CA CA - William Orellano, 34, from Upland, car found crashed in Riverside w/phone & work uniform inside, he last seen in Perris, 20 Jul 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for finding that! What struck me about this was he was arrested at almost 3 in the morning in Riverside in May His fiance/mother of his child says he didn't know anyone in Riverside. The night he was arrested he was in Riverside - I don't think anyone drives 30 miles just to drink at a different bar. He had to know someone there. A coworker, a friend, but someone.
Well, to be fair, the arrest was in Riverside County - I don’t think I see that it also said Riverside City. It’s possible but not necessarily. MOO

Well, to be fair, the arrest was in Riverside County - I don’t think I see that it also said Riverside City. It’s possible but not necessarily. MOO
I think this is important to note because Riverside County is quite large. If he was arrested in Riverside (the city) it might make a case that he knows someone there. However, Riverside is a rather sizable city he would pass through between his house and his uncle's. The intersection his car was found at is the entrance to a good sized neighborhood. Maybe he was visiting someone or possibly dropping someone off.

Yes, he was arrested in Riverside County on 5/09/24. Agency who made the arrest was Corona Police Department - for Public Intoxication. Orellano was arrested in the City of Corona.

Case Number
24-032163
Arresting Agency
Corona Pd
Arrest Date
May 9, 2024
Actual Release Date
May 9, 2024
Disposition
[arrestlocation]
Border Ave; [arresttime]:02:55; [bondamount]:500; [bookingdate]:20240509; [bookingtime]:03:46; [custodylocation]:robert presley detention cente

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB
Back