Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why doesn't this article mention that Will's nephew drives a car like this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why doesn't this article mention that Will's nephew drives a car like this??
Why doesn't the article mention (and show the video) the nephew and point out that he was parked behind Wills truck on the street in that exact SUV?

Also, it kind of seems like the author came and read WS and picked some of the questions we were trying to hash out some time ago.

Why doesn't the article mention (and show the video) the nephew and point out that he was parked behind Wills truck on the street in that exact SUV?

Also, it kind of seems like the author came and read WS and picked some of the questions we were trying to hash out some time ago.
I agree. The article was not researched well. And I don't think the detective is stymied by who it was but by how WC died and where he was taken.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

SABBM

Had to come to the best source available.......... :giggle:

I agree. The article was not researched well. And I don't think the detective is stymied by who it was but by how WC died and where he was taken.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
SABBM

That is the only question left, imo. Sadly. :(

I feel like the push we had going to determine the 4Runner's likely paths after leaving Will's house are completely relevant now. I know we would really first need to know the timeline we are dealing with, but can we revisit the possibilities?

At 5:06 pm there would be a bit of a traffic issue, depending on which roads were traveled. Thoughts?

The only thing street detectives know with certainty is that the 4Runner traveled was along on Cuatro Milpas Street.

Cuatro Milpas leads to only two streets – even if it had turned down Lugar De Oro Drive – Garzota Drive at the north end of the street or Festividad Drive at the south end.

From there, the vehicle could have gone anywhere – and it’s that place detectives want to get to.

Could larger tires have enabled the 4Runner to leave main streets and travel off road?

“It had unusual, big, expensive wheels,” Peck said about the vehicle one main unique characteristic.

https://signalscv.com/2017/08/25/family-missing-man-hopes-someone-recalls-seeing-unique-suv/

Wonder what nephews tires look like ?!!!!

They are on the video! It's DC's 4Runner, which is known because we've seen the video of him getting in and out of it when they made the beer run earlier in the day before Will went missing.

Note to our dear WS members. Please be careful with your private information. Things are not always as they seem, we do not know who any members here "really" are, and we do not know who is reading this thread, or if anyone could possibly pretend to be someone they are not. Or worse.

It's very obvious harm came to Will because his blood was found inside his home, plus in another location that has not been made public. We also know the 4Runner backed into the driveway of Will's home, then left 6 minutes later, at which point Will became missing. There is danger involved in this case.

The only thing street detectives know with certainty is that the 4Runner traveled was along on Cuatro Milpas Street.

Cuatro Milpas leads to only two streets – even if it had turned down Lugar De Oro Drive – Garzota Drive at the north end of the street or Festividad Drive at the south end.

From there, the vehicle could have gone anywhere – and it’s that place detectives want to get to.

Could larger tires have enabled the 4Runner to leave main streets and travel off road?

“It had unusual, big, expensive wheels,” Peck said about the vehicle one main unique characteristic.

https://signalscv.com/2017/08/25/family-missing-man-hopes-someone-recalls-seeing-unique-suv/

Wonder what nephews tires look like ?!!!!

RSBM

Hmmmm...... wonder who was financing that ? Did nephew work full time ?
Just thinking out loud -- because wheels like that (if they're new ones) are somewhat pricey.
:moo:

They are on the video! It's DC's 4Runner, which is known because we've seen the video of him getting in and out of it when they made the beer run earlier in the day before Will went missing.

OMG, it is very frustrating isn't it
DC was there
He lied about times
I know it is his SUV
Drives me crazy

I read somewhere that his aunt had bought his car for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus, if I remember correctly I believe Peck said early on that the car that backed into the driveway was DC's because she bought it for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Popping in for updates and sadly, there are none!! I've been following along with several other cases here and am quite frustrated that there is not anything new developing in any of the cases. I know, I know, patience and faith the LE is working behind the scenes but darn it, I'm ready for some answers and justice already!! Rant over, carry on :)

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh: http://www.npr.org/sections/thereco...81/the-juggalos-marched-scenes-from-the-rally

In 2011, the Justice Department classified Juggalos as gang members.

[This weekend] the Juggalos took to the National Mall in Washington, D.C. to protest the classification, holding a day-long rally to argue that they are a family, not a gang.

Members of this subculture, who look to each other for support and a sense of belonging, watched speeches - peppered by the signature Juggalo cry of "whoop whoop" - and performances before marching near the Lincoln Memorial.

Popping in for updates and sadly, there are none!! I've been following along with several other cases here and am quite frustrated that there is not anything new developing in any of the cases. I know, I know, patience and faith the LE is working behind the scenes but darn it, I'm ready for some answers and justice already!! Rant over, carry on :)

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
I agree Spartygirl! Checking in on William and a few other cases as I try to do during the weekend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back