CA CA - Wyman, 2, & Willow Bryant, 4, last seen in Vermont Knolls neighborhood w/ Tiffany Bryant, 39, & David James, 53, Los Angeles, 14 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

citizen_sleuth

Verified family member - Orie Donald Esh thread
Reaction score
Authorities are searching for a man, woman and two children who were last seen in Los Angeles County earlier this week.

The California Highway Patrol issued an Endangered Missing Advisory (EMA) on behalf of the Los Angeles Police Department Friday morning for both Los Angeles and Riverside counties.

Officers are searching for Wyman and Willow Bryant, ages 2 and 4, who were last seen around 3 p.m. Wednesday near South Vermont Avenue and West 83rd Street in the Vermont Knolls neighborhood of Los Angeles.

They were possibly traveling in a champagne-colored Buick Enclave with paper plates, the CHP stated in a post on X, formerly Twitter.

The kids were believed to be with Tiffany Bryant, 39, and David James, 53, who were described as suspects in the post.

Tiffany Bryant stands 5 feet four inches tall and weighs about 100 pounds with blond hair and brown eyes.

James height was unknown but he weighs about 170 pounds with gray hair and blue eyes.

Anyone who comes in contact with Bryant or James was asked to call 911.
Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 1.04.34 PM.png

Is this a parental abduction?

1723830536364.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this a parental abduction?

View attachment 525065
bbm
My question exactly. It appears to be a parental abduction, but there certainly may be things here we don't yet know.
Just hoping the children are okay and not in danger.
Hoping for good news soon.

Last edited:

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are investigating a parental abduction incident after two children went missing along with their parents on Wednesday.

LAPD says the family was discovered missing after the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services visited their home and everyone was gone.

Just got an Amber Alert notification for these 2 kids across the top of my TV screen while watching CNN here in Orange County, CA. I really hope Willow and Wyman can be found safe as soon as possible! Tiffany and David, if you want to go on the run, that's your perogative, but the kids shouldn't be included in that. That's no way to show you love or care for them, or that you're fit parents/guardians; it proves the opposite.
My opinion.

• Issued for: California
  • AMBER Alert: 31411
MK_amberAlert.png

Willow Bryant​

No photo available

• Missing Since
    • Aug 14, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Los Angeles, CA
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Blonde
    • Eye Color
    • Blue
    • Height
    • 2'00"
    • Weight
    • 20 lbs
    • Description
    • Blue shirts, gray shorts

Wyman Bryant​

No photo available

• Missing Since
    • Aug 14, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Los Angeles, CA
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Male
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Blonde
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 3'05"
    • Weight
    • 34 lbs
    • Description
    • Blue shirt, pink shorts, pink shoes
AN AMBER ALERT IS BEING ISSUED BY THE CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL ON BEHALF OF THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT. ON AUGUST 14, 2024, AT APPROXIMATELY 1507 HOURS, WYMAN BRYANT AND WILLOW BRYANT WERE TAKEN BY DAVID WALKER JAMES AND TIFFANY BRYANT, IN THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES COUNTY. WYMAN BRYANT IS A FOUR-YEAR-OLD WHITE MALE WITH BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, STANDING 3 FEET 5 INCHES TALL AND WEIGHING 34 POUNDS. WILLOW BRYANT IS A TWO-YEAR-OLD WHITE FEMALE WITH BLONDE HAIR AND BROWN EYES, STANDING 2 FEET TALL AND WEIGHING 20 POUNDS. DAVID WALKER JAMES IS A 53-YEAR-OLD WHITE MALE WITH GRAY HAIR, BLUE EYES, WEIGHING 170 POUNDS. TIFFANY BRYANT IS A 39-YEAR-OLD WHITE FEMALE WITH BLONDE HAIR, BROWN EYES, STANDING 5 FEET AND 4 INCHES TALL AND WEIGHING 100 POUNDS. THE SUSPECTS WERE LAST SEEN DRIVING A 2008 CHAMPAGNE BUICK ENCLAVE, WITH PAPER LICENSE PLATES. IF SEEN CALL 9 1 1

Tiffany Bryant​

No photo available

• Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Blonde
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 5'04"
    • Weight
    • 100 lbs
    • Description
    • White pants, short sleeve blouse, flip flops

David James​

No photo available

• Age Now
    • Sex
    • Male
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Gray
    • Eye Color
    • Blue
    • Weight
    • 170 lbs
    • Description
    • Jeans, navy blue button up, flip flops

Vehicle Information​

• Make:
    • Buick
    • Model:
    • Enclave
    • Year:
    • Color:
    • Champagne
    • Description:
    • Paper license plate

MOO: I believe LE in California are in general committed to literal application of Amber Alert guidelines, and they reserve asking for it to cases where they feel the lives of the children are in danger.

That can be custodial when the circumstances apply. MOO: There are other states which I feel are flippant with it and ask for it when families demand.

MOO: I get that and if my girls ever went missing I would move heaven and earth to get an Amber Alert issued, no matter what the circumstances, I get it. Society isn’t necessarily equitable or fair when it comes to application of AAs. Maybe one day that will get fixed but today is not that day. Influence matters, privilege matters, relatability to police and strong executive functioning skills matter when it comes to getting a AA issued in most places.

All of this said: MOO: I believe there are extenuating circumstances that LE knows in this particular that have not been released, and I think back to a case that moved a lot of us here in New Jersey years ago, which was when an AA was issued for the two daughters of Anthony Trapp. This is the case that convinced me that AA was at times warranted when a parent has committed a crime that strongly suggests that the kids are in danger. Fortunately, in that case, they lived. I pray these beautiful Bryant kids live as well. UPDATE: Two Amber Alert Girls Safe, Father Committed Suicide in a New York Motel Room

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on AA's, @caradana. Very informative.
It does seem that, in some ways, all AA's are not always alike. (SMH) I agree that there are very likely things we do not know, and even if it frustrates us here at WS, it's usually for good reasons.
Just hoping those beautiful children are safe. And yes, AA's can be life-savers -- we've seen it here.

Still missing

AUG 20, 2024
An Amber Alert was in effect Tuesday in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, and five other counties for a 2-year-old girl and 4-year-old boy allegedly abducted by their parents.

New information rom the following linked article:

The parents took the children during a supervised visit with DCFS. They left through an emergency exit and left their 15-month-old baby behind.

The parents lost custody when the baby tested positive for drugs at birth. At that time, they left with the two oldest children, and they were located two months later.

The parents live in their car and are able to live off the grid.

A non-profit S & R, "Search & Rescue San Antonio Inc" has been helping the foster parents. The director of this organization provided the information in the article.

"They are the type of people that can live off grid, if that makes sense. They like to be out there in the middle of nowhere," Glass said of the parents. "State parks - we always say RV parks, rest areas, you might see them at truck stops because they're nomadic. They live out of their car. They don't really have an address."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143
Back