cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually the floor near DB's bed.

I personally think, that after she killed Lisa, she laid her on the floor in her (DB's) room and wrapped her in something, maybe a pillow case etc and taped it closed. Hence the reason the smell of decomp on her floor. Her son could have been laying in her bed so thats why she didnt lay Lisa on the bed. She might have woken him up. So she stayed on the floor with her. I am still curious to find out if the smell of decomp could have transferred onto the tape and dispenser from her touching the baby's body.

Sorry dog experts, but would anything in vomit (stomach fluids, bile, etc.) cause a "hit" for decomp? Just wondering if she was blackout drunk, vomiting on the floor is a big possibility...just ask my former, college, self. :o

Why protect the boys if it is an accident? Immediate reaction would be to call the ambulance? No? I mean accidents are accidents, they happen all the time. Unless she was passes out and hours before she discovered that Lisa had come to harm? I just don't get the "cover up" for the kid theory. I've been trying to estimate when the last (seeminly) credible person actually had seen Lisa. I almost feel more comfortable relying on that time frame. I've read a next door neighbor was there, but what time? Did anyone find anything where this person had actually seen Lisa? Thanks!

I know they had the birthday party with family on Sunday afternoon... I'm not sure that I saw a definitive time for the neighbor to come over and start drinking. I think DB said that Lisa was sleeping before the neighbor came over? But we can't really take what DB says as fact...

I think the cadaver dog may have alerted on the tape dispenser too, even though we didn't see it in the search warrant. Maybe PD didn't see the need to list everything the dog hit on. If 1 and 1 = 2, the tape was used to wrap something around Lisa's body. When I think of a tape dispenser, I think of scotch tape... maybe that's all DB had available.

My thoughts too, but then I just got a new one. Maybe one of the boys mentioned tape.

First, let me say I am only theorizing and in no way trying to blame anyone. Now, that being said, I found it curious and not in a good way, that from the beginning, LB kept bringing up her boys. I also found it odd that on that very night, she has her son in bed with her. To me, that sounded more protective than what she was stating about the kitten.
Then she made the disturbing comment about the Omen house, where a little boy kills people. Then I wondered if she meant to say the Amityville house, where the son kills everyone.

It is just a theory I have that perhaps one of the boys did something that caused Lisa's death and LB covered it up to protect him.

I missed the Omen house comment, could someone please share?

It is not uncommon for family to stick together.. at least in the beginning. My opinion is that JI just "can't go there", in other words, he can't imagine in his worst nightmare that his wife caused the death of their child. I don't think JI was involved.

My parents, brother, DH, friends....they'd all turn me in without a second thought. And I love them for that....it's how it should be. Denial is one thing, but if my family/friends had even the slightest suspicion, they'd be on the phone with LE in a New York minute.

Urine, feces, blood from a live person smells different to a dog, than those same things coming out of a dead person.
Let's try this... Does a live chicken, pig, cow smell the same to you as a breast, chop or filet?

Having grown up in West Texas in livestock country (goats, sheep, & cattle), I must say that, to this day, I recognize the scent of livestock trucks - they mostly smell like manure.

Having grown up in West Texas in livestock country, and having ridden the range with my siblings across various pastures and along numerous rural highways, we encountered dead livestock (as well as a dog) every now & then. It's a distinctive odor that I recognize to this day.

The cutlets in my fridge - they smell like meat when they're fresh, unless I've left them in the fridge too long, and then they smell positively foul (but the expired cutlets in my fridge don't smell like the dead animals I came across when I was wandering the pastures in my childhood).

ETA: I trust the dogs - they know what they're smelling, even if I don't.

But, if they find the body with tape wrapped around it, they can match the ends of the tape where it is torn off and if it fits...well...you know...

You're missing my point. They had to have ALREADY found something that made them think the tape was extraordinary, otherwise, what on earth would prompt them to take one of MANY common, everyday house items. See what I mean?

Wait... even death us women will still have to deal with THAT? That's just wrong!:crazy:

O/T Hate to tell you this, a 98 year old neighbor with Alzheimer's got up in the middle of the night looking through the closet. She lives with her 67 year old daughter, so daughter told me. 98 year old was asked what she was looking for. She said she was looking for the maxi pads, she had started. I just said, man, I hoped if I ever had a mind disabling disease I would forget all about that! :floorlaugh:

lisa-irwin-4.jpg

Where are you baby Lisa?

I look at this baby + the size of her + no way, no how, do I believe there was any sort of accidental death by smothering in bed or falling from a bed or anything of the sort. Nope. She's a big girl here. Too big to fade away so easily. She'd fight it, try to find air, etc., instinct, human survival. This is no feeble little baby.
When I get done :cursing: + being :furious: another piece of my soul will break for this sweet innocent child who deserved so much better. There are just too many of them, gone much too soon.

Godspeed baby Lisa.

I think the cadaver dog may have alerted on the tape dispenser too, even though we didn't see it in the search warrant. Maybe PD didn't see the need to list everything the dog hit on. If 1 and 1 = 2, the tape was used to wrap something around Lisa's body. When I think of a tape dispenser, I think of scotch tape... maybe that's all DB had available.

Maybe packaging tape?

I have all the videos from the expert testimonys regarding search dogs, decomp smell etc., in the Casey Anthony case for reference.

Your trial channel does not come up anymore, is it possible you can make it public again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss