CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bit more catching up to do, but thank you SO MUCH to everyone who gave updates on the show. Great information. I believe an arrest or two are imminent.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I am so sad for LC and AP. What a horrible position for both to be in. I can't imagine how they get through the day knowing there most likely is no hope that Will is alive. And what a betrayal to know who most likely disappeared him. Just terrible.

I am so sad for LC and AP. What a horrible position for both to be in. I can't imagine how they get through the day knowing there most likely is no hope that Will is alive. And what a betrayal to know who most likely disappeared him. Just terrible.

Horrible
And a second betrayal from the younger brother

These are relatively unimportant questions, but they make some things seem less credible because they are unexplained.

For one, if Linda did not know Daniel had been over that day, why was HE the first person she called when Will wasn't home? Were Will and Daniel so close they hung out together all the time, as in best friends?

During the press conference Linda specifically stated that she called Will at 4:00. In the video it states that Will called her at 4:30. Did both calls occur, or was Linda's memory just scrambled because she was still in 'freak out' mode with her husband missing.

I read above but have been unable to verify anywhere that Chuck told anyone Daniel had come home at 4:00. Can we see the link for that?

These are relatively unimportant questions, but they make some things seem less credible because they are unexplained.

For one, if Linda did not know Daniel had been over that day, why was HE the first person she called when Will wasn't home? Were Will and Daniel so close they hung out together all the time, as in best friends?

During the press conference Linda specifically stated that she called Will at 4:00. In the video it states that Will called her at 4:30. Did both calls occur, or was Linda's memory just scrambled because she was still in 'freak out' mode with her husband missing.

I read above but have been unable to verify anywhere that Chuck told anyone Daniel had come home at 4:00. Can we see the link for that?

AP states it in the Crime Watch Daily video

Not sure about this call
The LE timeline was between 4 and 7
If that call occurred, why not between 4:30 and 7 ?

We know the SUV backed up into the driveway at 5:06 pm. That means something happened within 30 minutes to 1 hour of the call. That also means it's very likely Daniel was present in the room when they were on the phone. I wonder if the TV was on or off when Linda came home. Tiger Woods tee'd off at 11:40 am PT and golfed into the evening. It was an all day event so it seems Will would have had the tv on so he could watch Tiger golf every hole. It sounds like they have cameras in the home, so they must know the last time Will and Danny sat down to watch some golf, and what time they stopped appearing on camera. Does it show anyone turning off the tv?

Either:
4:00 call, then incident occurs, the oven is turned off, then at 5:06 SUV takes Will away.
4:30 call, then incident occurs, the oven is turned off, then at 5:06 SUV takes Will away.

What time was the oven turned off? The chicken was already cooking when Linda called, and Linda was going to be late.

Not even just the time, but who called who? Did he call her in a good spirits, or did she call him and he seemed in good spirits? I think those two discrepancies are really important, because Daniel and Will could have already been arguing and he could have been faking during the call. Could he just stop in the middle of an argument to call his wife and sound super happy?

There's just something about the timing of the incident that sits funny with me, but I can't put my finger on it. May have to wait until there's a trial. to find out these facts.....

I feel like everything is starting to get pieced together now. Remember thread 1 the day of the search when they searched that one area by house the nephew grew up in and a neighbor said on the 26th he had video of the nephew going in the field by Dry Canyon and he called the dad on the 27th to tell him what he saw. It makes sense that his dad didn't say anything because he was already covering for him. I wonder if Danny went home after Wills then left at night to place Will somewhere? If that's possible could his father have helped him or do you think he did it all on his own?

We know the SUV backed up into the driveway at 5:06 pm. That means something happened within 30 minutes to 1 hour of the call. That also means it's very likely Daniel was present in the room when they were on the phone. I wonder if the TV was on or off when Linda came home. Tiger Woods tee'd off at 11:40 am PT and golfed into the evening. It was an all day event so it seems Will would have had the tv on so he could watch Tiger golf every hole. It sounds like they have cameras in the home, so they must know the last time Will and Danny sat down to watch some golf, and what time they stopped appearing on camera. Does it show anyone turning off the tv?

Either:
4:00 call, then incident occurs, the oven is turned off, then at 5:06 SUV takes Will away.
4:30 call, then incident occurs, the oven is turned off, then at 5:06 SUV takes Will away.

What time was the oven turned off? The chicken was already cooking when Linda called, and Linda was going to be late.

Not even just the time, but who called who? Did he call her in a good spirits, or did she call him and he seemed in good spirits? I think those two discrepancies are really important, because Daniel and Will could have already been arguing and he could have been faking during the call. Could he just stop in the middle of an argument to call his wife and sound super happy?

There's just something about the timing of the incident that sits funny with me, but I can't put my finger on it. May have to wait until there's a trial. to find out these facts.....
It was suggested in an earlier post that DC could have been at the home the entire time. It makes sensr to me. I think the assault happened very close to 5pm after the chicken was taken out of the oven. Then DC gets vehicle (which was parked behind WC's truck) and proceeded to back it into the driveway at 5:06. He loads up and leaves 6 minutes later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I feel like everything is starting to get pieced together now. Remember thread 1 the day of the search when they searched that one area by house the nephew grew up in and a neighbor said on the 26th he had video of the nephew going in the field by Dry Canyon and he called the dad on the 27th to tell him what he saw. It makes sense that his dad didn't say anything because he was already covering for him. I wonder if Danny went home after Wills then left at night to place Will somewhere? If that's possible could his father have helped him or do you think he did it all on his own?
I think his father helped him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think his father helped him.
Agreed. Chuck helped Daniel bury Will. And I think LE should revisit the search area that brought threatening visitors to the heels of TMC and view video from that area.

Reward increased to $20,000
Seen on FB

There is an anonymous donor

Agreed. Chuck helped Daniel bury Will. And I think LE should revisit the search area that brought threatening visitors to the heels of TMC and view video from that area.
Reminiscent of Mr. Vander Sloot
and his boy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I am truly impressed with the TOTAL RECALL of details in this case. <modsnip>

I feel like If Wills nephew or family see this...it's only a matter of time before LE figures everything out. He should come clean and make a deal to take all the blame and lead LE to Will for his dad to not take the fall with him. I don't know if his dad had any other involvement besides being an alibi but it's not ever cool to put your family in that position. I could only imagine wanting to protect someone you love and making the wrong choice in the moment. :( I'm sure not everyone will agree with this as justice needs to be served but so many lives have now been forever changed.

Sorry moderator if I posted what I should not have. Thank you for monitoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89