CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
me neither. i don't think the camera sees far enough.

Maybe thats why LE is unable to determine who was in the SUV etc.
If they can't get anything from that video.. do they have anything other than a missing man and some blood?

Ok I am confused, I do see windows in the video. What pic are you not seeing the windows?

Ok I am confused, I do see windows in the video. What pic are you not seeing the windows?

Yes, in the video i think I see windows but if you google pictures of Wills house, no windows

Ok that is very odd. Windows and no windows. There is a member on here that lives right in the area I wonder if she can verify the windows for us?

Because, in the video, it really looks like a row of windows on the fourth panel, right?
Great idea , if someone passes by

Ok that is very odd. Windows and no windows. There is a member on here that lives right in the area I wonder if she can verify the windows for us?
Maybe they got a new garage door?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ok I believe the still pic was taken from google, I just searched it and looks the same, only cropped some. So that pic could be an older pic.

Lets hope SmartSassyBBW checks in as she is in the same neighborhood.

The above article also says WC told LC that he spent the day w/ his nephew.

But I'm taking into account it's the Daily Mail.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I know that is wrong as LC is asked in the PC about that and she said she did not know. I think we went through this earlier on.

I know that is wrong as LC is asked in the PC about that and she said she did not know. I think we went through this earlier on.
I know we did. I was just pointing out that depending on the newspaper, you always get a different story which is why, in this case, it's best to go with the spoken and televised word. I should have made that clearer.

I know we did. I was just pointing out that depending on the newspaper, you always get a different story which is why, in this case, it's best to go with the spoken and televised word. I should have made that clearer.

Yup

At the moment , the PC is what I am basing most things on
That whole 5PM call was a mess
It is amazing how many variations you can read in MSN

I often think about Linda
I wonder how she is managing
If she is alone
I wish she could get some answers
One way or another, it would be better than not knowing JMO
I would be crazy by now

windows where?
i grabbed this off the video linked above
a39a40760e796ad7560509f0fb1e4ed7.jpg

windows where?
i grabbed this off the video linked above
a39a40760e796ad7560509f0fb1e4ed7.jpg

Ok, so that clears that up
I did mention I am really bad at pictures
Thank you
And I am guessing this pic would have been taken shortly AFTER Will disappeared

And the only reason i felt it was at all important was as a focal point when watching the vid with the SUV

lol
it's all so confusing!
yes i think that was from right after the disappearance.
as for the surveillance video, if it does show where the garage door hits the pavement then i think that part has been cropped out. i'm guessing the video doesn't show it though.
i'm trying to get still shots right now.

lol
it's all so confusing!
yes i think that was from right after the disappearance.
as for the surveillance video, if it does show where the garage door hits the pavement then i think that part has been cropped out. i'm guessing the video doesn't show it though.
i'm trying to get still shots right now.

That would be great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members