CA CA - Wilmington, WhtMale 1155UMCA, 17-25, off Terminal Island Freeway, Feb'73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you so much, Citizen_Sleuth! Very interesting that they did extensive fingerprint and dental records searches locally *and in Washington* - they thought he could be from Washington state for some reason, very intriguing. And Department of Defense records as well, perhaps to see if he had registered for the Draft.

Thank you so much, Citizen_Sleuth! Very interesting that they did extensive fingerprint and dental records searches locally *and in Washington* - they thought he could be from Washington state for some reason, very intriguing. And Department of Defense records as well, perhaps to see if he had registered for the Draft.
Sorry, where was that stated? I read over the clipping screenshots but didn't see it - it's been a heck of a day so I might have just not seen it lol. I'm from WA, I wonder where he may have been from?

Sorry, where was that stated? I read over the clipping screenshots but didn't see it - it's been a heck of a day so I might have just not seen it lol. I'm from WA, I wonder where he may have been from?
In the “Police Probe Tie in Two Murders,” second to last paragraph.

It will be 50 years since this young man had his life taken so brutally. I pray his identity can be restored at least.

I have a few questions that maybe you guys can answer. It states his blood type is A. Does that mean they took blood samples and therefore have DNA after all? Not sure how that works entirely, but also bumping for this John Doe. He's been a 'pet case' of mine. I'm also curious if the curve of his nose was a result of a past a injury or not. If so a doctor someplace may have his x-rays etc.

I have a few questions that maybe you guys can answer. It states his blood type is A. Does that mean they took blood samples and therefore have DNA after all? Not sure how that works entirely, but also bumping for this John Doe. He's been a 'pet case' of mine. I'm also curious if the curve of his nose was a result of a past a injury or not. If so a doctor someplace may have his x-rays etc.

Well they must have taken blood samples during autopsy, but the question is if they kept them. Blood typing was really the only thing they could do back in the 1970s, way before DNA analysis was used for investigative cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back