what we can see

I just don't know
Too many pieces missing

That is a good point about the timing
And she did seem sure of her self, and I can't imagine making that statement based on what we can see

I just don't know
Too many pieces missing

Not just that retrieving and viewing that video was quite fast. LE was all over the house as soon as WC was reported missing. Unusual when a person calls LE to report an adult is missing, Unless there is something about a missing person that would indicate some type of vulnerability ? jmo

Thanks for this
We know what she watched
obviously she is referring to the driveway, front door and sidewalk
For whatever reason, I don't totally trust Peck or what she says. I don't think it's because she's lying but things don't seem clear when she says it.

Again I am confused about the nephew. How do we know when he was at WC's?

I forget but how did we get to the 1:30 time? Again, I'm having trouble separating fact from fiction.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

For whatever reason, I don't totally trust Peck or what she says. I don't think it's because she's lying but things don't seem clear when she says it.

Again I am confused about the nephew. How do we know when he was at WC's?

I forget but how did we get to the 1:30 time? Again, I'm having trouble separating fact from fiction.

Guess where!

William John Cierzan, 58, who works at Six Flags Magic Mountain, was watching golf on TV with his nephew at 1:30 p.m. Thursday inside his home on Cuatro Milpas Street, near Seco Canyon Road, said his sister Andrea Peck.

https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

Guess where!

William John Cierzan, 58, who works at Six Flags Magic Mountain, was watching golf on TV with his nephew at 1:30 p.m. Thursday inside his home on Cuatro Milpas Street, near Seco Canyon Road, said his sister Andrea Peck.

https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/
The Signal is another one on my list of not to totally trust or take what they write as fact. In that same article they mention a 5 pm call from Linda. Argghh.

Not just that retrieving and viewing that video was quite fast. LE was all over the house as soon as WC was reported missing. Unusual when a person calls LE to report an adult is missing, Unless there is something about a missing person that would indicate some type of vulnerability ? jmo
Yes, Liz b. I have thought that too but didn't want to say it. IMO, something else is in play here.

Yes, Liz b. I have thought that too but didn't want to say it. IMO, something else is in play here.

Agree
I am wondering about the amount of blood that was found
Something had to be seen, found in that house to garner that much attention so quickly IMO

Agree
I am wondering about the amount of blood that was found
Something had to be seen, found in that house to garner that much attention so quickly IMO
I'm referring to the police response before they got to the home and why they got there so quickly.

Don't you usually have to wait 24 hours before reporting a person missing? WC had only been gone for several hours.

I'm referring to the police response before they got to the home and why they got there so quickly.

Don't you usually have to wait 24 hours before reporting a person missing? WC had only been gone for several hours.

I don't know why
Perhaps there was something in the telephone report from Linda that was alarming
I don't know when the blood was found or by whom, only when it was reported

You may initiate a Missing Persons Report of any adult or juvenile by contacting your local law enforcement agency. Contrary to popular belief, law enforcement agencies in California do not require a person to wait a specific period of time before reporting a missing person.
http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...-hours-before-you-can-report-a-missing-person

I don't know why
Perhaps there was something in the telephone report from Linda that was alarming
I don't know when the blood was found or by whom, only when it was reported

You may initiate a Missing Persons Report of any adult or juvenile by contacting your local law enforcement agency. Contrary to popular belief, law enforcement agencies in California do not require a person to wait a specific period of time before reporting a missing person.
http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...-hours-before-you-can-report-a-missing-person
You can report it but if they are an adult do they typically start looking so soon?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

What is Peck's relation to William? Stepmom to nephew?

You can report it but if they are an adult do they typically start looking so soon?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I know, an adult, no known illness. It is mind boggling
And it sounds like LE spent a lot of time there in the following days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics