CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to say I will be reading up before bedtime. Thanks, to all that posted!

wow wow wow
thanks everyone! i hope to watch the video tomorrow. so much validation. plz let it lead to more answers.

They found Will's blood OUTSIDE the house, indicating an assault.

Found outside on the ground or in the SUV was not disclosed.
My bet is inside the SUV!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did anyone else find it odd that DC is now driving a white truck instead of the SUV? I wonder if the police still have it impounded....especially if Will's blood was found in the SUV.
It will stay impounded until after the trial if blood was fou d in the vehicle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I wonder what happened? Did they get into a argument that escalated? Was it planned? So many questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the nephew there the entire day and then at 5 backed the car into the drive way or did he leave and come back? The Video showed his car when they got back from getting beer so I'm sure they were able to see if the nephew left and came back.

Finally got to watch it again and pay better attention. The truck DC is driving is silver...my bad for saying it was white. Will's medical marijuana card expired in 2016 (I think that is the date I am seeing). Will's birthday is next Monday. :(

In part 2 if you watch the clock on the snippets of the surveillance video from the neighbors house the SUV appears to be parked behind Will's white truck in the road at 17:06:36 then veers out and pulls forward and backs into the driveway by 17:06:45. DC is on the sidewalk at 17:06:08 and then walking up to the SUV parked behind Will's truck at 17:06:15. Then the SUV leaves at 17:12:04. DC never left and was there while Will was talking to Linda at 4:30. Then he did whatever he did, walked to his vehicle and pulled it into the driveway and loaded Will into the back from the garage.

Finally got to watch it again and pay better attention. The truck DC is driving is silver...my bad for saying it was white. Will's medical marijuana card expired in 2016 (I think that is the date I am seeing). Will's birthday is next Monday. :(

In part 2 if you watch the clock on the snippets of the surveillance video from the neighbors house the SUV appears to be parked behind Will's white truck in the road at 17:06:36 then veers out and pulls forward and backs into the driveway by 17:06:45. DC is on the sidewalk at 17:06:08 and then walking up to the SUV parked behind Will's truck at 17:06:15. Then the SUV leaves at 17:12:04. DC never left and was there while Will was talking to Linda at 4:30. Then he did whatever he did, walked to his vehicle and pulled it into the driveway and loaded Will into the back from the garage.

Wow! So he was there the entire time. I'm thinking an argument gone bad? :(

She said they talked at 4, and this reporter said 4:30. That's a big difference.

Good catch!!!

Finally we know that his phone was also left in the home. The clock is ticking on his nephew's freedom.

Nothing to read, I deleted.
It is a blog and I should get an ok from a mod.

Was the nephew there the entire day and then at 5 backed the car into the drive way or did he leave and come back? The Video showed his car when they got back from getting beer so I'm sure they were able to see if the nephew left and came back.
So it was the nephew that backed the suv in that was caught on camera?
Never mind, SassyBlue answered in the next post.

So happy to come in this morning and see news.
Finally we have an official POI.
I need to read everything once more and then watch the video

Well dang. You go Andrea!

Where has the media been? Why was this information not gleaned and presented before this aired?!

Looking back at the one and only press conference, it was very confusing and contradictory to what we now hear. Linda said she didn't know if the nephew had been there but video clearly showed he was. Andrea had said that the video never showed anyone coming or going from the house. And blood found outside?!

I mean...Come on!!

It appears both Will and neph went to buy beer. (A lot of it).
I'm sure it helped to loosen some....inhibitions? Will may have pressed his nephew about what was bothering him and things didn't go well?

And it is now very obvious that there is a family split. Is anyone taking bro Chuck' s side and his son, Danny? Is Andrea the only one brave enough to say anything against her youngest brother and nephew? Maybe she acts as the spokesperson.

The Detective appears to be on top of it. He's careful what he says but......finally!!

And Andrea? If nothing else, she'll get to the bottom of it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Now we know so much more. I'm hoping for an arrest soon. I had wondered if WC was placed in a body of water, rather than the POI attempting to bury him in soil that is not conducive ? How horrific for WC's wife...

So DC was actually in the house when WC spoke with his wife at 4 30pm ? But WC never mentioned this in the phone conversation ?

He left and came back. My guess is he called his dad, told him what happened and went and got his dad to help him dispose of The body.

I just watched the video!!!!

There is a lot to absorb and many new facts
I did notice that the detective did not say NO evidence was found in the SUV, he said they were not discussing what evidence was found in the truck

I have a real hard time imagining protecting someone who you know committed a horrible crime against someone, whether it was my son or not
Thank you AP for speaking out and helping LE to bring justice for Will

I feel quite positive that there will be an arrest
I haven't felt that way in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads