CA CA - William Orellano, 34, from Upland, car found crashed in Riverside w/phone & work uniform inside, he last seen in Perris, 20 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for finding that! What struck me about this was he was arrested at almost 3 in the morning in Riverside in May His fiance/mother of his child says he didn't know anyone in Riverside. The night he was arrested he was in Riverside - I don't think anyone drives 30 miles just to drink at a different bar. He had to know someone there. A coworker, a friend, but someone.
Well, to be fair, the arrest was in Riverside County - I don’t think I see that it also said Riverside City. It’s possible but not necessarily. MOO

Well, to be fair, the arrest was in Riverside County - I don’t think I see that it also said Riverside City. It’s possible but not necessarily. MOO
I think this is important to note because Riverside County is quite large. If he was arrested in Riverside (the city) it might make a case that he knows someone there. However, Riverside is a rather sizable city he would pass through between his house and his uncle's. The intersection his car was found at is the entrance to a good sized neighborhood. Maybe he was visiting someone or possibly dropping someone off.

Yes, he was arrested in Riverside County on 5/09/24. Agency who made the arrest was Corona Police Department - for Public Intoxication. Orellano was arrested in the City of Corona.

Case Number
24-032163
Arresting Agency
Corona Pd
Arrest Date
May 9, 2024
Actual Release Date
May 9, 2024
Disposition
[arrestlocation]
Border Ave; [arresttime]:02:55; [bondamount]:500; [bookingdate]:20240509; [bookingtime]:03:46; [custodylocation]:robert presley detention cente

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime
Back