Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bumping again.....patiently waiting
It has been almost a year since Will "disappeared". Why don't they take this to a GJ? It seems to me that surely they could get an indictment. If nothing else, it's obvious the nephew had a hand in his disappearance.

I am probably being naive about getting him to talk and getting an arrest but what the heck?! Poor Linda must be going nuts. If so, please know that there are others going nuts too and we'll keep searching for justice for you and for Will.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

In our dreams, Razz.

I know. I pass their home everyday and his little white truck is still parked out front on the street. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://signalscv.com/2018/01/case-will-cierzan-one-year-later/

No new evidence or clue has emerged since a couple of scant developments revealed by Lt. Rodriguez early in the probe: a smattering of blood — Will’s blood — found in the Cierzan home, and the video image of a truck backing into the home’s driveway. The investigation is ongoing.

But, what he could share was reassurance that the case has not been abandoned.

So sad. I can’t imaging the pain of not knowing besides the grief of losing him.

Reminder: https://findingmissingpersons.wordp...nterest-in-the-disappearance-of-will-cierzen/
The opening line of the May 11 airing of Crime Watch Daily is daunting as Chris Hansen's narration leads with "a beer run to the local 7-11 is considered to be the last trip of Will Cierzan's life!"

On January 26, 2017, after preparing a chicken dinner for his wife, Will vanished. Now, after 15 weeks of investigation and searching, law enforcement officials have finally come out and stated what we here at FMP have suspected all along: this missing person's case is really a homicide investigation. To get right to the point, when asked if Will was 'yanked out of the house', Detective Ralph Hernandez of the LA County Sheriff's Department plainly stated that "He (Will) didn't go on his own free will." And at the center of the investigation is none other than Will's nephew Daniel Jacob Cierzen, a young man Will had a close bond with, and who was very important to Will.

I was wondering that too. They must have because we have been allowed to sleuth him and his actions after the disappearance.

I hope wannabe tough guy Daniel Cierzan is looking over his shoulder every minute of every day

It makes me want to stand outside his house with a “MURDERER” sign.

It makes me want to stand outside his house with a “MURDERER” sign.

If I was not 2 thousand miles away Betcha I would be standing with more than one sign in front of his house, employment... [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill